Top 40 Ranked Fresh Has Been Released - Go to Blogs section to SEE who made it!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
2021-2022 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
by Anonymous - 05/21/22 10:38 PM
Girls 2029-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 05/21/22 10:31 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by BrazeRohn - 05/21/22 10:31 PM
Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/21/22 10:27 PM
Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 05/21/22 10:13 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,074
Posts335,354
Members2,437
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 429 of 576 1 2 427 428 429 430 431 575 576
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #362769 01/13/22 07:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
People are obsessed with high school kids - so much so to repeatedly post on a message board about them.

I don’t know the kid(s) mentioned often but wow. Lol folks are clearly pressed and envious.
Suuure ya don’t. And may I ask, why you here?

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys High School
B_O_T_C #362780 01/13/22 09:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are all High School Public and Private Leagues using the new standard for every player to have a noscoe rated chest protector/shoulder pad this year? Even youth leagues
Uhmm….A kid almost died…who cares if it’s a new standard…Just buy it and be safe….

Didnt ask that. People and children die from many things. Many Kids suffocate on plastic garbage bags every year ? Tragedy for those families, Why are the bags around?

Asking as it seems like there is a debate on possible holding off until next year. Anyone heard ?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #362817 01/14/22 09:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are all High School Public and Private Leagues using the new standard for every player to have a noscoe rated chest protector/shoulder pad this year? Even youth leagues
Uhmm….A kid almost died…who cares if it’s a new standard…Just buy it and be safe….

Didnt ask that. People and children die from many things. Many Kids suffocate on plastic garbage bags every year ? Tragedy for those families, Why are the bags around?

Asking as it seems like there is a debate on possible holding off until next year. Anyone heard ?

Wow. You sound like an awesome parent… NOT! Don’t most parents want the safest equipment available for their kids? Why are you pushing back on it? If one kid died because of unsafe equipment… that’s a good enough reason to require safer.

If it has been proven to be safer and studied to be so. Makes sense to require it. Or… Do you think it’s just people trying to make $s?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #362822 01/14/22 10:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are all High School Public and Private Leagues using the new standard for every player to have a noscoe rated chest protector/shoulder pad this year? Even youth leagues

Yes. Every League and every age in Maryland will require it.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #362826 01/14/22 10:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are all High School Public and Private Leagues using the new standard for every player to have a noscoe rated chest protector/shoulder pad this year? Even youth leagues
Uhmm….A kid almost died…who cares if it’s a new standard…Just buy it and be safe….

Didnt ask that. People and children die from many things. Many Kids suffocate on plastic garbage bags every year ? Tragedy for those families, Why are the bags around?

Asking as it seems like there is a debate on possible holding off until next year. Anyone heard ?

Wow. You sound like an awesome parent… NOT! Don’t most parents want the safest equipment available for their kids? Why are you pushing back on it? If one kid died because of unsafe equipment… that’s a good enough reason to require safer.

If it has been proven to be safer and studied to be so. Makes sense to require it. Or… Do you think it’s just people trying to make $s?

Sorry Mom to get you all upset. Anymore hyperbole Strawman arguments. Do you fight to have the speed limit back to 55 ? Over a Thousand more children are injured/killed each year once speed limit was raised back up. Much worst problem for you to concentrate on and ride high on your horse.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #362841 01/14/22 01:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are all High School Public and Private Leagues using the new standard for every player to have a noscoe rated chest protector/shoulder pad this year? Even youth leagues
Uhmm….A kid almost died…who cares if it’s a new standard…Just buy it and be safe….

Didnt ask that. People and children die from many things. Many Kids suffocate on plastic garbage bags every year ? Tragedy for those families, Why are the bags around?

Asking as it seems like there is a debate on possible holding off until next year. Anyone heard ?

Wow. You sound like an awesome parent… NOT! Don’t most parents want the safest equipment available for their kids? Why are you pushing back on it? If one kid died because of unsafe equipment… that’s a good enough reason to require safer.

If it has been proven to be safer and studied to be so. Makes sense to require it. Or… Do you think it’s just people trying to make $s?

Sorry Mom to get you all upset. Anymore hyperbole Strawman arguments. Do you fight to have the speed limit back to 55 ? Over a Thousand more children are injured/killed each year once speed limit was raised back up. Much worst problem for you to concentrate on and ride high on your horse.

I certainly feel better when my kids are in an automobile wearing a seatbelt and one that has airbags that hopefully will never be needed. Or, should I keep my 77 Impala with no airbags and lap belts and drive my kids around in that? Why buy a car that is safer, with safety equipment we may never need? Just smart! So, if you want to take chances with your kids life when there is clearly a better option as to not to have to, you do that! DAF parent!

The Kids killed because of speed limit raised? Many Prob. Had parents that didn’t enforce seat belt wearing?!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
B_O_T_C #362843 01/14/22 02:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The requirement is effective this spring.
HoCo, MYLA, HS public, and MIAA.
The pads are available and plentiful at many stores.
There are cheap ones available for $40.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #362850 01/14/22 03:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The requirement is effective this spring.
HoCo, MYLA, HS public, and MIAA.
The pads are available and plentiful at many stores.
There are cheap ones available for $40.

This is a no brainer. Should do checks during the game just like they do stick checks. 3 minute unreleasable if not wearing one.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #362853 01/14/22 03:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
People are obsessed with high school kids - so much so to repeatedly post on a message board about them.

I don’t know the kid(s) mentioned often but wow. Lol folks are clearly pressed and envious.
Suuure ya don’t. And may I ask, why you here?

Because my kid is in middle school and I’m interested in understanding what the high school landscape looks like?

Make sense?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
B_O_T_C #362888 01/14/22 09:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are all High School Public and Private Leagues using the new standard for every player to have a noscoe rated chest protector/shoulder pad this year? Even youth leagues
Uhmm….A kid almost died…who cares if it’s a new standard…Just buy it and be safe….

Didnt ask that. People and children die from many things. Many Kids suffocate on plastic garbage bags every year ? Tragedy for those families, Why are the bags around?

Asking as it seems like there is a debate on possible holding off until next year. Anyone heard ?

Wow. You sound like an awesome parent… NOT! Don’t most parents want the safest equipment available for their kids? Why are you pushing back on it? If one kid died because of unsafe equipment… that’s a good enough reason to require safer.

If it has been proven to be safer and studied to be so. Makes sense to require it. Or… Do you think it’s just people trying to make $s?

Sorry Mom to get you all upset. Anymore hyperbole Strawman arguments. Do you fight to have the speed limit back to 55 ? Over a Thousand more children are injured/killed each year once speed limit was raised back up. Much worst problem for you to concentrate on and ride high on your horse.

I certainly feel better when my kids are in an automobile wearing a seatbelt and one that has airbags that hopefully will never be needed. Or, should I keep my 77 Impala with no airbags and lap belts and drive my kids around in that? Why buy a car that is safer, with safety equipment we may never need? Just smart! So, if you want to take chances with your kids life when there is clearly a better option as to not to have to, you do that! DAF parent!

The Kids killed because of speed limit raised? Many Prob. Had parents that didn’t enforce seat belt wearing?!

Wow , Strawman keep coming and coming. Listen Mom , relax, bubble wrap your son so he stays safe and keep him inside. You will feel better.

Then start Marching on the gov to lower speed limits. Every 5 mile an hour less, leads 8.5% less fatalities. After that, I have about a thousand more things for the you Ms Drama queen to march on to lower child fatalities.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #362891 01/14/22 09:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are all High School Public and Private Leagues using the new standard for every player to have a noscoe rated chest protector/shoulder pad this year? Even youth leagues
Uhmm….A kid almost died…who cares if it’s a new standard…Just buy it and be safe….

Didnt ask that. People and children die from many things. Many Kids suffocate on plastic garbage bags every year ? Tragedy for those families, Why are the bags around?

Asking as it seems like there is a debate on possible holding off until next year. Anyone heard ?

Wow. You sound like an awesome parent… NOT! Don’t most parents want the safest equipment available for their kids? Why are you pushing back on it? If one kid died because of unsafe equipment… that’s a good enough reason to require safer.

If it has been proven to be safer and studied to be so. Makes sense to require it. Or… Do you think it’s just people trying to make $s?

Sorry Mom to get you all upset. Anymore hyperbole Strawman arguments. Do you fight to have the speed limit back to 55 ? Over a Thousand more children are injured/killed each year once speed limit was raised back up. Much worst problem for you to concentrate on and ride high on your horse.

I certainly feel better when my kids are in an automobile wearing a seatbelt and one that has airbags that hopefully will never be needed. Or, should I keep my 77 Impala with no airbags and lap belts and drive my kids around in that? Why buy a car that is safer, with safety equipment we may never need? Just smart! So, if you want to take chances with your kids life when there is clearly a better option as to not to have to, you do that! DAF parent!

The Kids killed because of speed limit raised? Many Prob. Had parents that didn’t enforce seat belt wearing?!

But if we can save one child, shouldnt we change the law to 55 ?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #362920 01/15/22 12:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are all High School Public and Private Leagues using the new standard for every player to have a noscoe rated chest protector/shoulder pad this year? Even youth leagues
Uhmm….A kid almost died…who cares if it’s a new standard…Just buy it and be safe….

Didnt ask that. People and children die from many things. Many Kids suffocate on plastic garbage bags every year ? Tragedy for those families, Why are the bags around?

Asking as it seems like there is a debate on possible holding off until next year. Anyone heard ?

Wow. You sound like an awesome parent… NOT! Don’t most parents want the safest equipment available for their kids? Why are you pushing back on it? If one kid died because of unsafe equipment… that’s a good enough reason to require safer.

If it has been proven to be safer and studied to be so. Makes sense to require it. Or… Do you think it’s just people trying to make $s?

Sorry Mom to get you all upset. Anymore hyperbole Strawman arguments. Do you fight to have the speed limit back to 55 ? Over a Thousand more children are injured/killed each year once speed limit was raised back up. Much worst problem for you to concentrate on and ride high on your horse.

I certainly feel better when my kids are in an automobile wearing a seatbelt and one that has airbags that hopefully will never be needed. Or, should I keep my 77 Impala with no airbags and lap belts and drive my kids around in that? Why buy a car that is safer, with safety equipment we may never need? Just smart! So, if you want to take chances with your kids life when there is clearly a better option as to not to have to, you do that! DAF parent!

The Kids killed because of speed limit raised? Many Prob. Had parents that didn’t enforce seat belt wearing?!

But if we can save one child, shouldnt we change the law to 55 ?

I have feeling these will become like cups and mouthguards - you know the rules, so don't complain (or sue) when you get hurt when you don't comply.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
B_O_T_C #362976 01/16/22 12:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two and half months until the start of the MIAA season. Per usual, its a 4 team marathon to stay healthy. Seniors and a 1 star player make all the difference. Advantage BL, McD, CHC, and ABS. Loyola, StM, Severn wont be able to score. StP and Gilman dont have depth or stars. JC and StJ are important to help develop a bench.

BL and CHC have the two best players that can take over a game. McD best player isnt great just really good- in practice and on instagram. ABS has the lefty middie who can flat out fly around the field and score. The rest of the players in league are great in their own right and we shall see who can step it up.

This is one of those years like 19 where one team is going to be very special.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #362996 01/16/22 05:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Two and half months until the start of the MIAA season. Per usual, its a 4 team marathon to stay healthy. Seniors and a 1 star player make all the difference. Advantage BL, McD, CHC, and ABS. Loyola, StM, Severn wont be able to score. StP and Gilman dont have depth or stars. JC and StJ are important to help develop a bench.

BL and CHC have the two best players that can take over a game. McD best player isnt great just really good- in practice and on instagram. ABS has the lefty middie who can flat out fly around the field and score. The rest of the players in league are great in their own right and we shall see who can step it up.

This is one of those years like 19 where one team is going to be very special.

Spalding is the Front Runner, with BL, McD and CH roaming close by, Next Group Loy,StM,Gil,StP , then the rest who should be in B .

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #363004 01/16/22 07:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Two and half months until the start of the MIAA season. Per usual, its a 4 team marathon to stay healthy. Seniors and a 1 star player make all the difference. Advantage BL, McD, CHC, and ABS. Loyola, StM, Severn wont be able to score. StP and Gilman dont have depth or stars. JC and StJ are important to help develop a bench.

BL and CHC have the two best players that can take over a game. McD best player isnt great just really good- in practice and on instagram. ABS has the lefty middie who can flat out fly around the field and score. The rest of the players in league are great in their own right and we shall see who can step it up.

This is one of those years like 19 where one team is going to be very special.

Spalding is the Front Runner, with BL, McD and CH roaming close by, Next Group Loy,StM,Gil,StP , then the rest who should be in B .

Too much fun. MIAA Lacrosse dreams and banter when its snowing. Soon enough it will be here.

Like Reply Quote
Page 429 of 576 1 2 427 428 429 430 431 575 576
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard







Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4