BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,812
Posts386,977
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 225 of 267 1 2 223 224 225 226 227 266 267
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you Joe Bagadonuts!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Pequa lost top 3 scorers.

Syosset will be fired up and will play with emotion as a result of Head Coach turmoil. Much support for JC... Look out.

Can't replace what Syosset lost , way too many mediocre players who think way too much of themselves and as a result will implode eventually. HC will be under constant pressure and scrutiny all year if he stays.

Let's stick to lacrosse and not start this BS.
Unfortunately that is lacrosse. Parents too involved and have the ear of the BOE and AD's. JC is a stand up guy but the overzealous parents will run him out of town. Syosset will be average at best this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is that MacArthur winter league?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Syosset will be fired up and will play with emotion as a result of Head Coach turmoil. Much support for JC... Look out.

Can't replace what Syosset lost , way too many mediocre players who think way too much of themselves and as a result will implode eventually. HC will be under constant pressure and scrutiny all year if he stays.

Unfortunately that is lacrosse. Parents too involved and have the ear of the BOE and AD's. JC is a stand up guy but the overzealous parents will run him out of town. Syosset will be average at best this year.

The same issue in Pequa, thinking Baldwin is the team to beat this year. Long Beach is a close second, and don't rule out Plainview, they may sneak up on some people.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is playing in the Miller Place winter league? Starts this weekend I think.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The same issue in Pequa, thinking Baldwin is the team to beat this year. Long Beach is a close second, and don't rule out Plainview, they may sneak up on some people.

Really!!!! Baldwin……long Beach???? Or am I missing the sarcasm

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Carey league. Fun, nice fields well run. Most kids playing other sports and the younger ones getting experience so gives the coaches a chance to see who can play. Carey does a great job keeping the kids engaged and giving back to their programs. Like them or not they do a great job.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Probably similar to the summer league that they run. Looks like most of the same teams are playing. Mix of varsity and JV players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone want to list top 10 Nassau publics this year?

The usual suspects…

In no particular order, because the top 4 can probably beat each other on any given day.

Manhasset
Farmingdale
Garden City
Cold Spring Harbor
then after that, there can be at least 8 teams fighting it out.

How will Syosset and Massapequa be this year?

Massapequa will have a bounce back year. A good junior class. It's unlikely Syosset will be very good. They lost a lot of talent from last year. Port Washington will be right there in Class A. Manhasset will be very good. Also keep in eye on Wantagh and Bethpage.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sarcasm

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm so happy to have discovered the web page, it's exactly everything I have been hoping for. The knowledge on this webpage is beneficial and helpful and will assist me a lot. It shows that the site has a large amount of knowledge concerning subjects on the site and the other hyper links and information like wise show it. Typically i'm not on the internet all day long but when I get a break im usually avidly hunting for this kind of information or others similarly having to do with it. I have one of my relatives that have also acquired a liking in this because of what I have put together about it and they will probably to be visiting the site since it's such an awesome find. I am also interested in politics and coping with the new turns and twists in politics. When you get a chance, take a look at my site. <span style="color:black">the law bookkeeper close-by to Tampa FL</span>

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a joke right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa and Syosset will have to get past the juggernaut of Baldwin, I wouldn't count on that happening.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa and Syosset will have to get past the juggernaut of Baldwin, I wouldn't count on that happening.

Sewanhaka making a comeback?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sewanhaka making a comeback?

oh yeah absolutely.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's hope we have a HS season. Major Covid outbreaks at the high schools now. I wouldn't be surprised if many high school basketball teams are shut down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First time I’ve see IL switch the number one Freshman recruit to someone else. Kid looks like a beast!

https://www.insidelacrosse.com/arti...d-at-inaugural-imlca-player-summit/58702

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's hope we have a HS season. Major Covid outbreaks at the high schools now. I wouldn't be surprised if many high school basketball teams are shut down.
Definitely trending that way. With everyone looking to finally travel over the break its going to get worse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since you asked. Nassau in no particular order: Garden City, Manhasset, Massapequa, Cold Spring Harbor, Port Washington, Farmingdale, Syosset, South Side, Wantagh, Lynbrook, Bethpage, Long Beach are all strong programs and expect the same this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since you asked. Nassau in no particular order: Garden City, Manhasset, Massapequa, Cold Spring Harbor, Port Washington, Farmingdale, Syosset, South Side, Wantagh, Lynbrook, Bethpage, Long Beach are all strong programs and expect the same this year.

Who do we like in Suffolk?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only thing you right here is Long Beach. Everyone else = Also-Rans. Remember second place is just the first lost. Go, Baldwin Bruins!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Any particular division you are looking for in Suffolk?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Any particular division you are looking for in Suffolk?

All of them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lynbrook is not a strong high school lacrosse program in recent years. Did they even win a playoff game last season? Wantagh and Bethpage do not belong with the other schools mentioned either. There are many schools that are better than those three in Nassau County.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree Lynbrook has not performed like years past but it has a long rich history of great teams and should never be counted out. Bethpage & Wantagh have some of the most talented players in all section 8 and definitely will be as competitive as any team in Nassau. Besides GC, Sett, & CSH, watch out for Port this year!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree Lynbrook has not performed like years past but it has a long rich history of great teams and should never be counted out. Bethpage & Wantagh have some of the most talented players in all section 8 and definitely will be as competitive as any team in Nassau. Besides GC, Sett, & CSH, watch out for Port this year!

Port is always one of the top teams. This goes back to the 70s and before. Weak 2021 class hurt them and they still managed to put together a solid year. The same can be said about CSH and GC. Manhasset was very solid for 2021 class but have the same amount of talent for the 2022s and 2023. They will probably perform the same or better than last year. Port, GC and CSH almost certainly will be getting better this year replacing a weak 21 class with better players. Should be fun to watch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Port a bunch of dirt bags

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northport crushes all

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Port has a bunch of punks on their team
Some super strong players and a handful of trash talking wise buttheades.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw from the LILJ winter league Hills has combined for Lax on the Hs level. I wonder if other multi district High Schools’s will consider this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw from the LILJ winter league Hills has combined for Lax on the Hs level. I wonder if other multi district High Schools’s will consider this.
That was just for the fall league

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not according to the announcers in LILJ. They created new colors and a new logo HS. So they could be mistaken, if you are from the district and are closer to it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some important changes and clarifications for the upcoming 2022 season. Not sure yet how to properly enforce the changes. Please ask your players and coaches if they're aware.

1. Protective cup now a requirement not just a recommendation
2. All pads meet new standard, goalie also. If the pads are a few years old they are most likely not compliant. This could potentially save their life!
3. Mouth/teeth protection requirement clarification

See the full list below.

https://www.nfhs.org/sports-resource-content/boys-lacrosse-rules-changes-2022/

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not according to the announcers in LILJ. They created new colors and a new logo HS. So they could be mistaken, if you are from the district and are closer to it.

They have been combined female team for years. Combined boys starting this school year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have been combined female team for years. Combined boys starting this school year.

Why would they need to combine since both HS are fairly large? Teams like CSH have less than half the enrollment and field competitive teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
According to preseason seeds, it appears South Side is moving to C and Cold Spring Harbor to D.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another year of watching out for Port...

It's like the boy that cried wolf, but the wolf never comes...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
According to preseason seeds, it appears South Side is moving to C and Cold Spring Harbor to D.

Where did you see this?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is the implication here that Wantagh and Bethpage can hang with the GC's, Manhasset's Syosset, and Massapequa teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where did you see this?

https://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=nclca

Like Reply Quote
Page 225 of 267 1 2 223 224 225 226 227 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard