BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 32 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 31 32
Re: Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maybe they should play in a real bracket, Queen tournament they moved down, thanks for making us all laugh.

Don't think Primetime was laughing

I saw both Prime Time and YJB. Prime Time is the better team, I know the game ended in a tie, Im just going off of what I seen.

Prime Time has two girls who can score, I'd guess they are 75% of their offense, which isn't unusual at this age based on what Ive seen.

YJB is a solid team though. Always hard to compete as a B, if a girl starts to stand out, good chance A team moves her up in offseason. Also take these fall scores with grain of salt, lots of teams missing players due to soccer, field hockey and also playing the roster evenly which won't happen come Summer tournaments.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The brackets weren't really a thing at Queen of the Island. YJ B was playing FLG navy but was canceled due to the rain. YJ B has also played good completion in both tournaments after that. They are right there with the top teams. They are still a step behind YJ A and FLG but they are definitely ahead of the rest of the LI teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No chest pounding Dad's on Empire

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The brackets weren't really a thing at Queen of the Island. YJ B was playing FLG navy but was canceled due to the rain. YJ B has also played good completion in both tournaments after that. They are right there with the top teams. They are still a step behind YJ A and FLG but they are definitely ahead of the rest of the LI teams.

it's the Fall relax YJB dad....time will tell

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can't we all just get along

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

it's the Fall relax YJB dad....time will tell

When you are good, other people will say it for you. If you have to tell people, it sounds like there may be some insecurity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard top guns got smacked by a pick up team over the weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard top guns got smacked by a pick up team over the weekend

By who? Its pickup so it in meaningless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire never plays in useless pick up games....too much nonsense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a hammerhead!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A cool deadly animal…thanks! I’m picking up what you’re putting down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a hammerhead!
can't we all just get along

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can we all agree.....at least we aren't Jesters parents...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can we all agree.....at least we aren't Jesters parents...
What’s wrong with us…

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]can we all agree.....at least we aren't Jesters parents..

Worst name for a young women’s sports program award goes to….

//jester//
a professional joker or “fool” at a medieval court, typically wearing a cap with bells on it and carrying a mock scepter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

//jester//
a professional joker or “fool” at a medieval court, typically wearing a cap with bells on it and carrying a mock scepter.

We will see who the “real fools” are when Jesters is giving the recruiting help that is needed to get into college! Seems like many other LI programs are not that helpful! I think Jester girls are very lucky to be part of such a program. Let’s see who gets the real help in recruiting when it matters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

//jester//

We will see who the “real fools” are when Jesters is giving the recruiting help that is needed to get into college! Seems like many other LI programs are not that helpful! I think Jester girls are very lucky to be part of such a program. Let’s see who gets the real help in recruiting when it matters.

Let's see how many currently rosters Jesters are on Jesters when recruiting matters, four years from now. Same goes for YJ, and any other club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

//jester//

So do tell what they do differently

Last edited by JimSection1; . Reason: spelling error
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

//jester//

They Care about individual girls and their individual abilities and goals. Supports them in trying to reach those goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

//jester//

They Care about individual girls and their individual abilities and goals. Supports them in trying to reach those goals.

As a parent of an older jesters player I can tell you that the recruiting help is unparalleled in comparison to other clubs our family friends are on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a parent of a former jesters player I can tell you that I am happy I am not a jesters parent any longer...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a parent of a former jesters player I can tell you that I am happy I am not a jesters parent any longer...

Would you mind sharing why? Not a jesters parent but it’s always interesting to hear how people can have such different opinions on their clubs based on their own experience

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
absolutely - coaching was a carousel from tourney to tourney, watched certain directors make multiple 9 year old girls cry, practices were combined with either older and younger age groups at all times

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
absolutely - coaching was a carousel from tourney to tourney, watched certain directors make multiple 9 year old girls cry, practices were combined with either older and younger age groups at all times

When was that? They have new directors/leadership in the last year. When was your kid there. They have dedicated coaching

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Former Jesters parent here for a girl who is now a 24.

I think the Jesters leadership honestly cared which is more than i can say for some other LI clubs. Their supplement programming is as good as any club on the island and close to the level that you see in the top WestChester / CT and Upstate programs.

The challenge with the club is that it is incredibly decentralized at the team level. Every coach is empowered to do with own thing and there is no consistancy between teams even at the same age group. As a result, whenever coaches changed you were going back to ground zero. Top girls from B teams would get promoted and be lost in the offense.

Out only other challenge was roster size. They intentionally pick more girls than needed because they know they will lose some to other clubs, usually YJ. So one year we ended up with 25 on the roster, another year we had 17 or 18.

We left 2 years ago but honestly wish the club nothing but the best. I think if their leadership got more hands on in the operations of the teams, installed a similar offense and defense strategy across all teams, this team could consistently compete with YJ and TG.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is there always so much talk about Jesters on this site? Who even cares.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is talk about every club on this site

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLG is a bit overrated. Went down to Maryland and lost to a mid-tier Baltimore team (Pride Red). YJ A is legit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLG is a bit overrated. Went down to Maryland and lost to a mid-tier Baltimore team (Pride Red). YJ A is legit.
They have lost to YJA by a combined 4 goals the last three times they played them. Don’t think that’s a team that most would consider overrated. And who cares. They play great lacrosse and seem to be having fun together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They’re no Empire, that’s for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pride Red is out of Northern VA, they are pretty strong team, top-5 in MD area.

But I agree FLG is overrated.

YJ A is top-10 nationally, could say top-5.

Also take fall scores with grain of salt, my DD team beat a top-5 one weekend and lost the next terribly to teams outsude the top-40 due to missing 9 players for fall sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have lost to YJA by a combined 4 goals the last three times they played them. Don’t think that’s a team that most would consider overrated. And who cares. They play great lacrosse and seem to be having fun together.
FLG is a great team and so is YJA so who cares about rankings, girls are having fun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLG will win the next time they play YJA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because when posts are anonymous, it’s an easy way to spread false info about your club to make things sound better than they are, truth of the matter is all clubs are basically the same

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Except Jesters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because when posts are anonymous, it’s an easy way to spread false info about your club to make things sound better than they are, truth of the matter is all clubs are basically the same

There is good and bad spread on here about every club let’s be real

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLG will win the next time they play YJA
No chance YJ A loses to any LI team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLG will NEVER beat YJ A. Get over it and move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Miss of death. Why would you ever post that. Even if you think it you should never lost it. I wonder how it this is a bunch of 12 yr old girls post I g on here

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Miss of death. Why would you ever post that. Even if you think it you should never lost it. I wonder how it this is a bunch of 12 yr old girls post I g on here

Funny reading post of parents who have never been through this before. News flash, wins/losses don't matter. Very soon its about whether your daughter is getting the looks for UA, Nike All star, America select, etc. Only a few per team. The evaluators aren't looking at tourney machine. Focus on your daughter getting better so she is prepared for those evaluations.

PS, the girls don't care 5 minutes after the game is done. Its the dads/moms that care too much.

Page 12 of 32 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 31 32

Link Copied to Clipboard