NY Showcase Boys' All Showcase Team Announced under the 'Blogs' section!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 01/23/22 06:03 PM
Girls 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 01/23/22 05:55 PM
Boys 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 01/23/22 05:13 PM
Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 01/23/22 04:36 PM
Girls 2024-10th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 01/23/22 04:17 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,902
Posts322,166
Members2,372
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 93 of 96 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 96
Re: Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #359324 12/06/21 04:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just to be clear you are actively hoping that talented 9th grade girls don't get recruited? Maybe it's time to take a step back and reevaluate your life....

No... to be absolutely clear... the poster is hoping that SELFISH (not talented!) players get exposed for what they are...

So selfish players aren't talented? And therefore should not be recruited? Just want to make sure I have this right. There are many superstar players that could be considered "selfish". Look at the stats of some girls in college and the lack of assists. Are they selfish and therefor not talented?

Leubecker had 58G and only 1 assist
North had 94 G and only 11 assists

The list goes on and on. There's a certain local player in the 2022 class that could be considered "selfish" but she's still the best player in the 2022 class.
What considers her to be the "best" player though? Just curious. Selfish player - 100%.

Inside Lacrosse
Is that a joke? So, a magazine states it, but why? Based on what? Based on events she’s participated in?

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #359339 12/06/21 05:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just to be clear you are actively hoping that talented 9th grade girls don't get recruited? Maybe it's time to take a step back and reevaluate your life....

No... to be absolutely clear... the poster is hoping that SELFISH (not talented!) players get exposed for what they are...

So selfish players aren't talented? And therefore should not be recruited? Just want to make sure I have this right. There are many superstar players that could be considered "selfish". Look at the stats of some girls in college and the lack of assists. Are they selfish and therefor not talented?

The list goes on and on. There's a certain local player in the 2022 class that could be considered "selfish" but she's still the best player in the 2022 class.
What considers her to be the "best" player though? Just curious. Selfish player - 100%.

Inside Lacrosse
Is that a joke? So, a magazine states it, but why? Based on what? Based on events she’s participated in?
Ask her dad.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359340 12/06/21 05:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Inside Lacrosse[/quote]
Is that a joke? So, a magazine states it, but why? Based on what? Based on events she’s participated in?[/quote]
Ask her dad.[/quote]

That's is so true!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359343 12/06/21 06:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Inside Lacrosse

Players get ranked yearly for many sports from many publications, why are you acting like this is outrageous?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359348 12/06/21 06:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Inside Lacrosse

I don’t get the detest with this player. Just comes across as jealousy. She’s fantastic. And no I’m not a McD parent or friends with her dad.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #359360 12/06/21 10:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Inside Lacrosse

I don’t get the detest with this player. Just comes across as jealousy. She’s fantastic. And no I’m not a McD parent or friends with her dad.

💯

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359378 12/07/21 08:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Inside Lacrosse

No detest or jealousy. Why is asking the question "why" so awful? It's a legitimate question. What is "best" based off of? Is it marketing? Is it playing in a lot of events outside of club?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359384 12/07/21 09:04 AM
C
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
C
Just have to say it. Detest is a verb, not a noun.

Like Reply Quote
cltlax #359403 12/07/21 10:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by cltlax
Just have to say it. Detest is a verb, not a noun.

I didn't use the word detest. Apparently you can't use a word that starts with an h and rhymes with grate? It was changed to detest.

Like Reply Quote
1 member likes this: cltlax
TheBackOfTheCage #359404 12/07/21 10:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Inside Lacrosse

No detest or jealousy. Why is asking the question "why" so awful? It's a legitimate question. What is "best" based off of? Is it marketing? Is it playing in a lot of events outside of club?[/quote]

IL rankings are done by a panel of people including college coaches. There's no question she's one of the top players in the 2022 class. In my opinion she's the best I've seen and it's not really all that close. People don't like her dad so they incessantly complain about her.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #359405 12/07/21 10:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Inside Lacrosse

No detest or jealousy. Why is asking the question "why" so awful? It's a legitimate question. What is "best" based off of? Is it marketing? Is it playing in a lot of events outside of club?

IL rankings are done by a panel of people including college coaches. There's no question she's one of the top players in the 2022 class. In my opinion she's the best I've seen and it's not really all that close. People don't like her dad so they incessantly complain about her.[/quote]

You could take the top 5 players in the 2022 class and on any given day they look like the number 1 player in the country. It really is that close and to state otherwise is foolish.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359406 12/07/21 10:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Inside Lacrosse

IL rankings are done by a panel of people including college coaches. There's no question she's one of the top players in the 2022 class. In my opinion she's the best I've seen and it's not really all that close. People don't like her dad so they incessantly complain about her.

You could take the top 5 players in the 2022 class and on any given day they look like the number 1 player in the country. It really is that close and to state otherwise is foolish.[/quote]

Sounds like a discussion for the 2022 page... now where were we on the 25's again.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359418 12/07/21 11:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Inside Lacrosse

You could take the top 5 players in the 2022 class and on any given day they look like the number 1 player in the country. It really is that close and to state otherwise is foolish.[/quote]

Who makes the top 5 players the top 5? You can play this game all day long.

End of day, being declared the #1 recruit of a class by IL is a big deal, doesn't mean that kid will be the top player in college in three years, but to act like there's not a ton of research, film, in person study from those that make the opinion, is flat out wrong.

The NFL can't even accurately get the draft correct in terms of evaluations, too many unknowns, but it is meaningful.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359647 12/09/21 12:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough about club. We can pick that up in the summer. So which freshman will have an impact on their high school team this season?

I know there are quite a few impactful freshmen at SPSG.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359658 12/09/21 01:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough about club. We can pick that up in the summer. So which freshman will have an impact on their high school team this season?

I know there are quite a few impactful freshmen at SPSG.

One !!!

Like Reply Quote
Page 93 of 96 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 96
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard