Watch TDSports Live Stream Today: Smithtown West vs Sachem East Boys' Lacrosse at 4:30pm! Go-to Forums-BOTC Main Forum-HS Games Live Stream | TDSports. Enjoy!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 07:49 AM
Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 07:40 AM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 07:31 AM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 07:12 AM
2021-2022 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 06:43 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,061
Posts334,827
Members2,431
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 79 of 124 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 123 124
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #363011 01/16/22 09:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Don't worry by next year the best players will be poached by better clubs than Integrity and they will stink .

You sound fun to be around.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #363020 01/16/22 10:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Y’all think integrity is a dirty team even though they get the least amount of yellow cards of any team and yesterday they beat hero’s 16-14 and there was no cards on any team

Ok, thanks mommy. Would have been a lot cooler look if the integrity parents never responded to the trolls on here. Hook, line and sinker.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #363035 01/17/22 08:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't worry by next year the best players will be poached by better clubs than Integrity and they will stink .

Sad but he is spot on. If they are any type player they will not be at Integrity for long unless TR is giving them scholly to Spalding lol.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #363044 01/17/22 10:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sad but he is spot on. If they are any type player they will not be at Integrity for long unless TR is giving them scholly to Spalding lol.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #363046 01/17/22 10:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Y’all think integrity is a dirty team even though they get the least amount of yellow cards of any team and yesterday they beat hero’s 16-14 and there was no cards on any team

Ok, thanks mommy. Would have been a lot cooler look if the integrity parents never responded to the trolls on here. Hook, line and sinker.

Yeah, Hero's parents have been trolling these waters for years...

They haven't been the top of the hill for a year or so now, at least they'll have their 4th grade trophies.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #363106 01/17/22 04:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe they’ll move to Hero’s and bump some of those players. Then some of theses parents will lose their sense of purpose when their D doesn’t play for HG anymore.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #363113 01/17/22 05:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would anyone switch to a team they beat?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #363124 01/17/22 07:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would anyone switch to a team they beat?

Have they ever beat them full squad (outdoor)?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #363138 01/17/22 08:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Winter ball only matters to the parents. Most girls play other sports and indoor takes a backseat to their primary sport during winter.. Sorry if your daughter is a one sport athlete. To say that Hero's can only celebrate trophies from 4th grade only shows your jealousy.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #363152 01/17/22 11:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a parent of a Spalding player who luckily has moved on to college lax, I am so disappointed that TR is using the program to line her own pockets with promises of V & playing time to Integrity players. She isn’t even transparent about it. I have a 26 who will be attending HS at a different school. I know of two 25 players who chose to attend elsewhere because they don’t play for Integrity. I don’t understand why administration is tolerating it. She made the AD look like a complete buffoon last year with her nonsense.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #363181 01/18/22 10:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's exactly why the LI teams wear helmets. Anytime you show up for a game and 90% of the girls from NJ or LI are wearing helmets you know what you are in for. It's usually an attempt to make up for a lack of skill with physicality. Backed up by parents who think that's "just the way the game should be played" and that everyone else is soft.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #363186 01/18/22 11:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a parent of a Spalding player who luckily has moved on to college lax, I am so disappointed that TR is using the program to line her own pockets with promises of V & playing time to Integrity players. She isn’t even transparent about it. I have a 26 who will be attending HS at a different school. I know of two 25 players who chose to attend elsewhere because they don’t play for Integrity. I don’t understand why administration is tolerating it. She made the AD look like a complete buffoon last year with her nonsense.

What happened with the AD?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #363192 01/18/22 11:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity is not a top club. If you don't want Spalding then no sense being there.

Integrity is not a top club but the 2026 team is very good and if your goal is to win tournaments, I guess, yes, go to the top club if your able to, but Integrity 26 is going to produce many D1 players when dust settles and that is the goal for a lot of players/parents.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #363200 01/18/22 12:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The prior AD has been a buffoon for years, lax coach had nothing to do with that. I know plenty of 2026 players who have applied to Spalding who play for Hero's Green, M&D black and SW blue. So add those players with the 2026 Integrity players I predict a conference championship in the IAAM. Let's Go Cavs

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #363211 01/18/22 03:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The prior AD has been a buffoon for years, lax coach had nothing to do with that. I know plenty of 2026 players who have applied to Spalding who play for Hero's Green, M&D black and SW blue. So add those players with the 2026 Integrity players I predict a conference championship in the IAAM. Let's Go Cavs

Good luck with that.......

Like Reply Quote
Page 79 of 124 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 123 124
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard