BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
Re: Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ya’ll keep forgetting, there’s lacrosse outside of the mid-Atlantic? Remember us, Long Island, the epicenter for lacrosse?? The region with the UNANIMOUS top team in the nation. Yup. Same team that has held that distinction more than any other team. And you know what? Still no holdbacks. Not a single one. Zero. Nada. Nil. Nothing. And no new players in three years now. Same kids as always. Coach prefers to develop his kids as opposed to steal them. Can’t argue with the results. And everyone of those kids are at least one year younger than every “2024” player in the mid-Atlantic. How do they do it? And for aaaaalllllll these years. Really thought you boys would have figured out a new way to cheat by now, since the whole-holdback scam doesn’t work. C’mon now, I expected more from y’all.
No one even knows who you are talking about, or gives a rats

Bro, you been living under a rock for past 9 years??

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ya’ll keep forgetting, there’s lacrosse outside of the mid-Atlantic? Remember us, Long Island, the epicenter for lacrosse?? The region with the UNANIMOUS top team in the nation. Yup. Same team that has held that distinction more than any other team. And you know what? Still no holdbacks. Not a single one. Zero. Nada. Nil. Nothing. And no new players in three years now. Same kids as always. Coach prefers to develop his kids as opposed to steal them. Can’t argue with the results. And everyone of those kids are at least one year younger than every “2024” player in the mid-Atlantic. How do they do it? And for aaaaalllllll these years. Really thought you boys would have figured out a new way to cheat by now, since the whole-holdback scam doesn’t work. C’mon now, I expected more from y’all.
No one even knows who you are talking about, or gives a rats

Bro, you been living under a rock for past 9 years??
That NLF ranking is tainted. Next Level isn't even in top 20, and they are definitely a top 5 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s up with Madlax 2024? Went 1-1-1 last weekend losing to Denver Elite and a tie against a team out of Texas?

Football.

Great excuse. Eye-roll. Lost in first round of playoffs at the NLF National Championship to a team from Illinois. Fact is, the benefit of all those holdbacks just ain’t what it use to be now is it? Just not enough of an advantage anymore. Just can’t complete with top teams anymore which is exactly what I told ya’ll. Remember? Yeah, knew you would.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. If you want to play D1, you chances are way better if you are a holdback . I dont like it or even think grade based leagues/tournaments should be in youth sports, but it is what it is .
Madlax 24 fell apart when the heavy hitters left. Most went to Next Level.

The recent rankings that came out had Madlax in the top 3 (from memory). The rankings are managed by Madlax so they are always on the high end. But if you notice they have not played anyone of substance, and continue to loose to lesser teams (yet remain in the top tier). Quite honestly that are not even a top 5 team in DMV...... They are living off of the 3rd to 7th grade years reputation, and they have built the machine to keep that reputation alive.

I would love to see them set up a short playoff with Madlax vs Crabs & NL vs DCE winner takes the T-shirts....

Great idea! But wait. They just did that!

It was called the NLF National Championship. All of the holdback teams on your list, except that the Crabs combined with OldBay to create one super holdback team that was built to win it all. Yeah, that’s cheating, I know, but hey what’s new right??

Funny thing is, the best 2024 team since day one rolled through all of them to take the title, NLF National Champion.

Same team that holds the #1 National Ranking for both rankings. Same team that has held that same distinction more than any other 2024 team, since the rankings began. Same team that has never had a single holdback. Never. Ever.

Guess that means, Wolfpack, which is realistically playing up a year (or more??) “takes the t-shirt”. Gotta hand it to those kids. After all these years, still the best and still 100% on-age, playing 100% off-age teams.

Wolfpack has 4 holdbacks on their team. Get your facts straight. And on top of that, they wont be # 1 soon, Crabs , ML are both better, Only problem is that WP is in hiding in LI

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s up with Madlax 2024? Went 1-1-1 last weekend losing to Denver Elite and a tie against a team out of Texas?

Football.

Great excuse. Eye-roll. Lost in first round of playoffs at the NLF National Championship to a team from Illinois. Fact is, the benefit of all those holdbacks just ain’t what it use to be now is it? Just not enough of an advantage anymore. Just can’t complete with top teams anymore which is exactly what I told ya’ll. Remember? Yeah, knew you would.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. If you want to play D1, you chances are way better if you are a holdback . I dont like it or even think grade based leagues/tournaments should be in youth sports, but it is what it is .

The recent rankings that came out had Madlax in the top 3 (from memory). The rankings are managed by Madlax so they are always on the high end. But if you notice they have not played anyone of substance, and continue to loose to lesser teams (yet remain in the top tier). Quite honestly that are not even a top 5 team in DMV...... They are living off of the 3rd to 7th grade years reputation, and they have built the machine to keep that reputation alive.

I would love to see them set up a short playoff with Madlax vs Crabs & NL vs DCE winner takes the T-shirts....

It was called the NLF National Championship. All of the holdback teams on your list, except that the Crabs combined with OldBay to create one super holdback team that was built to win it all. Yeah, that’s cheating, I know, but hey what’s new right??

Funny thing is, the best 2024 team since day one rolled through all of them to take the title, NLF National Champion.

Same team that holds the #1 National Ranking for both rankings. Same team that has held that same distinction more than any other 2024 team, since the rankings began. Same team that has never had a single holdback. Never. Ever.

Guess that means, Wolfpack, which is realistically playing up a year (or more??) “takes the t-shirt”. Gotta hand it to those kids. After all these years, still the best and still 100% on-age, playing 100% off-age teams.

Wolfpack has 4 holdbacks on their team. Get your facts straight. And on top of that, they wont be # 1 soon, Crabs , ML are both better, Only problem is that WP is in hiding in LI

And don't pretend that the NLF originals don't set their teams up with easy brackets for the NLF tourneys. 91, HHH have always gotten easier brackets than the other clubs. I am a 2021 parent as well and have watched it for years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Football.

And don't pretend that the NLF originals don't set their teams up with easy brackets for the NLF tourneys. 91, HHH have always gotten easier brackets than the other clubs. I am a 2021 parent as well and have watched it for years.

Most of the NL impactful players are playing football right now, but that is soon done, why don't you bring the Wolfpups down to MD and play in a 1 day tournament, Crabs/NL/Pups/who ever else... Let see what happens... Madlax won't sign up, too much competition

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Football.

Most of the NL impactful players are playing football right now, but that is soon done, why don't you bring the Wolfpups down to MD and play in a 1 day tournament, Crabs/NL/Pups/who ever else... Let see what happens... Madlax won't sign up, too much competition

Bro, just did that in July. Beat em all. Remember? In fact, with 3 top players out with injuries. Crabs combined with Old Bay, all the best players, just to beat the Pack. Cheating holdback team combines with another cheating holdback team to make one big team of premier cheaters. Still not enough to beat the all-on-age pups, less three starters. Next time we are scheduled for a MD tourney, how about we send the 91 B team instead? I like their chances.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Football.

Funny. I read the identical post each and every year. What do you do, copy and paste it every year? After every loss… kids were playing football. Sun was in their eyes. Didn’t have enough double hold backs on our holdback team. The list of excuses goes on and on. A loss is a loss is a loss. Have your son hit the wall. Or better yet, check that. Just hold him back again. Way easier.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Football.

Stooping to flat out lies now. Congrats Mr holdback Dad. Knowing all the birthdays of 21 boys that live 800 miles from you would be very creepy, if the whole idea wasn’t so absurd. Hope you aren’t stalking them like you make it appear. No holdbacks is like a foreign language to you I’m sure. But here on the island it’s not unusual. Admittedly, most good teams do have a couple (not a few) but WP has never had any. Gotta hand it to those kids, top team in the country, for all these years, and never one single holdback. Serious gentlemen, our coach develops players. He doesn’t steal them. That’s the secret to success.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Football.

Stooping to flat out lies now. Congrats Mr holdback Dad. Knowing all the birthdays of 21 boys that live 800 miles from you would be very creepy, if the whole idea wasn’t so absurd. Hope you aren’t stalking them like you make it appear. No holdbacks is like a foreign language to you I’m sure. But here on the island it’s not unusual. Admittedly, most good teams do have a couple (not a few) but WP has never had any. Gotta hand it to those kids, top team in the country, for all these years, and never one single holdback. Serious gentlemen, our coach develops players. He doesn’t steal them. That’s the secret to success.

Sure they are. We all know about the 4 holdbacks. Oh thats right they started school late, so they technically weren't held back, just that they are older by a year than anyone else. LOL You are ducking the big boys, How about coming out and playing someone beside LI B teams, We are waiting for you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Football.

Sure they are. We all know about the 4 holdbacks. Oh thats right they started school late, so they technically weren't held back, just that they are older by a year than anyone else. LOL You are ducking the big boys, How about coming out and playing someone beside LI B teams, We are waiting for you.

Having a hard time accepting that every MD holdback team is inferior to an all on-age team? I would think that after 9 years you’d be use to the idea. Same ole same ole. I’m sure it is embarrassing and makes you question that decision about holding your kid back that second time. If making up lies helps you sleep at night, then by all means keep up the lies. It suits your cheating character well. But everyone associated with 2024 knows this team has never, ever, ever had a single holdback. As far as driving to MD to play inferior teams… get real. Already beat the best your area has to offer. Next time we head south on 95, it will be to play some 2023 teams. That would make those boys 2 and 3 years older than our kids. Yeah. That’s prob a better fit for us.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Football.

The cost though is dealing with d0ucheb@gs like you. Has the Mrs left yet?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Football.

Having a hard time accepting that every MD holdback team is inferior to an all on-age team? I would think that after 9 years you’d be use to the idea. Same ole same ole. I’m sure it is embarrassing and makes you question that decision about holding your kid back that second time. If making up lies helps you sleep at night, then by all means keep up the lies. It suits your cheating character well. But everyone associated with 2024 knows this team has never, ever, ever had a single holdback. As far as driving to MD to play inferior teams… get real. Already beat the best your area has to offer. Next time we head south on 95, it will be to play some 2023 teams. That would make those boys 2 and 3 years older than our kids. Yeah. That’s prob a better fit for us.
Slow day down at the dump?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Football.

You know what I judge? Parking etiquette. I can tell you that the most obnoxious park jobs with the biggest most obnoxious vehicles that I see at tournaments all have NY plates. New Jersey plates are always sprinkled in too mind you. Do us a favor and skip that drive down I95.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is NL the biggest hold back team around now? The addition of the #3 2023 attackman to their stacked 2024 roster is quite impressive. Actual double holdbacks when you include the late starters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one cares about LI lax off the island. It hasn't been Strong Island in well over two decades.
There's a reason why all the top players in the nation are still coming from MD.
The stickwork and schemes are well advanced beyond anything you'll EVER see in TX, GA, LI or Upstate.
Philly and occasionally DC comes close, occasionally, but 2-3 decent teams doesn't compare to what's regularly shown in Baltimore and Annapolis.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you my mindless troll is out of your mind. LI has a ton of talent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And a ton of people

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enjoy NLF this weekend only 4 of the top 10 teams are there

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF this summer has moved from Amherst to Lehigh University near Allentown, PA. Massive improvement with ease of travel, hotel options and better fields. Massive upgrade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF this summer has moved from Amherst to Lehigh University near Allentown, PA. Massive improvement with ease of travel, hotel options and better fields. Massive upgrade.

Thank god. Huge upgrade!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one cares about LI lax off the island. It hasn't been Strong Island in well over two decades.
There's a reason why all the top players in the nation are still coming from MD.
The stickwork and schemes are well advanced beyond anything you'll EVER see in TX, GA, LI or Upstate.
Philly and occasionally DC comes close, occasionally, but 2-3 decent teams doesn't compare to what's regularly shown in Baltimore and Annapolis.

Say what ?? Now that is delusional . Look at most D1 rosters. The majority of Md players are bench warmers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Say what ?? Now that is delusional . Look at most D1 rosters. The majority of Md players are bench warmers.

Maryland D1 teams have players from all over MD ,NY, NJ, MA , PA Etc... NY ,PA, and other Northeast D1 teams have mostly NY,NJ,MA, PA players..very little MD players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get a grip…. holdbacks are meaningless and don’t effect the game unless they are an exceptional player like anyone else on their team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A ton of talent on LI……right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
holdback scenario actually works best in the younger years. Kid starts to dominate in youth and gets to be on the best teams and get more playing time and attention. Gets them motivated to be the best, loves the attention and they have extra year of skills and training young! Then size comes into play a little later. I don’t agree with it at all, but see the advantage and have watched kids/families who do it from day 1 of K and Pre-first! Planner! The Rules need to change in youth lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
holdback scenario actually works best in the younger years. Kid starts to dominate in youth and gets to be on the best teams and get more playing time and attention. Gets them motivated to be the best, loves the attention and they have extra year of skills and training young! Then size comes into play a little later. I don’t agree with it at all, but see the advantage and have watched kids/families who do it from day 1 of K and Pre-first! Planner! The Rules need to change in youth lacrosse.
What ever happened to the “give it to the 9th grader” kid from Madlax? Is he still head and shoulders above other 2024 players?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You could also be the sad daddy coach who needs to hold his kids hand for 8 years to make sure he plays and wins awards when there is much better talent and kids who deserve it more. Sadder is having to sell your kid to a high school packaged with the other kids you coach who are better. This sport is so lame. No wonder the demographics are what they are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are people still whining about holdback for Sophomores, News Flash they should already be playing varsity against 18 -20 year old's, so if they are not then you might want to think about your priorities. Also focus on Sept 1, but if you are worried about holdbacks I guess you definitely are not thinking about Sept 1.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are people still whining about holdback for Sophomores, News Flash they should already be playing varsity against 18 -20 year old's, so if they are not then you might want to think about your priorities. Also focus on Sept 1, but if you are worried about holdbacks I guess you definitely are not thinking about Sept 1.

Critical Thinking passed you by years ago.

Simple explanation why being older helps in youth to make a mark, HS many are similar and that extra attention from coaches, playing time, etc in youth comes into play later. I know. right over your head again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are some of the most talented kids at the age group. 2 of the kids are the TOP face off kids in the country. Have been to a few showcases already, do not fool yourself they are all Political .. Showtime is def Geared towards Prep Schools . Always note who is running them .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are some of the most talented kids at the age group. 2 of the kids are the TOP face off kids in the country. Have been to a few showcases already, do not fool yourself they are all Political .. Showtime is def Geared towards Prep Schools . Always note who is running them .

Who do the top FO kids in the country play for?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trying to get a sense of summer showcases and prospect days. Anyone have thoughts /experience with TPS (The Player Series) June in Tinton Falls or the Elite 100 in July in Boston?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

News flash it has nothing to do with the boys that are still playing and everything to do with the boys lacrosse lost because they played ON GRADE WITH THERE AGE GROUP. Congrats to you and your Son on his commitment to Anne Arundel Community College.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trying to get a sense of summer showcases and prospect days. Anyone have thoughts /experience with TPS (The Player Series) June in Tinton Falls or the Elite 100 in July in Boston?

My older son attended TPS. I wasn't impressed. The Professional players they advertised were there for morning session first day then took off. Juniors Open, Mainstage and Showtime are the big time showcases in my opinion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Systematically visiting the four hands massage for clients, you guarantee himself excellent sexual relaxation.
Sensitive touch rasprekrasnoy girls will flow through your body, dipping in depth boundless the ocean pleasure. In the quiet slip, donating your skin kisses, prelestress envelops the warmth of one's body. You will be surprised at, which sea bliss today it is possible to feel fromnude massage in Midtown.
The energy massage inSoho it today skill give away bliss. The Soapy massage - on the influence on clients is meant practically unlimited available opportunities actions on bodily, and consequently, and psychoemotional state of health friends.
Dear gentlemen!
In school sensual massage women will hold erotic 4hands massage. Similar swedish massage, as in principle, and relaxation, influences on some area human body, this give a chance male gain strength.

ТОП100 блогов ЖЖ по числу подписчиков LiveJournal

Like Reply Quote
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard