BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
Re: Boys 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That was done to make room for the BL boarders and hurt competing schools by cutting their players but keeping BL players. The boarding school is 100% about getting more out-of-state and Canadian athletes in, that’s why it’ll be the only 7 day boarding school in the area.

Well the dorm is referred to as "The International Boarding School"... Look for Canadian box players to be the only International students. It will be mainly lax players from emerging USA areas like Fla, TX, CA, Midwest etc... A lot more collusion than normal going on with Crabs/BL commuters/BL boarders. King Crab is on the board of trustees and is on the front line of this operation, you can be sure of that. Decision making will benefit Crabs and the boarding school 1st. Admissions director also a paid member of crabs for certain summertime events. To avoid all this distraction and conflict of interest just have your son tryout/play for other teams in the area-there are plenty of good ones to choose from and more pop up all the time.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you not realize that Hilgy is also with Crabs and so was the Gilman coach until this upcoming year where he will probably jump to 91.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you not realize that Hilgy is also with Crabs and so was the Gilman coach until this upcoming year where he will probably jump to 91.

Hilgy gone from Crabs. Gilman coach still with 2024 Crabs for 2021-2022 season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is the densest post I’ve ever read on this board. You can’t pick what level you want to play in each year so you can have a winning record . A school like St P would be moving up and down every year because they can’t be consistent winners in any sport. The last 5-6 years they would have been better playing in the C conference playing teams like Friends and Curley.

No it is called pick a level that you think you can consistently compete in. I am not saying pick a level based on sport. I am saying pick a level and stay with it. Calvert Hall, McD, MSJ, Spalding consistently play A sports whether they have solid teams or not. Other schools want to cherry pick level based on the sport. For example, BL plays A level in lax & basketball and B in many other sports. Be fair to all your sports and pick a level for all. These four teams I just mentioned go through lean years at times, but they tough it out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is the densest post I’ve ever read on this board. You can’t pick what level you want to play in each year so you can have a winning record . A school like St P would be moving up and down every year because they can’t be consistent winners in any sport. The last 5-6 years they would have been better playing in the C conference playing teams like Friends and Curley.

No it is called pick a level that you think you can consistently compete in. I am not saying pick a level based on sport. I am saying pick a level and stay with it. Calvert Hall, McD, MSJ, Spalding consistently play A sports whether they have solid teams or not. Other schools want to cherry pick level based on the sport. For example, BL plays A level in lax & basketball and B in many other sports. Be fair to all your sports and pick a level for all. These four teams I just mentioned go through lean years at times, but they tough it out.

Hot take: St Paul’s should really be B Conference in everything.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BL doesn’t have enough students to play A football.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hotter take:Yes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Molten Hot Lava: They are a B program, waiting to switch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Molten Hot Lava: They are a B program, waiting to switch.

St Pauls will be back to its glory years og long ago with the new club Predators. Predators are talk of the town and should put St Pauls back to top of MIAA within 2-4 years

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predators can’t produce any worse kids for ST Paul’s than rock and Koopers!! Lol

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Crabs lost their McD ties and their UMD ties after the 2025 tryouts? What is KC thinking?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this typically what happens to rising freshman in the Bmore?
Crabs is molting, Looneys is losing kids, Breakers is broken, Rock is crumbling. Team 91 not changing team. Koopers, Green Turtle, FCA picking up some scraps and there is a new Predator in town with some of the coaches that have jumped ship from the aforementioned teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predators can’t produce any worse kids for ST Paul’s than rock and Koopers!! Lol

Heard Predators are loaded at several age groups. Might want to look into whats happening there

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs is molting, Looneys is losing kids, Breakers is broken, Rock is crumbling. Team 91 not changing team. Koopers, Green Turtle, FCA picking up some scraps and there is a new Predator in town with some of the coaches that have jumped ship from the aforementioned teams.

To answer your question....YES !! and of course hold their son back as much as they can,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To answer your question....YES !! and of course hold their son back as much as they can,

If Hold m Back Mac @ Crabs has any influence on your son he will be a holdback. He needs any angle he can get to stay ahead for recruiting purposes, including boarders @ BL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks just got bought by company consolidating youth sports.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is big news.. Is it Lids Company

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have partnered with 3 Step out of Boston. Sounds like nothing will change.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Things will change because it's not Hogan making decisions, it's now corporate

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard they bought Breakers too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard they bought Breakers too.

In the 18 months since 3D bought Breakers, Breakers went from having a 2024, 2025, and 2026 team in the Top 100, to folding their 2024 team (now a 23/24 B squad), folding their 2025, folding their 2028 (and have still never fielded a 2029, 2030, or 2031 squad) and hoping that their 2026 squad carries the brand. The club is toast unless another local B/A/AA club folds first and Breakers can serve those kids.

Adding the cost and "corporate sports expertise" of 3 Step to Breakers did not do anybody any favors (except maybe Koopers, LTLC and True who all benefitted from mass defections at the A/AA level). There is a need for AA teams at the HS level where lower rostered HS players can get lots of PT and make an impact on the field.

Hopefully the 3 Step team assigned to Hawks does not take the same approach (aka "let the club die, thanks for the profitable Tournament LLC!!!) they did to Breakers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 has loaded up with a few new players, Looks like they will be a dominate team this year and the team to beat. Some really good players at attack probably best attack unit at that age group .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 has loaded up with a few new players, Looks like they will be a dominate team this year and the team to beat. Some really good players at attack probably best attack unit at that age group .

The rich get richer. Not just the attack but the entire offense is extremely tough to stop. New additions make them all the tougher. #1 in the country hands down. Again

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The rich get richer. Not just the attack but the entire offense is extremely tough to stop. New additions make them all the tougher. #1 in the country hands down. Again

Thanks Mark

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Mark

Welcome. Facts are Facts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Mark

Welcome. Facts are Facts

My son has played lacrosse for 6 years and never lost to a Team 91 team. That is also a fact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Mark

Welcome. Facts are Facts

My son has played lacrosse for 6 years and never lost to a Team 91 team. That is also a fact.

Thats a OUCH Fact !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Mark

Welcome. Facts are Facts

When you play in HoCo B you never play 91 MD so you can't lose to them. Fact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Mark

Welcome. Facts are Facts

When you play in HoCo B you never play 91 MD so you can't lose to them. Fact.

Correct Mark. 91 being in HOCO A does make it tough to lose to B, Elite and AA teams. Keep hiding from the better teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'll put money down that MM son #2 will also end up #1 Recruit when the time comes. Not willing to bet if he'll be a '25, '26 or '27 by then though!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'll put money down that MM son #2 will also end up #1 Recruit when the time comes. Not willing to bet if he'll be a '25, '26 or '27 by then though!

Take the ‘27 bet!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the outlook for the summer? Who will be the best in and around MD?
No clue where kids are landing since many teams transition from 8th to HS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 25 team most likely will fold, too many out of state kids, no practices whatsoever, head coach had a massive heart attack and now can’t find a replacement. Easy for the out of state boys to find teams back home not so much for the MD boys.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My two cents (and sense) on MD area rankings for this summer:
1) 91MD
2) Hawks
3) Next Level
4) FCA
5) True Annapolis & DC Express (tie)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a garbage shoot as many teams are still forming and figuring out if they are even fielding teams. So my super-early call for MD area rankings for this summer:

1) 91
2) Hawks
3) Next Level
4) FCA
5) DC Express
6) Crabs (if they find a coach)
7) MadLax Cap
8) True Annap
9) Koopers
10) Preds
11) Cannons
12) Team MD

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a garbage shoot as many teams are still forming and figuring out if they are even fielding teams. So my super-early call for MD area rankings for this summer:

1) 91
2) Hawks
3) Next Level
4) FCA
5) DC Express
6) Crabs (if they find a coach)
7) MadLax Cap
8) True Annap
9) Koopers
10) Preds
11) Cannons
12) Team MD

91, Hawks, NL, FCA all got better
DCE, Crabs, ML got worse
True, Koopers, Cannons, Team MD stayed the same
Preds just beginning!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I did not think Preds were even forming a 25 team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure DCE got worse as it went 10-0-1 in Fall, beating 4H, Eclipse, LIE (19-4), FCA, 3D New England and tied Hawks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I did not think Preds were even forming a 25 team?
They formed one. Mostly MIAA kids. From various schools, not just StP. They won't be world beaters, but should compete well.

Like Reply Quote
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard