Perkiomen School (PA) 2022 Attack, Midfield Drew Fleury Commits to Merrimack College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Perkiomen School (PA) 2022 Attack, Midfield Drew Fleury of 4 Leaf Lacrosse NE has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Merrimack College.

High school: Perkiomen School (Pennsburg, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Merrimack College
Club team: 4 Leaf Lacrosse NE
Lacrosse honors: 2018 - Freshman Player of the Year 2021 - Named to the First Team Division I Boys Lacrosse All-State Team 2021 - Named to the New Hampshire High School Sports Boys Lacrosse All-State Team 2021 - Named to the Hanover Lions "Byrne Cup" Twin State All-Star Lacrosse Game
Expected major: Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
Why did you choose Merrimack College, Men's D1? "Merrimack is one of the best business schools along with tons of internship opportunities in the Boston area. They also have an elite D1 program that is very competitive."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my mom and dad for sacrificing so much to get me here. I want to thank all the coaches I have ever played under and for sharing their unique lacrosse experience and styles with me. I want to specifically thank coach Bill Monsen for helping me develop as an athlete, lacrosse player, and person. And my club director Scott Dudley for always being a huge supporter and encouraging me. I also want to thank all my teammates I’ve had over the years. I wouldn’t be where I am today without the influence of everyone I have to meet on this journey. Go, Warriors!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Drew Fleury on his commitment to Merrimack College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: