BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 174 of 267 1 2 172 173 174 175 176 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Predators is doing something right. You all talk about them as much as you do the Hawks.

Please dont ever put Hawks in the same sentence with rec programs

Sorry, should I have said 3 Step or 3D Annapolis now.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predators is doing something right. You all talk about them as much as you do the Hawks.

umm, very little of the Hawk talk on this Board is about doing things right

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Hawks are running the True model now. Corporate lax model. It’s not a knock. Good on them, for making some money.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Hawks are running the True model now. Corporate lax model. It’s not a knock. Good on them, for making some money.

True doesn't do daddy coaches and daddy ball. Real coaches and kids earn their spot through work. Not connections.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True doesn't do daddy coaches and daddy ball. Real coaches and kids earn their spot through work. Not connections.

Why does Kev Kev start and the other little attackmen who's dad coaches lol?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know but the Annapolis model worked pretty well with Hogan (a strong leader) running the club. I don't think True has ever come close to what he did.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know but the Annapolis model worked pretty well with Hogan (a strong leader) running the club. I don't think True has ever come close to what he did.

100% They charge more and achieve less. I want more strong clubs in AA but not happening so far.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am assuming you are the same person who pretends to be a Predator - True is Daddy Ball with double the price tag. Plus you (and 30+ other kids) make the team and then they bring in other people to play play for the tournament at your position. At the 2026 level, any claims of "no Daddy-ball are a joke!"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tons of college coaches will be at Koopers Vs breakers games in 10th grade. Yeah…. Rankings are meaningless

whats with the dude that keeps bringing up koopers? and now breakers? what about predators?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tons of college coaches will be at Koopers Vs breakers games in 10th grade. Yeah…. Rankings are meaningless

whats with the dude that keeps bringing up koopers? and now breakers? what about predators?

yeah ... I honestly didn't relaize that they were even still a team ...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This forum has jumped the shark. I used to check it multiple times per day, but now I barely read it and I don't miss it.

To get back on track - my son plays for MadLax, so will somebody please garbage all over me and my family?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This forum has jumped the shark. I used to check it multiple times per day, but now I barely read it and I don't miss it.

To get back on track - my son plays for MadLax, so will somebody please garbage all over me and my family?

I would like to wish your 16 year the best of luck this season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry, we are getting away from the really important things at BOTC. Thanks for keeping us on track.

Your club director is an donk. Boom roasted.

Your son is a reclassed, unathletic, mental defective. Boom roasted.

You wear quarter zips, have a failing marriage and a serious, hidden drinking problem. Boom roasted.

Next!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why does the really tall one get pulled out of the game when he does well and the little one goes in to fall over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was he the 16 year old double hold back middie at SJC prospect day yesterday? Or maybe one of the 15 year old Defensemen?

And congrats on showing your kids that morals and ethics of your coaches and founder have no part in youth sports today.

Feel better?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry, we are getting away from the really important things at BOTC. Thanks for keeping us on track.

You wear quarter zips, have a failing marriage and a serious, hidden drinking problem. Boom roasted.

Next!

Sorry that your son did not make the team, but elite programs like MadLax are not for everybody, and fortunately there are tons of B level programs so he has options. Keep working and maybe next year!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Next!

Sorry that your son did not make the team, but elite programs like MadLax are not for everybody, and fortunately there are tons of B level programs so he has options. Keep working and maybe next year!

Whatever. My kid didn't start playing until last year and with just one year experience made True's club team. The coach even told us he is good enough that he has a chance to play for the True regional and national teams too.

#wetrainmore

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was he the 16 year old double hold back middie at SJC prospect day yesterday? Or maybe one of the 15 year old Defensemen?

And congrats on showing your kids that morals and ethics of your coaches and founder have no part in youth sports today.

Feel better?

I would compare the morals and ethics on my son's coach with anybody. The founder/owner is another story, but I have never met him in person, and I hope to keep it that way.
If your son's coach or program director is a saint, go ahead and identify the program - I bet there will be a lot of people on this board with a different opinion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Feel better?

If you are looking for a youth lacrosse experience where the coaches and organizers have morals and ethics, and where you can be reasonably certain that the players are within a certain age bracket, then play rec lacrosse. Seriously.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What observations are there to report from the SJC prospect day?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks hawks dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Next!

Whatever. My kid didn't start playing until last year and with just one year experience made True's club team. The coach even told us he is good enough that he has a chance to play for the True regional and national teams too.

#wetrainmore

Everybody makes True! They don't cut anyone. Just like Zingos and other B level-Rec plus programs. They are money grabs. Get a grip buddy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Next!

#wetrainmore

Everybody makes True! They don't cut anyone. Just like Zingos and other B level-Rec plus programs. They are money grabs. Get a grip buddy.

I think that the prior poster was being sarcastic toward True, not bragging about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Feel better?

I would compare the morals and ethics on my son's coach with anybody. The founder/owner is another story, but I have never met him in person, and I hope to keep it that way.
If your son's coach or program director is a saint, go ahead and identify the program - I bet there will be a lot of people on this board with a different opinion.

Crickets. Let those without sin cast the first stone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#wetrainmore

True offers great coaching. Pretty sure one of my son's coaches even played at a nearby college. Think he was a top player for Hood.
I just love the fact that my son will have the chance to play for a national team if he just gets a little better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#wetrainmore

True offers great coaching. Pretty sure one of my son's coaches even played at a nearby college. Think he was a top player for Hood.
I just love the fact that my son will have the chance to play for a national team if he just gets a little better.

True went 4-3 in the A division of HOCO last Spring. The team is hot garbage. Your paying $2500 a year for a rec level club. You are just one of the hundreds of parents that gets suckered by True with claims of State and National team opportunities.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why does the really tall one get pulled out of the game when he does well and the little one goes in to fall over.

Both are little and coaches son's so do we need to explain

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#wetrainmore

True went 4-3 in the A division of HOCO last Spring. The team is hot garbage. Your paying $2500 a year for a rec level club. You are just one of the hundreds of parents that gets suckered by True with claims of State and National team opportunities.

Dont forget you have to pay more money when you make the State and National teams. Teams like Crabs and Haws play in top tournaments and top teams not like play Hot Garbage Pick a State National Team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#wetrainmore

Can't you tell that you are being trolled?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#wetrainmore

You never know with these True Dads. Some of these guys drink the Kool-Aid. Don't realize Little Johnny will be lucky to walk on at Essex Community College.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only advice I can give, is make sure you sign your son up for selective service next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#wetrainmore

Agree, My son is on the verge of making National team according to his coach. Being on True gets you exposure to top college coaches . Let the naysayers have their day, Jealous anyone !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#wetrainmore

Agree, My son is on the verge of making National team according to his coach. Being on True gets you exposure to top college coaches . Let the naysayers have their day, Jealous anyone !

My son plays for true and never misses a workout opportunity. We are treating him to the indoor league and extra winter workouts as part of his Christmas gift. Laugh all you want. He didn't pick up a stick until his 7th grade year and these extra opportunities are well priced and just what he needed to get his game to the next level. We dont want to jinx it but he thinks he can make his h/s JV team this year as a freshman.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#wetrainmore

You never know with these True Dads. Some of these guys drink the Kool-Aid. Don't realize Little Johnny will be lucky to walk on at Essex Community College.

ECC has had a great number of players go on to play in college, all divisions. No need to garbage on them. Keep it to the club teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only advice I can give, is make sure you sign your son up for selective service next year.

I’m happy to dump on MadLax but I have no clue what you are talking about. What do you mean by selective service!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#wetrainmore

Don't talk bad about the University of ND. Northern Dundalk has a fine reputation for helping Eastern Tech and Dulaney kids get into 4 year schools.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't talk bad about the University of ND. Northern Dundalk has a fine reputation for helping Eastern Tech and Dulaney kids get into 4 year schools.

If you have to explain the joke, it’s NF. Not funny.

Also are you ragging on kids for getting into 4 year schools from Essex? Shame on them for saving money then playing D1!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Also are you ragging on kids for getting into 4 year schools from Essex? Shame on them for saving money then playing D1!

Very few kids go this path. Most fail out after a semester and end up as Bar Backs at Jimmy's Famous Seafood or some other joint on Holabird Ave.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very few kids go this path. Most fail out after a semester and end up as Bar Backs at Jimmy's Famous Seafood or some other joint on Holabird Ave.

No dog is this fight but I know plenty of kids that went that route and did well.......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m happy to dump on MadLax but I have no clue what you are talking about. What do you mean by selective service!

I believe it is a reference to the boy turning eighteen and having to register. The inference is that he must be older than he rest of this team.

Like Reply Quote
Page 174 of 267 1 2 172 173 174 175 176 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard