BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 62 of 251 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 250 251
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not a dad (on this team at least). Truly. And I agree about the name. W that said, please post again when you see this team play on the east coast.This team has better true lacrosse players and athletes than any team I've watched on both coasts, at this age.

Better true lacrosse players.

Mmkay.

Who exactly are they competing against? Who’ve you see them play?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long time listener, first time caller. Close follower of youth club lacrosse. Agreed with WCS being a strong 2028 team. There is also a new regional team out of San Diego/Orange County, GWB (Great White Buffalo is what I think GWB stands for?) is the name of team. Watched them two weeks ago at a tournament in Oceanside, CA. They are very strong, top to bottom. They beat a very sound Maddog West team. Having some familiarity of most of the clubs on this list (not all), the GWB team is very skilled and I suspect easily a top five team on this list.

We get it Mr Watchful GWB Dad, Your GWB team is headed for greatness. Now come out east and show us what you guys have. Then we can talk Dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long time listener, first time caller. Close follower of youth club lacrosse. Agreed with WCS being a strong 2028 team. There is also a new regional team out of San Diego/Orange County, GWB (Great White Buffalo is what I think GWB stands for?) is the name of team. Watched them two weeks ago at a tournament in Oceanside, CA. They are very strong, top to bottom. They beat a very sound Maddog West team. Having some familiarity of most of the clubs on this list (not all), the GWB team is very skilled and I suspect easily a top five team on this list.

Benching the Water Buffaloes against Mad Dog Elite West doesn’t help your argument. That MDog team has been pasted over and over again against the elite, and even middle tier East Coast teams. But I hope it’s another competitive 2028 team, more the better!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We get it Mr Watchful GWB Dad, Your GWB team is headed for greatness. Now come out east and show us what you guys have. Then we can talk Dad

Love this. Some poor guy chimes in from the Left Coast and gets crushed by this board. Don’t bring a knife to a gunfight, Mr Dancing with the Wolves!!

These Water Buffalos raked out one-goal wins against Mad Dog San Diego, which isn’t event their full West Coast team— the same one that gets whacked by elite East Coast teams.

Now— WCS is legit. But when you pull from 35 states, you’d better be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Put Nationals, WCS, All the 3D regional teams, mad dog west, the true state teams and whoever else in their own lane as far as rankings.

There is no logical reason to compare them to BLC or Crabs.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC is like really good bethesda almost beat nextlevel though next level was missing 2 of there best players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC is like really good bethesda almost beat nextlevel though next level was missing 2 of there best players

I hope so. They took a beating last spring and hung in there.

Nice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a dad (on this team at least). Truly. And I agree about the name. W that said, please post again when you see this team play on the east coast.This team has better true lacrosse players and athletes than any team I've watched on both coasts, at this age.

Define age please

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next level has started a red team to go up against the blc orange team so look out blc the spartan storm is coming

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree blc was ranked 2 until last week and madlax was first us club lax keeps changing there stats

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
madlax was ranked 1st for a while and another coach is no longer letting his players play football because they missed a tournament and they lost their ranking because they lost the tourney.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love this. Some poor guy chimes in from the Left Coast and gets crushed by this board. Don’t bring a knife to a gunfight, Mr Dancing with the Wolves!!

These Water Buffalos raked out one-goal wins against Mad Dog San Diego, which isn’t event their full West Coast team— the same one that gets whacked by elite East Coast teams.

Now— WCS is legit. But when you pull from 35 states, you’d better be.

It is the way of the East. Hope he isnt too sensitive. Board needs some west coasters to post. Do feel for the guy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It sure looks like a 2028 player has entered the chat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
madlax was ranked 1st for a while and another coach is no longer letting his players play football because they missed a tournament and they lost their ranking because they lost the tourney.

Sounds accurate and also a totally normal (lol). Let’s see how many multi sport athletes continue on ML, something has to give.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great fall season in the 2028 level in this region. FCA, Next Level, Madlax, Crabs, Hawks, and True all fielding strong teams. Probably Cavs and either Bethesda or Kelly Post rounding out the top division. Should be a very fun spring with this group.
i do think bethesda will be able to catch up sense some of the players there getting madlax multi sport left because the coach said he cant play football

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
coachs son was not just the ciached son it was the head of madlax bro it was colton maddux who broke his wrist yall so clueless

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great fall season in the 2028 level in this region. FCA, Next Level, Madlax, Crabs, Hawks, and True all fielding strong teams. Probably Cavs and either Bethesda or Kelly Post rounding out the top division. Should be a very fun spring with this group.
blue claws in that mix too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has Kelly Post played anyone good this fall?

Has Blue Claws played anyone good this fall?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unfortunately these two teams would get crushed in the Elite division.
Where is the talk of Baltimore, Predators 2028? They went very quiet after losing games 17-1 to an Elite team this fall

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blue claws played in one of the aloha tournaments where they played Madlax dmv, sidewinders and cavs.

No clue on Kelly post and I don’t even remember seeing them play anybody.

Clearly the organizations see them as very strong AAA teams. Not that there is ANYTHING wrong with that.

Does HLC still have a 2028 team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unfortunately these two teams would get crushed in the Elite division.
Where is the talk of Baltimore, Predators 2028? They went very quiet after losing games 17-1 to an Elite team this fall

Still jealous that your son and his team cant even get a shout out from anyone. Missing goalie for game along with a few other players. talk of Baltimore Predators get better in Spring season and go on to have a good summer season. Hopefully by then, your team might get a shout out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i do think bethesda will be able to catch up sense some of the players there getting madlax multi sport left because the coach said he cant play football

Almost all of the Cavs starters moved to VLC (one to MadLax) so the current Cavs 28 team is the former developmental team and will not be in that mix.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems as there is still no one who wants (or should have rather) the 8th spot in elite.

Someone should just call freedom and see if they want to take the drive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
blue claws is good but not great id say from the perscptive cant wait for spirng bethesda on the rise ML on the down fall NL on the rise
hawks staying the same. LI express chucks overall this age group is going to have alot of D1 athletes even on some of these B teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thats true i saw a mixed of VLC and cavs and FCA kids at the NOVA fall brawl from at least from there helmets so that makes sense and also

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thank you next level madlax true dc these are teams that work there butt of they deserve some recognition

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not true NL Fogo is 5´7 and their goalie is 5´10 with a helmet besides these boys barely leave their area during the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shouldn’t the kids posting above be in school? Geez.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blc lost 7-4 to Next level # 66 on NL had a great game and #19 goalie on NL put o a show
Blc # 8, 10 and 16 were foniminal, as well as the defense those boys gave it there all the NL attack, is just too good with stud #7 and stud middys like #11 and #2

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
blue claws is good but not great id say from the perscptive cant wait for spirng bethesda on the rise ML on the down fall NL on the rise
hawks staying the same. LI express chucks overall this age group is going to have alot of D1 athletes even on some of these B teams

Classic line “ML on the down.” Lost one game at full strength over their last 30 or so, and it was to NL in OT when they couldn’t win a FO. But yeah, assume they’re down when you get them at HOCO. Hope that works out for you.

Here comes the “what about the Express North game?” They were missing 5 starters including their FO and starting poles. Had kids up from their DMV team. They beat Express North 9-2 this summer when they were full strength.

Really hope BLC is truly on the rise, they’re great kids and it’s great for the HoCo league if they can get there. Hawks are fantastic, and will only get better as they grab a player or two from these other programs. It’s an awesome division, and we are lucky to have HoCo to get ready for summer events.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blc lost 7-4 to Next level # 66 on NL had a great game and #19 goalie on NL put o a show
Blc # 8, 10 and 16 were foniminal, as well as the defense those boys gave it there all the NL attack, is just too good with stud #7 and stud middys like #11 and #2

When was this game?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hysterical that we now have BLC boys posting.

Blc got killed by Crabs a few weeks ago.

They have gotten close to NL before. So no change there. NL is inconsistent as we know. And NL missing a couple players against BLC.

Time will tell. But nothing can be read into a couple games this fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs did kill BLC, but they also only beat Team MD 8-3 and VLC 5-1 the following week. What happened in those games Crab Bag?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hysterical that we now have BLC boys posting.

Blc got killed by Crabs a few weeks ago.

They have gotten close to NL before. So no change there. NL is inconsistent as we know. And NL missing a couple players against BLC.

Time will tell. But nothing can be read into a couple games this fall.

BLC is a team on the downward cycle. Already lost a few players. I expect them to have a hard time competing against any of the better local teams, let along out of town good teams. Last year they make any noise

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

i Am JuSt pOsTiNg nUmBerS bC i SwEaR i AM an ImpARtIaL oBsERveR anD nOt ClOSely aFfIaTeD wiTH tHiS tEAm.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Blc lost 7-4 to Next level # 66 on NL had a great game and #19 goalie on NL put o a show

Some serious lack of punctuation in the 6th grade classrooms.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Blc lost 7-4 to Next level # 66 on NL had a great game and #19 goalie on NL put o a show

Those moco/norva private schools should be embarrassed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those moco/norva private schools should be embarrassed

fonominal

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

i Am JuSt pOsTiNg nUmBerS bC i SwEaR i AM an ImpARtIaL oBsERveR anD nOt ClOSely aFfIaTeD wiTH tHiS tEAm.

You need to be heldback again. Time to join the Double holdback ranks. Good Luck !

Like Reply Quote
Page 62 of 251 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 250 251
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard