BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 25 of 56 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 55 56
Re: Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both Venom goalies are very good. Whoever labeled them "starter" and "backup" is attempting to stir the pot to no avail. They are the Venom goalies and will each receive great training, coaching and exposure.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
the best goalie in the country

#1 Mason Poolin Next Level

#2 Mikey Muher Madlax
#3 Luke Robinson Hawks
#4 Myles Dworin FCA UPSTATE
#5 Jake Riley NEXT LEVEL
#6 Dominic Fintel NEXT LEVEL
#7 Wyatt Whisenhunt ZINGOES
#8 Mac Brooker TX CANNONS
#9 Owen Struzz TRUE COLORADO
#10 Robert Backzkoski BLE

Mr poolin care to share how old these mid-Atlantic “6th graders” are?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2028 Listen to yourself. I know this, The legit one. Proved what a lost you are. Go look in the mirror and realize, and say I am a lost.
91 Going Down, Down, Down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"2028 Listen to yourself. I know this, The legit one. Proved what a lost you are. Go look in the mirror and realize, and say I am a lost.
91 Going Down, Down, Down."

Not sure what the above angry gibberish even means. As for "top 10" goalies in the country, who knows. It's foolish to make a national list as there is no way to have possibly seen all the goalies in the country play and I'm sure there are some GREAT goalies out there on horrible teams that you have never encountered. As for the Venom goalies, they are good whether on your list or not. Keep hatin...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2028 Listen to yourself. I know this, The legit one. Proved what a lost you are. Go look in the mirror and realize, and say I am a lost.
91 Going Down, Down, Down.

Huh?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like moderators changed Wording(Which is fine). Your pretty smart, should be able to figure out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a bunch of haters!! I’ve got 2 boys and a girl playing lax and if I said you guys wanna go down to FL this weekend to play a tournament, they’d have their gear at the door in 10 mins!!! Some kids REALLY like to play lacrosse, don’t detest.. that’s probably such a fun trip!! Even if they get beat the whole team can shake it off at the pool after and have fun.
and of course they play other sports, soccer and basketball.

In total agreement. How can Florida, extra reps and competition be a bad thing. The people that are complaining are probably the people that voted for Biden and anti-vaxers.

I honestly don’t think people really care about people going to Florida. I think it’s more about what the cost entails and the pressure you have to actually go. I know lacrosse is a rich mans sport but some of us are blue collar guys, working 2-3 jobs to help pay for a game our kids love. I for one don’t really need the extra expense of going to Florida in January for my 6th grader. Yes, I could tell my kid he’s not going. But when his whole team is going and your kid is the only one who’s not……..it’s tough. Best of luck to all this spring

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#2 Mikey Muher Madlax
#3 Luke Robinson Hawks
#5 Jake Riley NEXT LEVEL

This troll post is from a not so bright 6th grader from DMV. Next Level doesn't have 3 goalies and while I'm sure some of these kids are good players, none of them are truly the 'best in the country.' There are great goalies from all over, including several from LI, but also NJ, NC, TX, etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts on PLL Youth Games? Is it worth it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MD Dad here. Our 2028 was invited, which I'm grateful for, but it's during "ground zero" tryout weekend in the DMV (July 31), so we declined out of some level of caution & avoiding schedule insanity. Easily over 50% of good to mediocre clubs in MD/DC will have at least one tryout day that weekend. Probably 50% will have tryouts at least two days that weekend.

This scheduling by Apex is not unintentional, as they are trying to draw national kids to MD, not MD/DC kids to MD.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#2 Mikey Muher Madlax
#3 Luke Robinson Hawks
#5 Jake Riley NEXT LEVEL

This troll post is from a not so bright 6th grader from DMV. Next Level doesn't have 3 goalies and while I'm sure some of these kids are good players, none of them are truly the 'best in the country.' There are great goalies from all over, including several from LI, but also NJ, NC, TX, etc.

Agreed.

I'm the dad of one of these listed above. I know 2028 goalies. Pollin and Robinson are 1A and 1B or vice versa. There is a 2028 who plays for 3d Georgia 2027 who is very good, and True Illinois Premier 2028 has a really good goalie. Plus, the Texas Cannons 2027 kid listed plays his age group with Nationals LC 2028. He's listed too low. He was head and shoulders above the rest of the kids at the Apex Games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MD Dad here. Our 2028 was invited, which I'm grateful for, but it's during "ground zero" tryout weekend in the DMV (July 31), so we declined out of some level of caution & avoiding schedule insanity. Easily over 50% of good to mediocre clubs in MD/DC will have at least one tryout day that weekend. Probably 50% will have tryouts at least two days that weekend.

This scheduling by Apex is not unintentional, as they are trying to draw national kids to MD, not MD/DC kids to MD.

The event was poorly run in my opinion, but the lacrosse was better than expected. I thought it'd be the other way around. It looks like they're drawing pretty well to the summer event, but we can't make this one. My kid had a blast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#2 Mikey Muher Madlax
#3 Luke Robinson Hawks
#5 Jake Riley NEXT LEVEL

Agreed.

I'm the dad of one of these listed above. I know 2028 goalies. Pollin and Robinson are 1A and 1B or vice versa. There is a 2028 who plays for 3d Georgia 2027 who is very good, and True Illinois Premier 2028 has a really good goalie. Plus, the Texas Cannons 2027 kid listed plays his age group with Nationals LC 2028. He's listed too low. He was head and shoulders above the rest of the kids at the Apex Games.

People have officially lost their minds. Ranking individual 6th grade players....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is this on LI board

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t label kids! They might be great now but by the time they graduate high school they could end up being a hasbeen!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ranking kids is a Maryland message board thing, keep it there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speaking of Maryland if you ever see tournaments that post pictures of the champions at a given event have you noticed the kids are way older looking than our LI boys. I don’t get why you would want to defeat younger kids. Sad that it will probably benefit them as far as college goes but it just seems unfair.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speaking of Maryland if you ever see tournaments that post pictures of the champions at a given event have you noticed the kids are way older looking than our LI boys. I don’t get why you would want to defeat younger kids. Sad that it will probably benefit them as far as college goes but it just seems unfair.

Go for Madlax 2028! They have a 2008 birthday on their team.
Hawks, next level and 2way not far behind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We just got back from sandstorm in California and the 2028 field was strong. The size of the kids on the Texas and Cali teams was enormous. Really tough to say it but md/va/ma kids were not as big as these kids, holdback or not. At this point, I would suggest the LI families play in whatever group the tournament let’s them since the entire country plays by different rules. The Texas team had kids that looked like 2026s with a few 6th graders sprinkled in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We just got back from sandstorm in California and the 2028 field was strong. The size of the kids on the Texas and Cali teams was enormous. Really tough to say it but md/va/ma kids were not as big as these kids, holdback or not. At this point, I would suggest the LI families play in whatever group the tournament let’s them since the entire country plays by different rules. The Texas team had kids that looked like 2026s with a few 6th graders sprinkled in.

Lacrosse has no rules it’s beyond absurd.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The rest of he country has learned from the MD model! If being a holdback is an advantage, that’s what they are doing!! US Lacrosse HAS got to address this already! It’s getting out of control. Let’s get to age based in youth lacrosse! Period.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don’t doubt it. It really needs to be age based at this point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don’t doubt it. It really needs to be age based at this point.

It’s never going to happened. From 2nd grade on there is one aged based tournament, the WSYL. Which has been dominated by LI teams.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

especially texas Douglas Brooks from Friday night tykes blays for texas cannons 2025 kids 6'7 300 a frickin unit!!!!!!!!! these texas football kids wont be beat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Club Rankings are a joke. For example, 91 Venom is not ever ranked. BTB is ranked in top 25 and Turtles ranked almost 50th when they are basically the same team. Sidenote: Both teams are not good. "B" teams are ranked ahead of "AA" teams. Come On Man!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 hasn’t played enough games to qualify.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jm3 played in sandstorm recently, only games listed and they are already in top of list. It is silly but by the end of the summer I think the list will make more sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Club Rankings are a joke. For example, 91 Venom is not ever ranked. BTB is ranked in top 25 and Turtles ranked almost 50th when they are basically the same team. Sidenote: Both teams are not good. "B" teams are ranked ahead of "AA" teams. Come On Man!!!!

Says the angry Rebels parent hahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy shows a record of 3-3
91 venom shows a record of 4-0

how do you/they sort that and rank legacy 11 ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6 games minimum to get get ranked so legacy made the cut. Fairly universal agreement that Venom is top 5 and could crack into top 3 if they beat 3dne, express north, hawks or madlax. Bored Md dad does a much better job of ranking than the joke rankings being put out there right now. JM3 is a one and done team, mostly 3d NE with a few hawks and LIE players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6 games minimum to get get ranked so legacy made the cut. Fairly universal agreement that Venom is top 5 and could crack into top 3 if they beat 3dne, express north, hawks or madlax. Bored Md dad does a much better job of ranking than the joke rankings being put out there right now. JM3 is a one and done team, mostly 3d NE with a few hawks and LIE players.

Uh they beat Express North. Handily at NLF
I do hear North is improved and “older” now but Venom is certainly improved as well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was the moose lax 2028 box team the old team or a new team just for box?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s was 91 in disguise, plus few ringers. No big deal, Few of kids were on moose but went to 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speaking of ringers…. I guess the feud is over? Turtles kids playing box for the rebels in an effort to make the rebels look better than they are in reality?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure what that even means. Kids that were on turtles maybe.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know…. The Smithtown drama with many kids leaving the rebels to start the turtles, they were playing for the rebels yesterday and scoring most of their goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who made up the O2 in box? They beat legacy in the championship game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One kid, and now he's on Rebels. Did not score most goals. Have to let this go. Rebels are an outstanding program going up, up, up. Turtles will be gone in couple years. Its ok, just move on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know…. The Smithtown drama with many kids leaving the rebels to start the turtles, they were playing for the rebels yesterday and scoring most of their goals.

That’s because they jumped ship once again and went back to the Rebels ! 2028 Smithtown parents are just plain toxic. Sure they won’t be happy with Rebels either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s was 91 in disguise, plus few ringers. No big deal, Few of kids were on moose but went to 91.

It most certainly wasn’t venom in disguise. If it was venom they would have been called venom. Mooselax 2028 box roster is kids from several clubs who have been practicing and playing for a few months. Kids from venom, surge, S2S, Harborfields and others. Plain and simple nothing more nothing less, kids just playing a fun style of lacrosse.

Page 25 of 56 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 55 56

Link Copied to Clipboard