Tryouts launched for Igloo Lacrosse, Legacy Lacrosse & Many More Club Teams - Check Our Forums > Tryouts to see when other teams have touts!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/03/22 08:02 PM
Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/03/22 07:58 PM
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous - 07/03/22 07:56 PM
Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/03/22 07:01 PM
Boys 2024-10th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/03/22 06:44 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,151
Posts341,578
Members2,463
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 55 of 79 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 78 79
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #359123 12/03/21 04:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Massachusetts will be well represented in the rankings as both high end programs will be top 10 or dare I say, top 5. Laxachusetts and 3d NE Red are both the real deal and you folks will have to deal with them all next summer.

Both teams famous for very healthy doses of over age kids. And still won’t finish in the top 5 in 2022.

I heard Laxachusetts has 8 holdbacks from their 2025 now on their 2026. Can you confirm or deny this, Massachusetts poster?

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #359130 12/03/21 06:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massachusetts will be well represented in the rankings as both high end programs will be top 10 or dare I say, top 5. Laxachusetts and 3d NE Red are both the real deal and you folks will have to deal with them all next summer.

Both teams famous for very healthy doses of over age kids. And still won’t finish in the top 5 in 2022.

I heard Laxachusetts has 8 holdbacks from their 2025 now on their 2026. Can you confirm or deny this, Massachusetts poster?

How many on Express?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359138 12/03/21 11:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is an affirmative on Laxachusetts. But it’s allowed as it’s age based. So not sure what the problem is. They all have to deal with high school next year. As for 3d NE, zero holdbacks from last summer to next summer. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359147 12/04/21 10:06 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many on Express?

Is it 3 or 4?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359149 12/04/21 11:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is an affirmative on Laxachusetts. But it’s allowed as it’s age based. So not sure what the problem is. They all have to deal with high school next year. As for 3d NE, zero holdbacks from last summer to next summer. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

3dNE attack is a holdback or double holdback ?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #359157 12/04/21 02:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359159 12/04/21 03:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. LIE is still the most complete team and is coached really well. Coach C get's the most out of his kids. Not the most athletic or physically dominant team, but they execute really well and have a dominant face off guy. This may change this year with all the holdbacks, but they'll remain in the hunt all year. They also added a few 2025s that will be a big help in the summer. Plus, the simply practice and play... often!

2. Sweetlax may be the most athletic team from top to bottom and added an awesome goalie. My biggest observation this fall is that they have limited their ball movement which was once better than any team I've seen at this age. Looks like they added some players but their ball movement has suffered. Maybe why their AGD has changed so much this fall? Still, they will be in the top 3 until proven otherwise.

3. Tigers have looked really strong this fall and had Sweetlax on the ropes on 2 different occasions and beat LIE. They have some talented offensive players and the face-off guy has been solid. Defense looks much improved as well.

Crabs and their holdback team will likely compete due to playing with very few actual 2026s, but until they show up and play the top 3 teams, they shouldn't have any claim to the top 3 spots. As I said, this will be settled on the field and if you have yet to see the top 3 teams play, you might want to check them out to see why they're so good and still playing in virtually every championship bracket.

We are all getting tired of your detailed breakdowns of 8th grade lacrosse teams. Get a life.[/quote]

Frankly, this forum could use some more of this. No team is perfect in 8th grade, but the top 3 or 4 clubs have clearly separated from the pack for now. Personally, I think Sweetlax is most vulnerable. The statement that their ball movement has suffered is fact and they looked beatable this fall.[/quote]

Everyone respects Sweetlax, Tigers, Express so much.....No holdbacks

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359170 12/04/21 10:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only problem is sad parents who brag about how great their kid’s team is when your kid is a full year older. No pride.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #359182 12/05/21 09:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Their poor coworkers just want to have their morning coffee in peace, but instead need to hear daddy’s constant ramblings of how great his kid is or how other teams cheat him out of #1. Once you leave the copier, the office laughter begins.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359203 12/05/21 06:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Their poor coworkers just want to have their morning coffee in peace, but instead need to hear daddy’s constant ramblings of how great his kid is or how other teams cheat him out of #1. Once you leave the copier, the office laughter begins.

This is hilarious, but it is also equally hilarious the people who's talented 8 year old drops off a cliff and then the guy really is out of sorts.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #359210 12/05/21 08:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. LIE is still the most complete team and is coached really well. Coach C get's the most out of his kids. Not the most athletic or physically dominant team, but they execute really well and have a dominant face off guy. This may change this year with all the holdbacks, but they'll remain in the hunt all year. They also added a few 2025s that will be a big help in the summer. Plus, the simply practice and play... often!

2. Sweetlax may be the most athletic team from top to bottom and added an awesome goalie. My biggest observation this fall is that they have limited their ball movement which was once better than any team I've seen at this age. Looks like they added some players but their ball movement has suffered. Maybe why their AGD has changed so much this fall? Still, they will be in the top 3 until proven otherwise.

3. Tigers have looked really strong this fall and had Sweetlax on the ropes on 2 different occasions and beat LIE. They have some talented offensive players and the face-off guy has been solid. Defense looks much improved as well.

Crabs and their holdback team will likely compete due to playing with very few actual 2026s, but until they show up and play the top 3 teams, they shouldn't have any claim to the top 3 spots. As I said, this will be settled on the field and if you have yet to see the top 3 teams play, you might want to check them out to see why they're so good and still playing in virtually every championship bracket.

We are all getting tired of your detailed breakdowns of 8th grade lacrosse teams. Get a life.

Frankly, this forum could use some more of this. No team is perfect in 8th grade, but the top 3 or 4 clubs have clearly separated from the pack for now. Personally, I think Sweetlax is most vulnerable. The statement that their ball movement has suffered is fact and they looked beatable this fall.[/quote]

Everyone respects Sweetlax, Tigers, Express so much.....No holdbacks[/quote]

Honest question, how do they do it?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359219 12/05/21 10:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many on Express?

Is it 3 or 4?

🦗from Express Dad🤔

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359239 12/06/21 09:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many on Express?

Is it 3 or 4?

🦗from Express Dad🤔

Zero

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359256 12/06/21 10:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We are all getting tired of your detailed breakdowns of 8th grade lacrosse teams. Get a life.

Except that it seems that they do have holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359257 12/06/21 11:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Frankly, this forum could use some more of this. No team is perfect in 8th grade, but the top 3 or 4 clubs have clearly separated from the pack for now. Personally, I think Sweetlax is most vulnerable. The statement that their ball movement has suffered is fact and they looked beatable this fall.

Honest question, how do they do it?[/quote]

Just deny that there are holdbacks, while there are.

Like Reply Quote
Page 55 of 79 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 78 79
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard