BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 37 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 36 37
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
An Instagram commenter says the new World Series is being run by True Lacrosse. No idea if true or not.

Sounds like a lot of hearsay for those if you who are hoping that the world series is back . There ha seen absolutely no mention of this by any club or coach . Sounds like fake news . " An email circulating " doesn't exactly mean that something is happening . So don't go cancel your travel plans because someone said that someone said that someone said and I heard from this one who heard from that one . Seriously, find a hobby . It's just wishful thinking at this point

If you go back a page on this forum, there is a new Instagram page and a new website which are posted. The tournament is now being run by True Lacrosse, which also runs the Pinnacle tournaments. I just got an email last night from my 2027 son's club (not a Long Island-based club) confirming it. My understanding is that it is something of a "soft" reopening and that the IG page and website don't have full info yet, but it's confirmed that the North qualifier is at Cappelli Sports Complex in NJ on 3/12-3/13/22 and that the Mid-Atlantic qualifier is at the Delaware Turf Complex the same days.

All together now " I heard it from a coach who heard it from a coach who ,says that people are messing around ....heard it from a coach who heard it from a coach who said the works series is back on ".

Newsflash....nobody cares about the wsyl ...most people were happy to see it go away as it was a joke . Just another tournament at a different location . It's not national or world level because nobody outside of the northeast or maybe Colorado care about lacrosse, in fact the majority of the people in this country don't w en know what it is . So stop wishing for it to come back so that you can say your son " went to the world series " I know it might sound cool to say to your friends and family but it's a joke

True post. I think you made the 91 orange daddy's cry with your accurate post.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 orange daddy's are upset

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
An Instagram commenter says the new World Series is being run by True Lacrosse. No idea if true or not.

Sounds like a lot of hearsay for those if you who are hoping that the world series is back . There ha seen absolutely no mention of this by any club or coach . Sounds like fake news . " An email circulating " doesn't exactly mean that something is happening . So don't go cancel your travel plans because someone said that someone said that someone said and I heard from this one who heard from that one . Seriously, find a hobby . It's just wishful thinking at this point

If you go back a page on this forum, there is a new Instagram page and a new website which are posted. The tournament is now being run by True Lacrosse, which also runs the Pinnacle tournaments. I just got an email last night from my 2027 son's club (not a Long Island-based club) confirming it. My understanding is that it is something of a "soft" reopening and that the IG page and website don't have full info yet, but it's confirmed that the North qualifier is at Cappelli Sports Complex in NJ on 3/12-3/13/22 and that the Mid-Atlantic qualifier is at the Delaware Turf Complex the same days.

All together now " I heard it from a coach who heard it from a coach who ,says that people are messing around ....heard it from a coach who heard it from a coach who said the works series is back on ".

Newsflash....nobody cares about the wsyl ...most people were happy to see it go away as it was a joke . Just another tournament at a different location . It's not national or world level because nobody outside of the northeast or maybe Colorado care about lacrosse, in fact the majority of the people in this country don't w en know what it is . So stop wishing for it to come back so that you can say your son " went to the world series " I know it might sound cool to say to your friends and family but it's a joke

I don’t understand the hostility. This is a 2027 lacrosse forum and I’m posting info relating to the 2027 year. I thought readers of this forum might be interested; you aren’t, but I’m guessing others are. Have a nice day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don’t understand the hostility. This is a 2027 lacrosse forum and I’m posting info relating to the 2027 year. I thought readers of this forum might be interested; you aren’t, but I’m guessing others are. Have a nice day.

Ignore that hammerhead. The WSYL was a great experience for my kid and his teammates. Great venue (MD) with immaculate fields, mostly great completion, and above all, ON AGE players only.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope they have it again it will be another 91 victory!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ignore that hammerhead. The WSYL was a great experience for my kid and his teammates. Great venue (MD) with immaculate fields, mostly great completion, and above all, ON AGE players only.

Thanks for the info
Any updates would be appreciated

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope they have it again it will be another 91 victory!

Go beat the kings first lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My boys did not have a chance to play in it but everyone I know that had kids that played said it was really cool - overall a great experience. Watching the 1st WSYL on TV was eye opening for me. I had no idea 7th grade boys could be so skilled at lacrosse. I hope the new organizers continue with the age based structure. If it is on TV I will definitely watch it!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s time has past like so many great events.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S beats 91 national… ok boys here we go

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m sure S2Shas the Ref’s on the payroll,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S beats 91 national… ok boys here we go

Not true!!! We're the best!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All know in-season is from March through early July, when it counts. Until then, keep grinding and getting better. Happy New Year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That S2S score vs 91 has to be a typo.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a typo- shore 2 shore beat 91 national which is supposedly their best players from across the country.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope 8-3 win
91 also lost to West Coast Starz 10-4

S2S also lost 2x since their win

Shocking to me. I thought 91 was unbeatable?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a typo- shore 2 shore beat 91 national which is supposedly their best players from across the country.

Wow 91 National has lost 2 times.
S2S beat 91 National pretty good but now has lost twice.
They are both out of the money and in the losers bracket.
Crazy- 3 2024 Long Island teams down at nationals and all are 2-2 at this point .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope 8-3 win
91 also lost to West Coast Starz 10-4

S2S also lost 2x since their win

Shocking to me. I thought 91 was unbeatable?

91 falling in the ranks. Not so high on the totem pole anymore

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Key word “supposedly”

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a typo only three Machine players and one Rage player on the 91 National team out of 22 on the roster. Again not a typo, if Machine came to this tourney as their team they would have won the 2027 bracket hands down. Relax SRS parent!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2027 91 National team only had 3 Machine players and 1 Rage player out of 22 man roster. Relax S2S parent your team is no where closer to beating 91 Machine. As for the Kings, we will see if they even can field a on age team in the WSL!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2027 91 National team only had 3 Machine players and 1 Rage player out of 22 man roster. Relax S2S parent your team is no where closer to beating 91 Machine. As for the Kings, we will see if they even can field a on age team in the WSL!

3 S2S players are world series ineligible making that spread even further between them and machine. Meanwhile the entire marching roster is eligible with a few being eligible for the 2028 year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every player will be eligible. Sounds like this tournament will be based on grade, not age. Basically, another tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every player will be eligible. Sounds like this tournament will be based on grade, not age. Basically, another tournament.

Wrong. WSL will have same 9/1 cutoff as before with WSYL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S not doing WSYL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S not doing WSYL

Because they won’t qualify.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yawn. How many times do you need to be told. Kings has a WSYL team and all their kids are on it. Same kids who won club nationals today. What’s your next excuse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kings have dominant WSYL squad ready. Mad Dog National team that just won Club Lacrosse Nationals led by several of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 parents seem a little hurted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 parents seem a little hurted.

Legacy rocks baby!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kings have dominant WSYL squad ready. Mad Dog National team that just won Club Lacrosse Nationals led by several of them.

Where is Kings from? Do kids play on this team solely or are they on multiple travel teams? Sincerely curious if this is a “regional” super team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 National is a money grab joke. Machine would beat them handily.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s great to be a Outlaw!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where is Kings from? Do kids play on this team solely or are they on multiple travel teams? Sincerely curious if this is a “regional” super team?

They are out of south Denver. Multiple age groups and started 5-6 yrs ago. A Notre Dame guy started the club. Very strong at ‘26-31

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kings are a local south Denver team. Some of their studs play for regional/national teams like Mad Dog West, Mad Dog National, Nationals, WCS etc. in tournaments with regional/national teams (like Club Nationals). Come summer (NAL and NLF) it will be just Denver kids under the Kings banner

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is 91 national and where did this team come from ? Only 3 machine ? Dont get it . Who coached

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is 91 national and where did this team come from ? Only 3 machine ? Dont get it . Who coached

They have a webpage. Coaches for all teams are clearly displayed for all to see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have a webpage. Coaches for all teams are clearly displayed for all to see.

When was tryouts and its a 91 team why only a couple Machine ? Couches kids i see .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whats the price tag money grab on that team ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches kids I see. Love that typical response from an ignorant parent. Have you seen those coaches’ kids play? And if you did you would know that they deserved their spots in the roster if their National team.

Page 10 of 37 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard