Send us your commitment story & Contact us for Lacrosse Events boosting. Keep Laxin'!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,276
Posts347,035
Members2,494
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 73 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 72 73
Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There's no way your Childs getting serious D1 looks. They aren't aloud to speak to you until September 1st so how do you know this if they aren't speaking to you. If a coach is caught talking with your daughter she is not aloud to attend that school with NCAA.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What club are you with ????

See my previous reply

OK, totally respect that. However, a lot of people come to BOTC to hopefully get info. From parents on the clubs they are currently on.

Especially the ones who have younger kids who are trying to find a club for their kids. It’s good to hear from parents what they do and don’t like about their kids current clubS.

I personally talk to parents from different clubs to try and get their perspective. It helped a lot with my kid, and I didn’t waste years on her first club because I knew they did zero to help in recruiting from talking to the older kids parents.

I agree with this. Despite negative comments following anything positive when you name coaches or clubs it does help parents with younger players navigate the club scene. I for one appreciate when you name positive things happening and I ignore 99% of the coach and program bashing since they’re usually a scorned o individual with something to gain by trying to destroy reputations of other clubs. I hope you post which club you’re with.

The OP replied. It’s Jesters.

Seems like this club is looking from free ad space. I love how you ask the question and then answer it yourself. It’s entertaining to watch you build the story over the course of the day. It’s like watching an infomercial. As a jester I guess you should know how to make people laugh. It may not all be completely truthful but certainly funny.

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Our club hasn’t offered much help this year yet. Is it important to be heavily involved in recruiting already? If we haven’t started yet are we behind the curve?

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Our club hasn’t offered much help this year yet. Is it important to be heavily involved in recruiting already? If we haven’t started yet are we behind the curve?


Yes you should run as fast as you can to a team telling you that their girls are already getting D1 interest.

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There's no way your Childs getting serious D1 looks. They aren't aloud to speak to you until September 1st so how do you know this if they aren't speaking to you. If a coach is caught talking with your daughter she is not aloud to attend that school with NCAA.

All of this nonsense that we have to read everyday is starting to make sense.

Definition of Jester-
- a person who habitually plays a fool
-a professional joker or “fool” at a medieval court, typically wearing a cap with bells on it.

Sponsored Links
Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have heard some 2024's have been contacted through their clubs recently. Nothing wrong with it, just seems early. I assume 2023 are still the priority, but the early bird gets the best 2024's. Have other people heard any of this?

Most of the strongest college programs are done or close to being done with their 23s. They likely have a spot or two left and will wait until May or June to see who hits the Transfer Portal.

It’s not the early bird that gets the best 24s it’s the best programs. The best programs have already started identifying which players they will recruit in the class of 2024.

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There's no way your Childs getting serious D1 looks. They aren't aloud to speak to you until September 1st so how do you know this if they aren't speaking to you. If a coach is caught talking with your daughter she is not aloud to attend that school with NCAA.

It can actually be true. The coach is unable to contact the player, but coach can contact the club.
There is always a loophole

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have heard some 2024's have been contacted through their clubs recently. Nothing wrong with it, just seems early. I assume 2023 are still the priority, but the early bird gets the best 2024's. Have other people heard any of this?

24 recruiting kicks into high gear next week with the UNC camp. Expect all the best 24s on the east coast to be there.

Except all the best players who have no interest going there!

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have heard some 2024's have been contacted through their clubs recently. Nothing wrong with it, just seems early. I assume 2023 are still the priority, but the early bird gets the best 2024's. Have other people heard any of this?

24 recruiting kicks into high gear next week with the UNC camp. Expect all the best 24s on the east coast to be there.

Except all the best players who have no interest going there!

UNC Camp has coaches from many schools, not just UNC….

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The UNC camp will have coaches from many top programs attending as well. It is a great opportunity for 24's to work and be seen by multiple coaches.

Sponsored Links
Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have heard some 2024's have been contacted through their clubs recently. Nothing wrong with it, just seems early. I assume 2023 are still the priority, but the early bird gets the best 2024's. Have other people heard any of this?

24 recruiting kicks into high gear next week with the UNC camp. Expect all the best 24s on the east coast to be there.

Except all the best players who have no interest going there!

UNC Camp has coaches from many schools, not just UNC….

Traditionally the UNC camp has attracted many of the very best recruits, has had many coaches from many different schools and has been one of the premier recruiting camps/events.

This year:

Florida - Reggie Thorpe
ASU - Dorrien Van Dyke
Cornell - Margaret Corzel
Dartmouth - Tee Ladouceur
Notre Dame - Jenna Slowey
High Point University - Kelly McQuilkin
East Carolina University - Tianna Wallpher
Michigan - Emilia Ward
Louisville - Scott Teeter
Hopkins - Kristen Carr
Syracuse - Kenzie Kent
Richmond - Anne Harrington
Mercer - Sam Eustace
Elon - Taylor Caskey
Colgate - Kathy Taylor
Virginia Tech - MC Bryne
Penn State - Molly Hendrick
Vanderbilt - Jill Doherty
James Madison University - Halley Warden

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have heard some 2024's have been contacted through their clubs recently. Nothing wrong with it, just seems early. I assume 2023 are still the priority, but the early bird gets the best 2024's. Have other people heard any of this?

24 recruiting kicks into high gear next week with the UNC camp. Expect all the best 24s on the east coast to be there.

Except all the best players who have no interest going there!

UNC Camp has coaches from many schools, not just UNC….

Traditionally the UNC camp has attracted many of the very best recruits, has had many coaches from many different schools and has been one of the premier recruiting camps/events.

This year:

Florida - Reggie Thorpe
ASU - Dorrien Van Dyke
Cornell - Margaret Corzel
Dartmouth - Tee Ladouceur
Notre Dame - Jenna Slowey
High Point University - Kelly McQuilkin
East Carolina University - Tianna Wallpher
Michigan - Emilia Ward
Louisville - Scott Teeter
Hopkins - Kristen Carr
Syracuse - Kenzie Kent
Richmond - Anne Harrington
Mercer - Sam Eustace
Elon - Taylor Caskey
Colgate - Kathy Taylor
Virginia Tech - MC Bryne
Penn State - Molly Hendrick
Vanderbilt - Jill Doherty
James Madison University - Halley Warden

There are numerous other camps/clinics/showcases that have quality coaches attending. the UNC one is not the grand daddy of them all.

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We've played for a number of teams. Say what you will, but Jesters has blown them all away; from communication, events, training opportunities, to recruitment.

I'm not here to disparage other teams, but we feel fortunate to have earned a spot on the Jesters. We had no idea what we were missing out on until we started playing for them. As for Tilts, haters are going to detest, but just know that she works darn hard for her girls!!!

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have heard some 2024's have been contacted through their clubs recently. Nothing wrong with it, just seems early. I assume 2023 are still the priority, but the early bird gets the best 2024's. Have other people heard any of this?

24 recruiting kicks into high gear next week with the UNC camp. Expect all the best 24s on the east coast to be there.

Except all the best players who have no interest going there!

UNC Camp has coaches from many schools, not just UNC….

Traditionally the UNC camp has attracted many of the very best recruits, has had many coaches from many different schools and has been one of the premier recruiting camps/events.

This year:

Florida - Reggie Thorpe
ASU - Dorrien Van Dyke
Cornell - Margaret Corzel
Dartmouth - Tee Ladouceur
Notre Dame - Jenna Slowey
High Point University - Kelly McQuilkin
East Carolina University - Tianna Wallpher
Michigan - Emilia Ward
Louisville - Scott Teeter
Hopkins - Kristen Carr
Syracuse - Kenzie Kent
Richmond - Anne Harrington
Mercer - Sam Eustace
Elon - Taylor Caskey
Colgate - Kathy Taylor
Virginia Tech - MC Bryne
Penn State - Molly Hendrick
Vanderbilt - Jill Doherty
James Madison University - Halley Warden

There are numerous other camps/clinics/showcases that have quality coaches attending. the UNC one is not the grand daddy of them all.


Maybe not. But it is usually the first BIG winter 24 event and probably gets the best talent from across the east coast and nation.

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have heard some 2024's have been contacted through their clubs recently. Nothing wrong with it, just seems early. I assume 2023 are still the priority, but the early bird gets the best 2024's. Have other people heard any of this?

24 recruiting kicks into high gear next week with the UNC camp. Expect all the best 24s on the east coast to be there.

Except all the best players who have no interest going there!

UNC Camp has coaches from many schools, not just UNC….

Traditionally the UNC camp has attracted many of the very best recruits, has had many coaches from many different schools and has been one of the premier recruiting camps/events.

This year:

Florida - Reggie Thorpe
ASU - Dorrien Van Dyke
Cornell - Margaret Corzel
Dartmouth - Tee Ladouceur
Notre Dame - Jenna Slowey
High Point University - Kelly McQuilkin
East Carolina University - Tianna Wallpher
Michigan - Emilia Ward
Louisville - Scott Teeter
Hopkins - Kristen Carr
Syracuse - Kenzie Kent
Richmond - Anne Harrington
Mercer - Sam Eustace
Elon - Taylor Caskey
Colgate - Kathy Taylor
Virginia Tech - MC Bryne
Penn State - Molly Hendrick
Vanderbilt - Jill Doherty
James Madison University - Halley Warden

There are numerous other camps/clinics/showcases that have quality coaches attending. the UNC one is not the grand daddy of them all.

Wow, your post seems a bit hostile, what in the world would cause you to respond in that manner to a post that simply stated that many coaches would be there and that in the past it was a competitive camp with many of the best recruits.

Very strange.

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are numerous other camps/clinics/showcases that have quality coaches attending. the UNC one is not the grand daddy of them all.[/quote]

Wow, your post seems a bit hostile, what in the world would cause you to respond in that manner to a post that simply stated that many coaches would be there and that in the past it was a competitive camp with many of the best recruits.

Very strange.[/quote]

sorry

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UNC,UVA, and Duke camps were always a waste unless you are being directly recruited.

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]UNC,UVA, and Duke camps were always a waste unless you are being directly recruited.[/quo

True Dat

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
UNC,UVA, and Duke camps were always a waste unless you are being directly recruited.

Not true.....where you get your info from is alarming

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nike alpha huarache 8 elite

Anyone has any suggestions where I can buy this cleats? "nike alpha huarache 8 elite".

Daughter need to buy one asap since hers were broken.

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nike alpha huarache 8 elite

Anyone has any suggestions where I can buy this cleats? "nike alpha huarache 8 elite".

Daughter need to buy one asap since hers were broken.

I had to buy my daughters last pair on eBay because nobody had her size anywhere.

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I laugh at the snarky remarks about the UNC, Duke, UVA or whatever camp that attracks good players. People know that only 3-10 girls attending any quality camp may attend that school or get an offer. There are other coaches that get to talk to the girls instead of a quick peek from 50 feet away for 10 minutes at a tournament. In my humble opinion it's worth the $ for most girls to attend at least 1 good camp to see the talent level of girls from all over the country through their own eyes. You(the girl) get a real sense of who is good and where you stand after 2 days of drills and competing in small groups. All the parents believe little Jane and Suzie are top 10 talent, but the girls usually know where they really stand and can focus in on schools where they think they fit in and will be happy. After all, it is their ultimate decision, give them the tools to help with the decision.

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I laugh at the snarky remarks about the UNC, Duke, UVA or whatever camp that attracks good players. People know that only 3-10 girls attending any quality camp may attend that school or get an offer. There are other coaches that get to talk to the girls instead of a quick peek from 50 feet away for 10 minutes at a tournament. In my humble opinion it's worth the $ for most girls to attend at least 1 good camp to see the talent level of girls from all over the country through their own eyes. You(the girl) get a real sense of who is good and where you stand after 2 days of drills and competing in small groups. All the parents believe little Jane and Suzie are top 10 talent, but the girls usually know where they really stand and can focus in on schools where they think they fit in and will be happy. After all, it is their ultimate decision, give them the tools to help with the decision.

Never take advice from some who uses the word attracks.

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
UNC,UVA, and Duke camps were always a waste unless you are being directly recruited.

Not true.....where you get your info from is alarming

3 daughters who all played D1 upper 1/3-dropped notIntelligent money was $550 back then-all got recruited from prospect camps

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nike alpha huarache 8 elite

Anyone has any suggestions where I can buy this cleats? "nike alpha huarache 8 elite".

Daughter need to buy one asap since hers were broken.

I bought some for my daughter on ebay .

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I laugh at the snarky remarks about the UNC, Duke, UVA or whatever camp that attracks good players. People know that only 3-10 girls attending any quality camp may attend that school or get an offer. There are other coaches that get to talk to the girls instead of a quick peek from 50 feet away for 10 minutes at a tournament. In my humble opinion it's worth the $ for most girls to attend at least 1 good camp to see the talent level of girls from all over the country through their own eyes. You(the girl) get a real sense of who is good and where you stand after 2 days of drills and competing in small groups. All the parents believe little Jane and Suzie are top 10 talent, but the girls usually know where they really stand and can focus in on schools where they think they fit in and will be happy. After all, it is their ultimate decision, give them the tools to help with the decision.

Agreed. biggest wake up call for my first daughter was attending a major camp as an 8th grader (UVA or Duke I think). She quickly found out that there is good lax outside of long island and motivated her to work 2x as hard.

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
UNC,UVA, and Duke camps were always a waste unless you are being directly recruited.

Not true.....where you get your info from is alarming

I know right. If D is good enough and the attending programs agree that camp will get her on radar. It’s almost as if just because you go and say score a few goals well they got to offer you 40% per year plus 40% because you had straight A’s in 8th grade. Best advice is always aim for some actually attainable programs. Aim for some reach schools as well but don’t bet the house or shall I say her chances at a D1 scholarship on pride. Be honest.

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Joined: Sep 2017
C
Back of THE CAGE
*****
Offline
Back of THE CAGE
*****
C
Joined: Sep 2017
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nike alpha huarache 8 elite

Anyone has any suggestions where I can buy this cleats? "nike alpha huarache 8 elite".

Daughter need to buy one asap since hers were broken.

I bought some for my daughter on ebay .

Talked to a distributor the other day. They are hearing June for Nike and New Balance due to supply chain issues. I just bought some from ebay. There is also Poshmark and Sideline Swap.

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
UNC,UVA, and Duke camps were always a waste unless you are being directly recruited.

Not true.....where you get your info from is alarming

3 daughters who all played D1 upper 1/3-dropped notIntelligent money was $550 back then-all got recruited from prospect camps

I’m guessing “upper 1/3” is really bottom 50% of DI.

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If that makes you feel better -one has national championship. I just wanted to save you guys some $$$.

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Try Eastbay website
Quick delivery and they carry everything

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
UNC,UVA, and Duke camps were always a waste unless you are being directly recruited.

Not true.....where you get your info from is alarming

I know right. If D is good enough and the attending programs agree that camp will get her on radar. It’s almost as if just because you go and say score a few goals well they got to offer you 40% per year plus 40% because you had straight A’s in 8th grade. Best advice is always aim for some actually attainable programs. Aim for some reach schools as well but don’t bet the house or shall I say her chances at a D1 scholarship on pride. Be honest.

Stanford camp has over 200 girls this weekend 😮

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
UNC,UVA, and Duke camps were always a waste unless you are being directly recruited.

Not true.....where you get your info from is alarming

I know right. If D is good enough and the attending programs agree that camp will get her on radar. It’s almost as if just because you go and say score a few goals well they got to offer you 40% per year plus 40% because you had straight

A’s in 8th grade. Best advice is always aim for some actually attainable programs. Aim for some reach schools as well but don’t bet the house or shall I say her chances at a D1 scholarship on pride. Be honest.

Stanford camp has over 200 girls this weekend 😮

And maybe 5 will get an offer.

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
UNC,UVA, and Duke camps were always a waste unless you are being directly recruited.

Not true.....where you get your info from is alarming

I know right. If D is good enough and the attending programs agree that camp will get her on radar. It’s almost as if just because you go and say score a few goals well they got to offer you 40% per year plus 40% because you had straight

A’s in 8th grade. Best advice is always aim for some actually attainable programs. Aim for some reach schools as well but don’t bet the house or shall I say her chances at a D1 scholarship on pride. Be honest.

Stanford camp has over 200 girls this weekend 😮

And maybe 5 will get an offer.

Probably closer to 10-15 since there were 24s,25s, and 26s there. but your point is valid.

UNC will have 400 next weekend, but there will be 17 D1 coaches there.

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
UNC,UVA, and Duke camps were always a waste unless you are being directly recruited.

Not true.....where you get your info from is alarming

I know right. If D is good enough and the attending programs agree that camp will get her on radar. It’s almost as if just because you go and say score a few goals well they got to offer you 40% per year plus 40% because you had straight A’s in 8th grade. Best advice is always aim for some actually attainable programs. Aim for some reach schools as well but don’t bet the house or shall I say her chances at a D1 scholarship on pride. Be honest.

Stanford camp has over 200 girls this weekend 😮

Anyone go to the Vanderbilt or Yale camp this weekend? If so how were they?

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]UNC,UVA, and Duke camps were always a waste unless you are being directly recruited.

Not true.....where you get your info from is alarming

I know right. If D is good enough and the attending programs agree that camp will get her on radar. It’s almost as if just because you go and say score a few goals well they got to offer you 40% per year plus 40% because you had straight


Stanford camp has over 200 girls this weekend 😮

And maybe 5 will get an offer.

they already have 7 committed...how many does Stanford recruit per year?

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If that makes you feel better -one has national championship. I just wanted to save you guys some $$$.

Thank you.

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is a good percent to get offered from a college for lacrosse?

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On average 20% for the good ones. You will hear of a very few that get full and some will get 50% and lots in between. If you get 20% that is good.

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What is a good percent to get offered from a college for lacrosse?

I’m assuming you are a HS player so I’ll break it down like this. If you are one of the best players on your HS varsity team as a sophomore and one of the best players on your club team and assuming that both of these teams are highly competitive, you might get some D1 offers come fall of junior year. The great thing about lacrosse is that there are hundreds of college programs from D1 to club, so there is usually a path for almost any HS player to play college lacrosse. My advice would be to focus on academic first then lacrosse second because your odds of getting an academic scholarship are about 100 times more likely than one for athletics. Good luck!

Page 32 of 73 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard







Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4