BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 29 of 87 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Integrity team played SUPER dirty. Do they have new coaches? I don't recall those girls playing like that in the past. Or maybe new girls?

Also.. why were they in the bracket they were in? And why did the coaches let them run the scores up so much?

Neutral observer here but you should ask Chris Robinson why they were in the bracket, it was a Robinson tournament. Other than M&D Red those teams were all Elite NGLL last year iirc.

They won by 10-14 each game, do we need to go back to some of the Heros Green records to find worse? I won’t bother but I’m sure there are plenty of 10+ goal wins all over the place.

Heros Green complaining about running up the score is funny.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone trying to stir the pot, not from either team!
Prayers she has a quick recovery and thankful she is home!

Glad to hear it, definitely don’t want to hear those stories.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter was playing against Hero’s Green today at spooky nook, and a girl on Hero’s got hurt and was apparently (2nd hand) medivaced out.

Does anyone know if she’s ok? Scary stuff, our thoughts go out to her.

Should be fine, despite dirty Integrity play (of course). db team.

Good to hear she’s going to be fine. Calling 13 y/o girls a db team says more about you than them.

13 year olds know what they are doing! Need to be more in control of themselves. Consequences for bad behavior if need be. Heck, back in the day 13 year olds were much more responsible. I would never ask a 13 year old nowadays to babysit my kids. Very irresponsible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]My daughter was playing against Hero’s Green today at spooky nook, and a girl on Hero’s got hurt and was apparently (2nd hand) medivaced out.

Intergrity has earned their reputation as dirty at indoor league and tournament. when you can not beat the best might as well hit, punch and trip. Integrity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Perhaps ballet or another non contact sport would be a better fit for your child?!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]My daughter was playing against Hero’s Green today at spooky nook, and a girl on Hero’s got hurt and was apparently (2nd hand) medivaced out.

Intergrity has earned their reputation as dirty at indoor league and tournament. when you can not beat the best might as well hit, punch and trip. Integrity.

Easy Karen, just because you dont like the girls playing physical you can stop calling girls dirty. You can take little Sophie and go cheer or dance

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all know there is a difference between "physical" and "dirty".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Integrity team played SUPER dirty. Do they have new coaches? I don't recall those girls playing like that in the past. Or maybe new girls?

Also.. why were they in the bracket they were in? And why did the coaches let them run the scores up so much?
Easy… take a deep breath. So let’s get to the bottom of your issues, first off I think you need to rethink lacrosse as your daughters sport. Not sure if this is your gig because complaining about dirty play, pointing fingers and calling 13 year old girls dirty players is in my book NOT a good look. I am guessing you are the parent that harasses the refs because a girl lightly pushed your daughter, or your daughter tripped over her own two feet and you demand a penalty call. Integrity coaches are the same and have been for years and they run a good competitive team and expect the girls to play with high intensity. Not sure what issue you have with the coaches or their program but maybe address them personally. Running up scores? Really? Why should a team not run up the score? So people like you don’t get their feelings hurt? Stop being a snowflake and looking for everything to be fair or in your favor. It’s club competitive lacrosse. Again your rec club has openings and are looking for players. Maybe circle back and have a talk with your daughter and the direction you both should be going in the future.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter was playing against Hero’s Green today at spooky nook, and a girl on Hero’s got hurt and was apparently (2nd hand) medivaced out.

Good to hear she’s going to be fine. Calling 13 y/o girls a db team says more about you than them.

13 year olds know what they are doing! Need to be more in control of themselves. Consequences for bad behavior if need be. Heck, back in the day 13 year olds were much more responsible. I would never ask a 13 year old nowadays to babysit my kids. Very irresponsible.

Thanks mom. You’re exactly the person I don’t want my daughter to grow up to be. Someone bad mouthing kids on a message board. The original poster was clearly asking out of concern, but you go down this route.

Stay classy Hero’s. You prove your reputation is well earned.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks mom. You’re exactly the person I don’t want my daughter to grow up to be. Someone bad mouthing kids on a message board. The original poster was clearly asking out of concern, but you go down this route.

Stay classy Hero’s. You prove your reputation is well earned.

Badmouthing?? Really?? No one is calling out any 13yr. Old by name. Just saying dirty playing should be called out and stopped. If you have a problem with that, you prob. Have one of those kids playing dirty?! And, you are exactly the person I don’t want my kid to grow up to be! Stay classy and promote clean play.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy Karen/Ken Easy… take a deep breath. So let’s get to the bottom of your issues, first off I think you need to rethink lacrosse as your daughters sport. Not sure if this is your gig because complaining about dirty play, pointing fingers and calling 13 year old girls dirty players is in my book NOT a good look. I am guessing you are the parent that harasses the refs because a girl lightly pushed your daughter, or your daughter tripped over her own two feet and you demand a penalty call. Integrity coaches are the same and have been for years and they run a good competitive team and expect the girls to play with high intensity. Not sure what issue you have with the coaches or their program but maybe address them personally. Running up scores? Really? Why should a team not run up the score? So people like you don’t get their feelings hurt? Stop being a snowflake and looking for everything to be fair or in your favor. It’s club competitive lacrosse. Again your rec club has openings and are looking for players. Maybe circle back and have a talk with your daughter and the direction you both should be going in the future.

Integrity Mom number four. exposed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That escalated quickly 😀

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy Karen/Ken Easy… take a deep breath. So let’s get to the bottom of your issues, first off I think you need to rethink lacrosse as your daughters sport. Not sure if this is your gig because complaining about dirty play, pointing fingers and calling 13 year old girls dirty players is in my book NOT a good look. I am guessing you are the parent that harasses the refs because a girl lightly pushed your daughter, or your daughter tripped over her own two feet and you demand a penalty call. Integrity coaches are the same and have been for years and they run a good competitive team and expect the girls to play with high intensity. Not sure what issue you have with the coaches or their program but maybe address them personally. Running up scores? Really? Why should a team not run up the score? So people like you don’t get their feelings hurt? Stop being a snowflake and looking for everything to be fair or in your favor. It’s club competitive lacrosse. Again your rec club has openings and are looking for players. Maybe circle back and have a talk with your daughter and the direction you both should be going in the future.

Nope not an Integrity parent but you calling out number 4…. Classy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
while the bickering is humorous and definitely entertaining, is the athlete okay? what actually happened?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
while the bickering is humorous and definitely entertaining, is the athlete okay? what actually happened?

She was able to go home yesterday. Happy for her and her family.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity parents - welcome to what we’ve been dealing with for years with Heros parents. Good try on the kind gesture. Welcome to botc.

Heros parents - glad to hear she’s going to be ok.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity parents - welcome to what we’ve been dealing with for years with Heros parents. Good try on the kind gesture. Welcome to botc.

The email from the Heros's coaching staff thanking the Integrity girls, staff and parents is certainly different from the bs thats being posted. That email talked about sportsmanship, great intensity and appreciation

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The email from the Heros's coaching staff thanking the Integrity girls, staff and parents is certainly different from the bs thats being posted. That email talked about sportsmanship, great intensity and appreciation

Good to hear.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But the eyes don't lie. Integrity has some dirty players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But the eyes don't lie. Integrity has some dirty players[/quote]

You don't understand: one courtesy note from Hero's proves without a doubt that Integrity does not play dirty and never has. Meanwhile, another integrity parent says your daughter should do dance if she can't handle the "physical" play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wait till you play Yellowjackets and some of the other LI type teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was this game not managed by officials? Not sure where the officiating crew came from, but PA officials tend to let physical play occur. That could be part of the issue, but not sure though. Any yellow cards?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HaHa! we get to play each of them every year because we advance unlike your cheap shot, plow into table, push in the back cheats

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This, not only will YJ chop a girl in the head with a stick, they will promote it on their IG account with their player standing over top of the injured girl.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This, not only will YJ chop a girl in the head with a stick, they will promote it on their IG account with their player standing over top of the injured girl.

Why do you think most of their girls at all ages wear helmets? Easy to play reckless when you know a helmet gets you protection

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HaHa! we get to play each of them every year because we advance unlike your cheap shot, plow into table, push in the back cheats

Stay classy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that why a lot more LI girls wear helmets compared to MD/DMV teams?

If there is a time to wear a helmet, it is at spooky nook where the “turf” seems to be astroturf carpeting on top of concrete.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why not play within the rules? Sorry your coaches don’t know them. Learning to play defensively is very important and fundamental. Don’t be a cry baby because you never had anyone play aggressively against your team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont think you all have watched a high school or college lacrosse game. Your daughter will definitely be on the cheer squad after watching Syracuse, Duke, UNC or MD

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont think you all have watched a high school or college lacrosse game. Your daughter will definitely be on the cheer squad after watching Syracuse, Duke, UNC or MD

Yes we have. The difference is , it takes a lot of skill to play super aggressive and clean! The College girls do it. Teach your 13 year olds the proper skills to play without causing injuries to other girls, and then just saying “need to toughen up buttercup”. There’s way more to it , then just swinging a stick.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've got one question, how embarrassed would your daughters be reading these threads?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes we have. The difference is , it takes a lot of skill to play super aggressive and clean! The College girls do it. Teach your 13 year olds the proper skills to play without causing injuries to other girls, and then just saying “need to toughen up buttercup”. There’s way more to it , then just swinging a stick.

The holier than thou shtick is rich from Heros parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why not play within the rules? Sorry your coaches don’t know them. Learning to play defensively is very important and fundamental. Don’t be a cry baby because you never had anyone play aggressively against your team.

Exactly how many games have you seen where there were no fouls on a team?

Exactly!

There are rules and by extension penalties for breaking them. Acting like there is any team who doesn’t foul is comical.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

detest to tell you this but Integrity doesn’t have a number 4 on the team. So maybe an eye exam is in your future OR stop spreading false information.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that why a lot more LI girls wear helmets compared to MD/DMV teams?

If there is a time to wear a helmet, it is at spooky nook where the “turf” seems to be astroturf carpeting on top of concrete.

In fairness to LI players, several rec teams in LI require helmets for insurance purposes, so some girls are already used to wearing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've got one question, how embarrassed would your daughters be reading these threads?
☝🏻

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

See you Sat

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HaHa! we get to play each of them every year because we advance unlike your cheap shot, plow into table, push in the back cheats[/quote]

See you Sat[/quote]

Cant wait to see you again and lose again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

See you Sat[/quote]

Cant wait to see you again and lose again.[/quote]

So how was the walk out and ride home

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

See you Sat[/quote]

Cant wait to see you again and lose again.[/quote]

This won’t age well

Like Reply Quote
Page 29 of 87 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard