BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 37 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 36 37
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How about when they have a Team(19) playing in MY Lax Tournaments, and they pull them last Minute because some better teams registered. Done all the time.

The best story I heard was when they were playing a two day tournament....lost the first day and decided to pack up their stuff and leave instead of playing the second day . As has been said on this forum before , 91 is a classless, trash filled organization

😭😭😭 91 still top. Sorry you angry parents aren’t happy with lil
Johnny’s club but there’s always next year .. stop whining on a
Board for youth lacrosse go back to work and drink some coffee

Nobody whines better and louder than 91 parents....go buy some new bling for the spring .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So....for years it has been stated on this forum that team 91 has a " hand in the cookie jar" at USCL which is supposed to be independent of any clubs . So now , USCL takes over the wsyl ...the qualifiers were always in march in Delaware . All of a sudden USCL takes over the wsyl and qualifiers are in Tinton falls NJ at capelli? Guess who has all of their tournaments there ? Yup, you guessed it correctly, dynamic which also owns team 91. So I guess there really is a team 91/USCL connection . Can't wait to see the brackets at the team91/USCL world series.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s funny having older kids to see how hard express has fallen. They are now the 3rd or 4th best club on Long Island. Once the only snow in town is now a glorified B program. Many rich daddy’s that pay the bill tho believing it’s 2010 B program below average instruction

I don’t know about that. Their 2028’s are 2nd only to 91 venom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great to see the World Series back. 9/1/2008 is the cutoff so that levels the playing field. All teams and tournaments should be based on age and not grade.
Looking forward to some good competition.
Only 4 coaches on the sidelines is going to affect one of the clubs that you love to bash. How will they decide who gets to stay?

Just so i understand .

They have to be born on this date ot after to participate for 2022?

Yes, the player must be born on 9/1/08 or after to play.

What website can I get this info from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same rules as all the other World Series lacrosse Games.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about when they have a Team(19) playing in MY Lax Tournaments, and they pull them last Minute because some better teams registered. Done all the time.

The best story I heard was when they were playing a two day tournament....lost the first day and decided to pack up their stuff and leave instead of playing the second day . As has been said on this forum before , 91 is a classless, trash filled organization

😭😭😭 91 still top. Sorry you angry parents aren’t happy with lil
Johnny’s club but there’s always next year .. stop whining on a
Board for youth lacrosse go back to work and drink some coffee

Nobody whines better and louder than 91 parents....go buy some new bling for the spring .

Awwww how cute ☺️

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So....for years it has been stated on this forum that team 91 has a " hand in the cookie jar" at USCL which is supposed to be independent of any clubs . So now , USCL takes over the wsyl ...the qualifiers were always in march in Delaware . All of a sudden USCL takes over the wsyl and qualifiers are in Tinton falls NJ at capelli? Guess who has all of their tournaments there ? Yup, you guessed it correctly, dynamic which also owns team 91. So I guess there really is a team 91/USCL connection . Can't wait to see the brackets at the team91/USCL world series.

That's a shame ....so basically taking something (world series ) which from what I heard was a joke to begin with and making it even worse now that it is being run by an organization that has ties to a lacrosse club ? Wow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ugh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"I don’t know about that. Their 2028’s are 2nd only to 91 venom"

Legacy would likely dispute the above claim...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great to see the World Series back. 9/1/2008 is the cutoff so that levels the playing field. All teams and tournaments should be based on age and not grade.
Only 4 coaches on the sidelines is going to affect one of the clubs that you love to bash. How will they decide who gets to stay?

Just so i understand .

Yes. And Long Island Expresses table will be in the hallway so the parents don't insult the Native American kids and parents......AGAIN. That was sad

I think that one lady (not “the parents”) would have acted the same way to anyone sitting at that table that was meant and paid for , for their kids. If the pope himself was there, she would have done the same for little Johnny! So, stop with making it racial. It was a momma bear moment!

If "momma bear" means you get to be a drunk butt who treats everyone like trash, sure.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just so i understand .

Yes. And Long Island Expresses table will be in the hallway so the parents don't insult the Native American kids and parents......AGAIN. That was sad

I think that one lady (not “the parents”) would have acted the same way to anyone sitting at that table that was meant and paid for , for their kids. If the pope himself was there, she would have done the same for little Johnny! So, stop with making it racial. It was a momma bear moment!

If "momma bear" means you get to be a drunk butt who treats everyone like trash, sure.

It's funny how people keep talking about this ....meanwhile ..go to any 91 game and watch the parents on the sideline . I have witnessed it myself ,and if you really want to see trash week after week go take a look and listen to them . I have personally heard them belittle and trash talk other parents , things you wouldn't even imagine coming out of their mouths . Yet , people keep repeating am isolated incident for which there has been nothing but hearsay over and over

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just so i understand .

It's funny how people keep talking about this ....meanwhile ..go to any 91 game and watch the parents on the sideline . I have witnessed it myself ,and if you really want to see trash week after week go take a look and listen to them . I have personally heard them belittle and trash talk other parents , things you wouldn't even imagine coming out of their mouths . Yet , people keep repeating am isolated incident for which there has been nothing but hearsay over and over

Not surprised ....91 is known to be trash from the top to bottom . Breads trash

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ugh

As you pull up to the qualifiers you will see “ welcome to the 91 U.S. club lax World Series “ ……if I were teams I wouldn’t even go. Will be a joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many teams have registered for World Series Lacrosse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
National teams are just another way for organizations to " reach into the cookie" jar" for more of a money grab .nothing more,

But are the parents qho enable this worse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebs 27 box 3-0 at NOTB. Bash all you want on this program they just keep building and improving.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebs 27 box 3-0 at NOTB. Bash all you want on this program they just keep building and improving.

3-1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who did they play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to burst your bubble but nobody cares about box, it's for sloppy players that don't get enough playing time on their regular teams. Try winning a game on a real lacrosse field . Box.is a joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best team there was some team called Superstars from CT, 2027’s who played up in 7th / 8th grade group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay, thanks MB!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where do I sign up lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3-1

2027 Rebel team was not there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On Rebels web site

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay, thanks MB!

I’m sure with all Rebels have going on MB spends his time on an anonymous messaging board!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express has beaten Legacy the last 3 or so times they played

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express has beaten Legacy the last 3 or so times they played

Legacy and rebels are a joke….on Long Island the only good teams for 2027 are 91, express and s2s…that’s it. The rest of you aren’t even in the conversation, don’t leave Long Island and are B level teams . Stop with the pipe dreams already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wasn't it an 8th grade team in the 7/8 division?
None of my son's friends on the 2027 team played in the tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels also had multiple 5th graders playing in the 3rd / 4th grade division. True class act organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry, I just want to chime in - my son's team won the 3rd/4th grade bracket. Our entire team was only 3rd graders, not even one 4th grader; definitely no 5th graders. It was the Rebels 2031 Stealth team. We're very happy with our program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2031 Rebels Lost to CSH 2030(Not all CSH , some extra Black Ice boys) In pool play 4-3
Then beat in Championship 3-1 with ZERO 2030 Kids. They could have, as it was a 2030/31 division
They actually have some 2032 kids on team.
Chew on that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2031 Rebels Lost to CSH 2030(Not all CSH , some extra Black Ice boys) In pool play 4-3
Then beat in Championship 3-1 with ZERO 2030 Kids. They could have, as it was a 2030/31 division
They actually have some 2032 kids on team.
Chew on that

Thanks coach. But kudos to you, those little guys are fantastic and very unselfish. Hard to do that at that age. I actually think your second team could be our top team but don;t want to name bash our program as so many people do here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay, thanks MB!

I’m sure with all Rebels have going on MB spends his time on an anonymous messaging board!

This is Me
Mikey B
And When Im Free
I write Anonymously

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok, so specifically, the Rebels 30 Red Team in the OTHER bracket, not in the 31 stealth bracket, had multiple 5th graders playing. still lost

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They Only had 8 Kids. How many were in 5th?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They Only had 8 Kids. How many were in 5th?

They had 8 kids. 1 5th grader. Coaches asked the tourney about the 1 kid since the 5th-grade rebels team was told they aren't playing that weekend, and were told its fine. This is on good authority, I know the 5th grader very well and was there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a 7th grade site, not 1st through 6th.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Rebels are a joke of a club ....they are and always will be a B level club playing on long island against town teams and other B teams ....so please can we move on from this joke of a discussion already and get back to some real lacrosse club talk ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's mean and unnecessary (no need to call me a cry baby - my feelings are not hurt by it.) We love our club and I hope you're happy with yours too. Best of luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha! The Rebels 27 United team (WS team) got hammered in the fall tourney at Deleware!! But a BOX championship is great for biz! Also mentioning your 2031 team on a 2027 thread gives you real credibility coach!

Page 13 of 37 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard