Watch TDSports Live Stream Today: Smithtown West vs Sachem East Boys' Lacrosse at 4:30pm! Go-to Forums-BOTC Main Forum-HS Games Live Stream | TDSports. Enjoy!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
2028 Girls
by Anonymous - 05/15/22 11:18 PM
Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 05/15/22 11:14 PM
Boys 2031-3rd Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 05/15/22 11:13 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/15/22 10:44 PM
Girls 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/15/22 10:40 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,061
Posts334,827
Members2,431
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 81 of 103 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 102 103
Re: Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #360261 12/15/21 05:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why would the Hawks fogo leave for Sidewinders? And was the Hawks goalie in the fall the same as the last couple of years? He doesn't look like the same player I remember. Maybe they were playing a different goalie in the game I saw.

#1 fogo held back
Goalie is the same kid.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #360264 12/15/21 07:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would the Hawks fogo leave for Sidewinders? And was the Hawks goalie in the fall the same as the last couple of years? He doesn't look like the same player I remember. Maybe they were playing a different goalie in the game I saw.

#1 fogo held back
Goalie is the same kid.

But why Sidewinders? Why not stay with the Hawks with the old coach now with the 28's. And that is a problem in goalie. He's good but is now way too small. He can barely reach the top of the cage with his stick outstretched. It's not a dig on the kid but an observation of how all the players, opponents included, are just so much bigger.

I still think Hawks will figure it out and end up on top. Next Level will be 2nd again, Crabs 3rd and Madlax/Team MD/FCA/Sidewinders fighting it out for 4th with Team 91 at the bottom again.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #360271 12/15/21 09:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#1 fogo held back
Goalie is the same kid.

Heldback for reasons other than Lacrosse as all holdbacks are according to parents.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #360282 12/16/21 06:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#1 fogo held back
Goalie is the same kid.

Heldback for reasons other than Lacrosse as all holdbacks are according to parents.

That's just a dense response. I think Hawks will slide to 4th based on what I saw at NAL.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #360336 12/16/21 02:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#1 fogo held back
Goalie is the same kid.

But why Sidewinders? Why not stay with the Hawks with the old coach now with the 28's. And that is a problem in goalie. He's good but is now way too small. He can barely reach the top of the cage with his stick outstretched. It's not a dig on the kid but an observation of how all the players, opponents included, are just so much bigger.

I still think Hawks will figure it out and end up on top. Next Level will be 2nd again, Crabs 3rd and Madlax/Team MD/FCA/Sidewinders fighting it out for 4th with Team 91 at the bottom again.

That’s the backup Hawks goalie. Please stop talking about anything you have no idea about.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #360341 12/16/21 03:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s the backup Hawks goalie. Please stop talking about anything you have no idea about.[quote][/quote]

That makes more sense. It still means the Hawks benched the starter and essentially tanked the final game.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #360348 12/16/21 04:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does elite teams match up with teams out of state like 91 Machine?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #360368 12/16/21 08:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#1 fogo held back
Goalie is the same kid.

That’s the backup Hawks goalie. Please stop talking about anything you have no idea about.

Did they also bench the fogo? Why did they start and primarily use a pole the entire game I saw? Is that normal for them? That's not going to work in HoCo.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #360374 12/16/21 08:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s the backup Hawks goalie. Please stop talking about anything you have no idea about.[quote]

That makes more sense. It still means the Hawks benched the starter and essentially tanked the final game.

Hawks were just acting Hawkward again.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #360393 12/17/21 12:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]That’s the backup Hawks goalie. Please stop talking about anything you have no idea about.

Hawks were just acting Hawkward again.

Still not clever.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #362408 01/11/22 09:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #362938 01/15/22 06:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The second generation of the world series lacrosse event everyone has come to love has re-branded as the Lacrosse World Series Championship. The top 13u lacrosse teams from across the country and a select group of international teams will compete at their respective qualifying tournaments for a chance to be crowned at the Lacrosse World Series Championship at Maryland SportsPlex in Boyds, Maryland. The Lacrosse World Series Championship will be operated under the tutelage of US Lax Events.

https://lacrosseworldserieschampionship.com/

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #362993 01/16/22 05:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad to see Crabs 27’s have a 26 playing with them in CA. At least if you’re going to cheat, don’t post a picture on social media with the current 26 player in the picture.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #363005 01/16/22 07:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad to see Crabs 27’s have a 26 playing with them in CA. At least if you’re going to cheat, don’t post a picture on social media with the current 26 player in the picture.
Why are you glad to see it?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #363012 01/16/22 09:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are you glad to see it?
I’m guessing that was meant as a joke. Crabs are known for cheating and this just confirms that they really do.

Like Reply Quote
Page 81 of 103 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 102 103
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard