BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 29 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 28 29
Re: Boys 2025-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What are we talking about? A , B, both? I can tell you the self proclaimed Rebels "A" team has won 2 games, yes 2, in the past year. And a tie at their last tournament. Not sure that warrants bragging. The Rebels B team is improved with good coaches. Leave it at that. ForceGloo should change name to Scamgloo as thats what happened to the parents and the kids

Speaking of "ForceGloo", I wish Force still had teams.

They are now called FlurrFace

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
STOP Lost to Rebels in a scrimmage? Rebels cant beat anyone, town teams included...

Rebels did beat Express North Black this fall in a 4 way after tri star was cancelled. Who is ranked #3 in country..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels hasnt beaten anyone. Heck, they cant even beat their own "B" team. Just stop with the nonsense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels hasnt beaten anyone. Heck, they cant even beat their own "B" team. Just stop with the nonsense.

The Rebels B team can beat Igloo because Igloo doesn't really have a B team, they have A team guests masquerading as the B team and their A team can't beat anyone. Mind blown. Igloo, mission statement; The Anti-travel Pro Money Travel Team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Rebels B team can beat Igloo because Igloo doesn't really have a B team, they have A team guests masquerading as the B team and their A team can't beat anyone. Mind blown. Igloo, mission statement; The Anti-travel Pro Money Travel Team

We get it, you don’t like igloo. Move on already

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We get it, you don’t like igloo. Move on already
What wrong Igloo parent, someone scratch your new Escalade in the parking lot?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This has to be the LOWEST of the LOW on here. Let me ask you all something, if your kid was doing this in any capacity it would be considered "CYBER BULLYING" so why do you feel that what you are doing is any different, because you're older? If that is your answer you are really in need of some soul searching. This site was good for looking up camps, clinics, tournaments and showcases but now all it does is give really disgruntled parents a way to take out their frustrations on programs coaches or even sometime actual kids (WHICH IS CRIMINAL). ALL of these programs are flawed, WHY, because they are all a business and if you cannot see through that then that is YOUR PROBLEM. Stop thinking your kid is better than they are, again, that is your problem. If your kid got bumped from the A team to the B team because he didn't hit puberty yet, it is what it is and you move on. He will find his way back to the top if and when HE decides it's time not the parent that NEVER did anything at this level. ALL of these programs offer something that can help a kid, ALL OF THEM. It is your job as a parent to find that gap not complain about it just because you want to be on one of the top programs because of name recognition. In less than 3 years, this is ALL DONE, 50% will play at D1, D2 or D3 programs 50% will find their niche in life outside of lacrosse and now the parents will need to scream and yell about something else. PLEASE GET OVER THIS WHOLE thing and just do the right thing for your child. There is good and bad in everything. My kid plays, my kid is good, my kid IS NOT GREAT. My kid is exactly where he needs to be right now and if i see any change in that it's MY responsibility to address the situation, first, with my son and wife, then with the coach if need be. it is not my responsibility to come on here and blast the program the coaches or the parents for that matter. Type your comments, let them sit a little before hitting send and if you need to reply then go look in the mirror afterwards and ask yourself "how embarrassed would my kid be if he knew i was blasting another team or his own team for that matter and what would be the consequences if people found out?" because in the recruiting process social media deviants will get your potential scholarship handed over to a lesser ability player with parents that kept to themselves and your stud will wonder why for the future years. How is that fair, your kid did nothing but what was asked of him by his coaches throughout the years, but dad (or mom) didn't think that was good enough. Come on man! Happy Holidays All!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This started out as a good rant w/a few good points but after the first few lines I fell asleep... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jeez, where does a guy gotta go to have fun around here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This has to be the LOWEST of the LOW on here. Let me ask you all something, if your kid was doing this in any capacity it would be considered "CYBER BULLYING" so why do you feel that what you are doing is any different, because you're older? If that is your answer you are really in need of some soul searching. This site was good for looking up camps, clinics, tournaments and showcases but now all it does is give really disgruntled parents a way to take out their frustrations on programs coaches or even sometime actual kids (WHICH IS CRIMINAL). ALL of these programs are flawed, WHY, because they are all a business and if you cannot see through that then that is YOUR PROBLEM. Stop thinking your kid is better than they are, again, that is your problem. If your kid got bumped from the A team to the B team because he didn't hit puberty yet, it is what it is and you move on. He will find his way back to the top if and when HE decides it's time not the parent that NEVER did anything at this level. ALL of these programs offer something that can help a kid, ALL OF THEM. It is your job as a parent to find that gap not complain about it just because you want to be on one of the top programs because of name recognition. In less than 3 years, this is ALL DONE, 50% will play at D1, D2 or D3 programs 50% will find their niche in life outside of lacrosse and now the parents will need to scream and yell about something else. PLEASE GET OVER THIS WHOLE thing and just do the right thing for your child. There is good and bad in everything. My kid plays, my kid is good, my kid IS NOT GREAT. My kid is exactly where he needs to be right now and if i see any change in that it's MY responsibility to address the situation, first, with my son and wife, then with the coach if need be. it is not my responsibility to come on here and blast the program the coaches or the parents for that matter. Type your comments, let them sit a little before hitting send and if you need to reply then go look in the mirror afterwards and ask yourself "how embarrassed would my kid be if he knew i was blasting another team or his own team for that matter and what would be the consequences if people found out?" because in the recruiting process social media deviants will get your potential scholarship handed over to a lesser ability player with parents that kept to themselves and your stud will wonder why for the future years. How is that fair, your kid did nothing but what was asked of him by his coaches throughout the years, but dad (or mom) didn't think that was good enough. Come on man! Happy Holidays All!

Worst post of 2021

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Worst post of 2021
Agree. Get off your soapbox.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How much Lunch $ did you surrender in school when you were a kid? Toughen up Daisy...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice lineup in FL this weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pool play will be a yawn. Shock should have a cakewalk-and should face prime time in the semis. 91 md should cruise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

is it on tourney machine?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats in FL? Who from LI is going to FL, Mid Dec, for 15 yr old LAx?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We are here so the college scouts will remember us come recruiting time. We would much rather take an early lacrosse vacation rather than spending winter break with our families.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We are here so the college scouts will remember us come recruiting time. We would much rather take an early lacrosse vacation rather than spending winter break with our families.
Why the sarcasm?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very limited recruiting benefit for all but the 2023s but the flights are pretty reasonable and it's a nice little vacation. If you can swing the time and money it will probably be fun. If not, I doubt you are missing anything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FINALLY!! An honest answer! Get that man a red solo cup and fill it with Lax Dreams!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very limited recruiting benefit for all but the 2023s but the flights are pretty reasonable and it's a nice little vacation. If you can swing the time and money it will probably be fun. If not, I doubt you are missing anything.
Ummm, how about missing school and travelling while covid cases continue to climb. NY just announced the mask mandate. Can't wait for all the deniers to chime in. While you're down in Florida how about you go house hunting and stay there I'm sure you'll fit right in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, A risk and an expense well worth it in the name of 15 yr old Lax glory

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why the sarcasm?

Isn't sarcasm why this site exists?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son got committed to Valero university! It’s a two day school and he’ll be pumping gas!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, A risk and an expense well worth it in the name of 15 yr old Lax glory

14 year old…

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got to credit to Shock. They really did not play vs any heavy competition this fall, until today. Even though they lost, everyone has lost to that 91MD team. They beat Sweetlax and lost by 2 in the ship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son got committed to Valero university! It’s a two day school and he’ll be pumping gas!

Must be proud that he’s following in your footsteps

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the LI teams do down south? Looks like other than 91, not many positives...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s be honest until someone beats the Team 91 Maryland (Fire) 2025 team it’s them and everyone else at this point. Give credit where it’s due special team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got to credit to Shock. They really did not play vs any heavy competition this fall, until today. Even though they lost, everyone has lost to that 91MD team. They beat Sweetlax and lost by 2 in the ship.

The game played yesterday was an outstanding battle. I’m glad I was able to watch it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great game. Shock up 4-3 going into 4th. 91MD capitalized off some turnovers in the 4th. Game could have gone either way. Both teams very good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo only other team there. Although the score was close in a few games they did not impress. I know, I know, close game, could have gone either way blah blah. When you have only one offensive weapon the defense can only hold so much. Results speak for themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s be honest until someone beats the Team 91 Maryland (Fire) 2025 team it’s them and everyone else at this point. Give credit where it’s due special team!

While they are the best, Shock gave them all they could ask for. It was great to watch. They are not the old Turtles or Crush no matter what Millon says.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Igloo bring that A/B team combo they have been using here?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While they are the best, Shock gave them all they could ask for. It was great to watch. They are not the old Turtles or Crush no matter what Millon says.

The reason we won’t see teams like that is because a lot of teams now draw from pools of talent regionally and from all over the country and improve that way, not from just local pools. The teams core is built locally at the onset, but then it’s expands over time. Not against it, just now how a lot of teams build rosters. The rub may be if your son is a second line player, then you he can slide down the depth chart and lose playing time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Igloo bring that A/B team combo they have been using here?
Check the results, might have been their C team. Nah, the A team is that bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The game played yesterday was an outstanding battle. I’m glad I was able to watch it.

Great game. Did they bring in the kid from Texas?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And three other states. 91 “shocked you are actually from Long Island “

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And three other states. 91 “shocked you are actually from Long Island “

A lot teams have kids from all states now. Just the way it is and no biggie. These clubs place an emphasis on branding they are the best. My preference is a solid A team with local kids that wins games and loses games with good coaching. Plus likely more playing time for my son vs being bumped down the depth chart. Nice thing is a lot choices and what club decision somebody makes is their business.

Page 18 of 29 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard