Featuring CBLaxers' LI Showcase & UnD1sputed Showcase where you can BE SEEN by D1 teams & coaches!!! Go-to: Forums - Northeast Lax - Tournaments, Showcases & Leagues. SEE YOU THERE!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 10:52 AM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 10:49 AM
2021-2022 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 10:45 AM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 10:39 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,062
Posts334,437
Members2,434
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 88 of 171 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 170 171
Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
TheBackOfTheCage #359275 12/06/21 12:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have nothing to cover up? I was pointing out that multiple teams were mentioned. I am far from capable of being able to coach a group of 16 year old girls. I can barely handle my own

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #359276 12/06/21 12:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So that was one of the most pathetic posts ever typed by an anonymous YJ ring kissing parent . I’m sure everyone appreciates your “ I played lax in high school “ evaluations. I know your the guy on the sidelines telling everyone how good YJ is and that your kid is amazing!! Obviously everyone is aware that this is fall ball , most teams trying things out and installing new offenses and defense schemes . I personally wouldn’t put tons of stock in a fall schedule or what tournament Laxon played in. You seem to be very busy studying every teams schedules , rankings and every other meaningless statistic. It’s time for you to get a new hobby !! I feel terrible for your daughter , very sad .

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359278 12/06/21 12:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Went to the Vanderbilt camp, was good about 80 girls from all over Clinic in morning and 5 v 5 Tourney to finish up

Thank you
We are all looking forward to information on recruiting and camps.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359285 12/06/21 01:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Went to the Vanderbilt camp, was good about 80 girls from all over Clinic in morning and 5 v 5 Tourney to finish up

Surprised the numbers were that low. How many other schools were there? Was the 80 girls mostly 24s?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359290 12/06/21 01:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right !! Any help is always appreciated. Lots of winter camps/ prospect days
Duke prospect day 12/27-12/29
UF 12/28-12/29 prospect camp
Pitt 1/8 prospect day
Michigan 1/15 prospect day

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #359291 12/06/21 01:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Surprised the numbers were that low. How many other schools were there? Was the 80 girls mostly 24s?

This past weekend , so many camps going on. I know several girls who went to all different ones, sounded like low numbers at many of them. Girls were spread out all over.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359334 12/06/21 06:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So that was one of the most pathetic posts ever typed by an anonymous YJ ring kissing parent . I’m sure everyone appreciates your “ I played lax in high school “ evaluations. I know your the guy on the sidelines telling everyone how good YJ is and that your kid is amazing!! Obviously everyone is aware that this is fall ball , most teams trying things out and installing new offenses and defense schemes . I personally wouldn’t put tons of stock in a fall schedule or what tournament Laxon played in. You seem to be very busy studying every teams schedules , rankings and every other meaningless statistic. It’s time for you to get a new hobby !! I feel terrible for your daughter , very sad .

Ok now you’ve done it. You’ve bashed every single club and team that is a threat to you including your own B(Pink) team. Was this a feeble attempt at a smoke screen or are you mad at them all for not showing up to practice and Dallas?
Bashing others will not make players want to leave and come play for you..

Pathetic?… YES it.is
But par for the course with you
Let’s get back to talking recruiting

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359337 12/06/21 06:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This past weekend , so many camps going on. I know several girls who went to all different ones, sounded like low numbers at many of them. Girls were spread out all over.

Because so many overlap girls get spread thin

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #359350 12/06/21 07:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I live NC and can definitely tell you that the UNC camps are a HUGE draw. UNC has a massive social media following and they know how to market their camps and word gets around. On connectlax you can see a list of some recruits confirmed to be attending and some big names on there already.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359358 12/06/21 11:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I live NC and can definitely tell you that the UNC camps are a HUGE draw. UNC has a massive social media following and they know how to market their camps and word gets around. On connectlax you can see a list of some recruits confirmed to be attending and some big names on there already.

Yes, we are here on LI and know lots of girls heading to UNC camp on the weekend. That camp will be at full capacity… It’s sold out! Not sure if that’s do good. May be too many girls?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #359366 12/07/21 06:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok now you’ve done it. You’ve bashed every single club and team that is a threat to you including your own B(Pink) team. Was this a feeble attempt at a smoke screen or are you mad at them all for not showing up to practice and Dallas?

Pathetic?… YES it.is

You really have something to prove accusing the same person over and over. You have zero proof of who posts things on here. Once again attacking the same person for no reason other than a personal grudge. You need to get over it. You’re acting like a big baby carrying on about a young women who probably doesn’t even know she’s being harassed by a 50 year old man on this website. All you’re doing is trying to start drama to make yourself feel like the alpha when no one is even challenging you. Grow up.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359367 12/07/21 06:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pathetic?… YES it.is

Can you stop already… we’re all trying to get real information for our kids and don’t want to hear about your ego being threatened anymore. You’re very transparent in what you’re doing just stop already so we can get back to what’s important.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359368 12/07/21 06:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, we are here on LI and know lots of girls heading to UNC camp on the weekend. That camp will be at full capacity… It’s sold out! Not sure if that’s do good. May be too many girls?

Too many girls means it’s harder for yours to be noticed

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359370 12/07/21 08:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too many girls means it’s harder for yours to be noticed

If you want to be recruited, you need to beat the commits in the drills and scrimmages. That's what the coaches are looking for. Good luck!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359371 12/07/21 08:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Considering the OP bashed every club except YJ and legacy pretty much shows you what you are dealing with ! Clearly he or she is infatuated with other clubs rankings, scores and what they are doing, pay attention to your own club and leave everyone alone.

Like Reply Quote
Page 88 of 171 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 170 171
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard