BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 33 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 32 33
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I can only speak for the Hawks attack (and goalie) who admitted they were 15 to our players. Sounds like this is typical in DMV, as the Crabs are doing the same thing, just with the majority of the team.

Wrong I coach them in football 5&99 both are 14. #3 and #1 also play in the same league and you cant be 15 and play. I love how our kids mind IAmInsecure your kids and you believe it

Yeah. If anyone believes that the Hawks attack and goalie "admitted they were 15 to our players" then I have a bridge I'd love to sell you. All, but one played in WSYL. Sorry to disappoint you, but they're just good. It's okay. There are a lot of great players in this age group.

The turn of this thread is all due to the Hawks people coming here. Go away!

Yes, please go away so we can talk trash about you in peace!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can only speak for the Hawks attack (and goalie) who admitted they were 15 to our players. Sounds like this is typical in DMV, as the Crabs are doing the same thing, just with the majority of the team.

Wrong I coach them in football 5&99 both are 14. #3 and #1 also play in the same league and you cant be 15 and play. I love how our kids mind IAmInsecure your kids and you believe it

Yeah. If anyone believes that the Hawks attack and goalie "admitted they were 15 to our players" then I have a bridge I'd love to sell you. All, but one played in WSYL. Sorry to disappoint you, but they're just good. It's okay. There are a lot of great players in this age group.

MD parents wish they were LI parents. There isn’t a single LI lacrosse parent that wishes there son was a MD lacrosse parent try hard.

doubtful

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote] There isn’t a single LI lacrosse parent that wishes there son was a MD lacrosse parent" [quote]

I feel sorry for people who can't English.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. LIE is still the most complete team and is coached really well. Coach C get's the most out of his kids. Not the most athletic or physically dominant team, but they execute really well and have a dominant face off guy. This may change this year with all the holdbacks, but they'll remain in the hunt all year. They also added a few 2025s that will be a big help in the summer. Plus, the simply practice and play... often!

2. Sweetlax may be the most athletic team from top to bottom and added an awesome goalie. My biggest observation this fall is that they have limited their ball movement which was once better than any team I've seen at this age. Looks like they added some players but their ball movement has suffered. Maybe why their AGD has changed so much this fall? Still, they will be in the top 3 until proven otherwise.

3. Tigers have looked really strong this fall and had Sweetlax on the ropes on 2 different occasions and beat LIE. They have some talented offensive players and the face-off guy has been solid. Defense looks much improved as well.

Crabs and their holdback team will likely compete due to playing with very few actual 2026s, but until they show up and play the top 3 teams, they shouldn't have any claim to the top 3 spots. As I said, this will be settled on the field and if you have yet to see the top 3 teams play, you might want to check them out to see why they're so good and still playing in virtually every championship bracket.[/quote]

We are all getting tired of your detailed breakdowns of 8th grade lacrosse teams. Get a life.[/quote]

Frankly, this forum could use some more of this. No team is perfect in 8th grade, but the top 3 or 4 clubs have clearly separated from the pack for now. Personally, I think Sweetlax is most vulnerable. The statement that their ball movement has suffered is fact and they looked beatable this fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. LIE is still the most complete team and is coached really well. Coach C get's the most out of his kids. Not the most athletic or physically dominant team, but they execute really well and have a dominant face off guy. This may change this year with all the holdbacks, but they'll remain in the hunt all year. They also added a few 2025s that will be a big help in the summer. Plus, the simply practice and play... often!

2. Sweetlax may be the most athletic team from top to bottom and added an awesome goalie. My biggest observation this fall is that they have limited their ball movement which was once better than any team I've seen at this age. Looks like they added some players but their ball movement has suffered. Maybe why their AGD has changed so much this fall? Still, they will be in the top 3 until proven otherwise.

3. Tigers have looked really strong this fall and had Sweetlax on the ropes on 2 different occasions and beat LIE. They have some talented offensive players and the face-off guy has been solid. Defense looks much improved as well.

Crabs and their holdback team will likely compete due to playing with very few actual 2026s, but until they show up and play the top 3 teams, they shouldn't have any claim to the top 3 spots. As I said, this will be settled on the field and if you have yet to see the top 3 teams play, you might want to check them out to see why they're so good and still playing in virtually every championship bracket.

We are all getting tired of your detailed breakdowns of 8th grade lacrosse teams. Get a life.[/quote]

Frankly, this forum could use some more of this. No team is perfect in 8th grade, but the top 3 or 4 clubs have clearly separated from the pack for now. Personally, I think Sweetlax is most vulnerable. The statement that their ball movement has suffered is fact and they looked beatable this fall.[/quote]

It’s an online lax discussion board, this is exactly what should be talked about imho. It’s fun and sparks debate. And you can queue the 91 response predicting they are back. I think people take it too serious at times

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massachusetts will be well represented in the rankings as both high end programs will be top 10 or dare I say, top 5. Laxachusetts and 3d NE Red are both the real deal and you folks will have to deal with them all next summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massachusetts will be well represented in the rankings as both high end programs will be top 10 or dare I say, top 5. Laxachusetts and 3d NE Red are both the real deal and you folks will have to deal with them all next summer.

Both teams famous for very healthy doses of over age kids. And still won’t finish in the top 5 in 2022.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Updated Long Island rankings.

1 Express 1
2 Igloo Direwolves
3 Shore 2 Shore Raiders
4 Team 91 Orange Storm
5 Legacy
6 Mooselax
7 Team 26
8 Express 2
9 True Blue
10 East Coast Elite
11 Long Island Lacrosse Club
11 Rebels Inferno
11 Turtles
14 Empire
15 Igloo Deep Freeze
16 Express 3
17 24 East
18 Rebels Rhinos
19 Rush
20 Shore 2 Shore Barracudas
21 Icon
22 Recon
23 Lockjaw
24 Team 91 Freeze

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MD parents wish they were LI parents. There isn’t a single LI lacrosse parent that wishes there son was a MD lacrosse parent try hard.

A little young to have kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Updated Long Island rankings.

1 Express 1
2 Igloo Direwolves
3 Shore 2 Shore Raiders
4 Team 91 Orange Storm
5 Legacy
6 Mooselax
7 Team 26
8 Express 2
9 True Blue
10 East Coast Elite
11 Long Island Lacrosse Club
11 Rebels Inferno
11 Turtles
14 Empire
15 Igloo Deep Freeze
16 Express 3
17 24 East
18 Rebels Rhinos
19 Rush
20 Shore 2 Shore Barracudas
21 Icon
22 Recon
23 Lockjaw
24 Team 91 Freeze

Wow, get a hobby buddy.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Both teams famous for very healthy doses of over age kids. And still won’t finish in the top 5 in 2022.

I heard Laxachusetts has 8 holdbacks from their 2025 now on their 2026. Can you confirm or deny this, Massachusetts poster?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard Laxachusetts has 8 holdbacks from their 2025 now on their 2026. Can you confirm or deny this, Massachusetts poster?

How many on Express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is an affirmative on Laxachusetts. But it’s allowed as it’s age based. So not sure what the problem is. They all have to deal with high school next year. As for 3d NE, zero holdbacks from last summer to next summer. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many on Express?

Is it 3 or 4?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is an affirmative on Laxachusetts. But it’s allowed as it’s age based. So not sure what the problem is. They all have to deal with high school next year. As for 3d NE, zero holdbacks from last summer to next summer. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

3dNE attack is a holdback or double holdback ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs and their holdback team will likely compete due to playing with very few actual 2026s, but until they show up and play the top 3 teams, they shouldn't have any claim to the top 3 spots. As I said, this will be settled on the field and if you have yet to see the top 3 teams play, you might want to check them out to see why they're so good and still playing in virtually every championship bracket.

Frankly, this forum could use some more of this. No team is perfect in 8th grade, but the top 3 or 4 clubs have clearly separated from the pack for now. Personally, I think Sweetlax is most vulnerable. The statement that their ball movement has suffered is fact and they looked beatable this fall.[/quote]

Everyone respects Sweetlax, Tigers, Express so much.....No holdbacks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only problem is sad parents who brag about how great their kid’s team is when your kid is a full year older. No pride.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Their poor coworkers just want to have their morning coffee in peace, but instead need to hear daddy’s constant ramblings of how great his kid is or how other teams cheat him out of #1. Once you leave the copier, the office laughter begins.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Their poor coworkers just want to have their morning coffee in peace, but instead need to hear daddy’s constant ramblings of how great his kid is or how other teams cheat him out of #1. Once you leave the copier, the office laughter begins.

This is hilarious, but it is also equally hilarious the people who's talented 8 year old drops off a cliff and then the guy really is out of sorts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We are all getting tired of your detailed breakdowns of 8th grade lacrosse teams. Get a life.

Everyone respects Sweetlax, Tigers, Express so much.....No holdbacks[/quote]

Honest question, how do they do it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many on Express?

Is it 3 or 4?

🦗from Express Dad🤔

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many on Express?

Is it 3 or 4?

🦗from Express Dad🤔

Zero

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We are all getting tired of your detailed breakdowns of 8th grade lacrosse teams. Get a life.

Except that it seems that they do have holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Frankly, this forum could use some more of this. No team is perfect in 8th grade, but the top 3 or 4 clubs have clearly separated from the pack for now. Personally, I think Sweetlax is most vulnerable. The statement that their ball movement has suffered is fact and they looked beatable this fall.

Honest question, how do they do it?[/quote]

Just deny that there are holdbacks, while there are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone respects Sweetlax, Tigers, Express so much.....No holdbacks

Just deny that there are holdbacks, while there are.[/quote]

Hmmm… probably the team with the most holdbacks will dominate at this age. Growth and strength is measurable at this age. Not as much in HS. Boys catch up then. Rules need to be changed at youth ages!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmmm… probably the team with the most holdbacks will dominate at this age. Growth and strength is measurable at this age. Not as much in HS. Boys catch up then. Rules need to be changed at youth ages!!![/quote]

Crown the Crabs now if that's the case. Their new FOGO redefines holdback.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmmm… probably the team with the most holdbacks will dominate at this age. Growth and strength is measurable at this age. Not as much in HS. Boys catch up then. Rules need to be changed at youth ages!!![/quote]

Crown the Crabs now if that's the case. Their new FOGO redefines holdback.[/quote]

How old? Imported from somewhere else?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you people should just be happy that your kids are playing and learning the game. Go to where you can find good coaching and a good pool of kids to work with. All the other stuff is BS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you people should just be happy that your kids are playing and learning the game. Go to where you can find good coaching and a good pool of kids to work with. All the other stuff is BS.

"WHAT do you mean you people?"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha. But You meant to say:
“What do you mean YOU people?!”

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the guy with a kid that is a three year holdback and plays with a bunch of other holdbacks and crushes a bunch of 10 year old boys. Sure go to good coaching and good group of kids, but is it too much to ask for some on age competition? Those that say it does not matter are most likely the ones that are cheating.

Its like the shoplifting going on in CA and NY. Some point it out as wrong. Others say move along, nothing to see here. It does not impact you (until it does). Kind of like when your 10 year old gets run over by a 2 year holdback and ends up with a concussion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DCE has maybe one December birthday and not only that he's there SSDM and he's not a reclass just older

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nope express has 1 hold back there SSDM A M LSM who is 15 and plays all of those areas on the field

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nope express has 1 hold back there SSDM A M LSM who is 15 and plays all of those areas on the field

Plays them all at the same time. Plays in the PLL when not with Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So what is real story of Express North.....tie Sweetlax but lose to some crummy pennsylvania team...goes to NLF final?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So what is real story of Express North.....tie Sweetlax but lose to some crummy pennsylvania team...goes to NLF final?

The real story is that they are not very good until five of their 2025s come down to help them at NLF

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express North had at least 2 2025s playing down at the NLF. Not holdbacks, legit 2025s. So they cheated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The real story is that they are not very good until five of their 2025s come down to help them at NLF

I meant NAL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express North had at least 2 2025s playing down at the NLF. Not holdbacks, legit 2025s. So they cheated.

Like in the Summer at UMASS??

Page 21 of 33 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard