NY Showcase Boys' All Showcase Team Announced under the 'Blogs' section!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 01/23/22 06:03 PM
Girls 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 01/23/22 05:55 PM
Boys 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 01/23/22 05:13 PM
Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 01/23/22 04:36 PM
Girls 2024-10th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 01/23/22 04:17 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics2,902
Posts322,166
Members2,372
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 166 of 208 1 2 164 165 166 167 168 207 208
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #359059 12/02/21 11:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Blc lost 7-4 to Next level # 66 on NL had a great game and #19 goalie on NL put o a show
Blc # 8, 10 and 16 were foniminal, as well as the defense those boys gave it there all the NL attack, is just too good with stud #7 and stud middys like #11 and #2

i Am JuSt pOsTiNg nUmBerS bC i SwEaR i AM an ImpARtIaL oBsERveR anD nOt ClOSely aFfIaTeD wiTH tHiS tEAm.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #359074 12/03/21 09:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Blc lost 7-4 to Next level # 66 on NL had a great game and #19 goalie on NL put o a show
Blc # 8, 10 and 16 were foniminal, as well as the defense those boys gave it there all the NL attack, is just too good with stud #7 and stud middys like #11 and #2

Some serious lack of punctuation in the 6th grade classrooms.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359076 12/03/21 10:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Blc lost 7-4 to Next level # 66 on NL had a great game and #19 goalie on NL put o a show

Those moco/norva private schools should be embarrassed

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359084 12/03/21 11:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those moco/norva private schools should be embarrassed

fonominal

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359091 12/03/21 11:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blc lost 7-4 to Next level # 66 on NL had a great game and #19 goalie on NL put o a show

i Am JuSt pOsTiNg nUmBerS bC i SwEaR i AM an ImpARtIaL oBsERveR anD nOt ClOSely aFfIaTeD wiTH tHiS tEAm.

You need to be heldback again. Time to join the Double holdback ranks. Good Luck !

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #359105 12/03/21 01:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So has anyone heard what happened to the WSYL?

The random and abrupt folding still has me wondering.

Is anything on the horizon to replace it?

The event had run its course and became a long commercial for terrible protein shakes for those that attended. It was very expensive even by travel lacrosse standards and yes established teams having holdback/older kids created some jockeying of rosters that nobody liked. Racist LI express mom also didn’t help and between COVID and sponsors not getting a good ROI, it was doomed. I see super regional tournaments replacing this mess of an event with a hotbed teams traveling to Ca, Co, Tx and Fl to compete against large fields of teams and a change of pace from NLF, NAL, Naptown etc.

While I agree w some of this, I think one of the biggest “hotbeds” Maryland/DC are was exposed for their older kids. Long Island proved their age based teams are far superior.

Where were the eight quarterfinal teams from? Go ahead, we’ll wait.

What area has the most wins? I’ll wait

You were talking about teams, tough guy, and the actual results show there are more teams in the DC/MD area who show up and can compete than from the island. Keep quiet until the 7million people in your region finally produce more than one competitive team for each grade.

Chatter is U13 WSYL is back and will be played during the summer of 2022. holdback parents that want to play on age not grade better start looking for teams.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #359141 12/04/21 07:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2028 AND 2029 PARENTS BEWARE! Madlax's box league has a number of 2027 players. These are big, strong and athletic players who have just started playing lacrosse and were placed in the younger division to allow them to "develop." I suppose if you are playing in a Madlax league you may know this already and have it built it into your decision process.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359155 12/04/21 01:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2028 AND 2029 PARENTS BEWARE! Madlax's box league has a number of 2027 players. These are big, strong and athletic players who have just started playing lacrosse and were placed in the younger division to allow them to "develop." I suppose if you are playing in a Madlax league you may know this already and have it built it into your decision process.

What league lets 2027s play down with 2029s (regardless of experience)?!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359161 12/04/21 03:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They will soon be good and realize that it is time to hold them back.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359174 12/04/21 09:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax events and certain other tournament companies use age bracket language like, "graduation year of the majority of your team" instead of "your team's oldest graduation year on the roster."

The signup/waiver language for the Fall 2021 Madlax tournament used this language. Certain clubs like 757 Select (Va Beach) intentionally seek out these tournaments because they can build several multi-age rosters by skill level.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #359177 12/04/21 11:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you know this? I was there today and didn’t see it .

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359192 12/05/21 11:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I want to say BS but anything is possible when Madlax is involved. Disgraceful organization!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359194 12/05/21 12:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"graduation year of the majority of your team" instead of "your team's oldest graduation year on the roster."
This sounds ridiculous. How about you start going by age?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359207 12/05/21 06:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax events and certain other tournament companies use age bracket language like, "graduation year of the majority of your team" instead of "your team's oldest graduation year on the roster."

The signup/waiver language for the Fall 2021 Madlax tournament used this language. Certain clubs like 757 Select (Va Beach) intentionally seek out these tournaments because they can build several multi-age rosters by skill level.

Interesting. So by this logic we could roll out a 2028 team that has a handful of high school players. The stupidity of lax age rules never fails to disappoint!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #359209 12/05/21 07:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Interesting. So by this logic we could roll out a 2028 team that has a handful of high school players. The stupidity of lax age rules never fails to disappoint!

Yep!

Like Reply Quote
Page 166 of 208 1 2 164 165 166 167 168 207 208
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard