BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 37 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 36 37
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when the Rebels beat one of the teams mentioned above, or play in a real AA tournament then you can start adding them to the bunch. until then, reBels are a B team

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wheres Machine FO from NJ ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Machine
2. Mohawks
3/4. Haugen / S2S
5/6. Legacy/Rebels
7/8. Rage/Igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
1. Machine
2. Mohawks
3/4. Haugen / S2S
5/6. Legacy/Rebels
7/8. Rage/Igloo

I fixed it for you:
1. Machine (Mohawks)
2/3. Haugen / S2S
4/5. Legacy/Rebels
6. Rage/Igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
N
O

WSYL

Hahahahhahahah!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
N
O

WSYL

Hahahahhahahah!

HAHAHHA I LOVE IT TOO !!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Machine
2. Mohawks
3/4. Haugen / S2S
5/6. Legacy/Rebels
7/8. Rage/Igloo

Legacy and Rebels definitely not 5/6 . Rage better than both .
If igloo wasn’t so expensive my son would be on that team .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Machine
2. Mohawks
3/4. Haugen / S2S
5/6. Legacy/Rebels
7/8. Rage/Igloo

Your son couldn't make Igloo's WSYL B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Machine
2. Mohawks
3/4. Haugen / S2S
5/6. Legacy/Rebels
7/8. Rage/Igloo

How much is igloo tuition compared to 91?
Rage and Machine cost the same so it has to be around the same as igloo? No?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Machine
2. Mohawks
3/4. Haugen / S2S
5/6. Legacy/Rebels
7/8. Rage/Igloo

How much is igloo tuition compared to 91?
Rage and Machine cost the same so it has to be around the same as igloo? No?

Wow the massapequa mom can't seem to lose mohawks off the list ...amazing . We get it your son is on rage , not machine and you're upset about that so you want to put mohawks up there because he play on the mohawks . The team plays once a year so relax with the mohawks . Sad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very interesting news that the WS is back on. Must be taken over by the 91 Dynamic organization to make sure the Machine doesn’t lose out!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just accept the fact that 91 is the best!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 thought they were the best until they met the Kings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know the deal with this rebooted World Series? North qualifier in Tinton Falls, NJ 3/12 and 3/13/22. Who is running it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Kings are clowns!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know the deal with this rebooted World Series? North qualifier in Tinton Falls, NJ 3/12 and 3/13/22. Who is running it?

Where did you see this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is an email circulating that some coaches received. I only have a screen shot, so I can’t copy and paste the text. No one can tell who is behind it, although the email says the new World Series is sponsored by New Balance. Email says the World Series tournament, like the old WSYL, is at the Maryland Soccer Complex from 6/30-7/3/22.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like new Instagram page and website for the “World Series of Lacrosse.” Notice no “Youth” in the name - I’m guessing it’s a totally new group that didn’t buy the assets and couldn’t use the trademarked “WSYL” name.

https://instagram.com/world_series_of_youth_lacrosse?utm_medium=copy_link

http://worldseriesoflacrosse.com/

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like new Instagram page and website for the “World Series of Lacrosse.” Notice no “Youth” in the name - I’m guessing it’s a totally new group that didn’t buy the assets and couldn’t use the trademarked “WSYL” name.

https://instagram.com/world_series_of_youth_lacrosse?utm_medium=copy_link

http://worldseriesoflacrosse.com/

Interesting. Website had no content yet. Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
An Instagram commenter says the new World Series is being run by True Lacrosse. No idea if true or not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope the World Series tournament somehow survives. Gives kids and teams a big goal to work toward and a great experience.

Also like the age aspect of the tournament to try and keep a level playing field. Opportunity still remains for improving and clarifying super team prevention policy.

One suggestion to improve roster policy could be that players must have played in x tournaments with the team within x months prior to roster submission, by say December 1st. Not sure how you work around injuries and players moving after December 1st., but policy around this needs to be clear too.

Most importantly, to keep the integrity of the tournament, enforcement of age, roster, and super team prevention policies in place should be the highest priority.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope the World Series tournament somehow survives. Gives kids and teams a big goal to work toward and a great experience.

Also like the age aspect of the tournament to try and keep a level playing field. Opportunity still remains for improving and clarifying super team prevention policy.

One suggestion to improve roster policy could be that players must have played in x tournaments with the team within x months prior to roster submission, by say December 1st. Not sure how you work around injuries and players moving after December 1st., but policy around this needs to be clear too.

Most importantly, to keep the integrity of the tournament, enforcement of age, roster, and super team prevention policies in place should be the highest priority.

It's a huge waste of money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sour grapes much? It’s the only age based tournament this sport has and though there are some flaws, it was an amazing experience for my son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder if this World Series will be on age or grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s really absurd how the World Series is the only age-based lax tournament. This system based on school grade is so illogical and puts kids whose parents haven’t held them back and/or aren’t in a state with an early age cutoff at a huge disadvantage. We’ve all seen the huge size and speed disparities with teams at the middle school age.

Why can’t all tournaments be like the World Series? Why does lax do school year instead of age?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought the policy was that you have to play at least three tourneys with the WS roster….unless I understood wrong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder if this World Series will be on age or grade.

The announcement said U13

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sour grapes much? It’s the only age based tournament this sport has and though there are some flaws, it was an amazing experience for my son.

Good for you preppy boy. Some people don't have the money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought the policy was that you have to play at least three tourneys with the WS roster….unless I understood wrong.

“At a minimum, players must compete with their team/program for at least two events (outside of a WSYL event), which can consist of tournaments and/or seasonal leagues. These events do not need to precede the qualifier but must precede the Championship event.”

So essentially a player’s first time ever playing with a team could have been at the qualifiers.

In my opinion, rosters should be finalized immediately after the fall tournament season, when coaches had time to evaluate and make any necessary player and team chemistry adjustments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He said “huge waste of money.” That implies he had the money to waste. I never said it was cheap. Just a great experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You first say waste of money and then don’t have the money. Both of which are debatable.

Can you add more context about your personal and financial situation? Without seeing your financial situation, it’s quite possible you prioritize your eating and drinking over your kids experiences. (Tongue in cheek)

To each their own as to how they earn and spend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
An Instagram commenter says the new World Series is being run by True Lacrosse. No idea if true or not.

Sounds like a lot of hearsay for those if you who are hoping that the world series is back . There ha seen absolutely no mention of this by any club or coach . Sounds like fake news . " An email circulating " doesn't exactly mean that something is happening . So don't go cancel your travel plans because someone said that someone said that someone said and I heard from this one who heard from that one . Seriously, find a hobby . It's just wishful thinking at this point

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like a lot of hearsay for those if you who are hoping that the world series is back . There ha seen absolutely no mention of this by any club or coach . Sounds like fake news . " An email circulating " doesn't exactly mean that something is happening . So don't go cancel your travel plans because someone said that someone said that someone said and I heard from this one who heard from that one . Seriously, find a hobby . It's just wishful thinking at this point

Let's all sing some karaoke "heard it from a friend who , heard it from a friend who , heard you say the world series is back on " lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Least you can do is level with us. What are our chances, like one out of a hundred?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you go back a page on this forum, there is a new Instagram page and a new website which are posted. The tournament is now being run by True Lacrosse, which also runs the Pinnacle tournaments. I just got an email last night from my 2027 son's club (not a Long Island-based club) confirming it. My understanding is that it is something of a "soft" reopening and that the IG page and website don't have full info yet, but it's confirmed that the North qualifier is at Cappelli Sports Complex in NJ on 3/12-3/13/22 and that the Mid-Atlantic qualifier is at the Delaware Turf Complex the same days.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If this is a joke it's being done by someone form Illinois. The Whois info is mostly hidden except that it was registered from Illinois

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If this is a joke it's being done by someone form Illinois. The Whois info is mostly hidden except that it was registered from Illinois

Good sleuthwork. I believe True Lacrosse is based in Illinois.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you go back a page on this forum, there is a new Instagram page and a new website which are posted. The tournament is now being run by True Lacrosse, which also runs the Pinnacle tournaments. I just got an email last night from my 2027 son's club (not a Long Island-based club) confirming it. My understanding is that it is something of a "soft" reopening and that the IG page and website don't have full info yet, but it's confirmed that the North qualifier is at Cappelli Sports Complex in NJ on 3/12-3/13/22 and that the Mid-Atlantic qualifier is at the Delaware Turf Complex the same days.

All together now " I heard it from a coach who heard it from a coach who ,says that people are messing around ....heard it from a coach who heard it from a coach who said the works series is back on ".

Newsflash....nobody cares about the wsyl ...most people were happy to see it go away as it was a joke . Just another tournament at a different location . It's not national or world level because nobody outside of the northeast or maybe Colorado care about lacrosse, in fact the majority of the people in this country don't w en know what it is . So stop wishing for it to come back so that you can say your son " went to the world series " I know it might sound cool to say to your friends and family but it's a joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Two things , if you're not from long island then from where do you hail most informative one ? Why so secretive? Are the lacrosse gods going to come down and kidnap you ? Also, if tru lacrosse is a lacrosse club then it shouldn't be running a world series tournament as that's a conflict of interest and its supposed to be independent of any clubs . Perhaps you should explain to your " source/coach" how that doesn't make any sense

Page 9 of 37 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard