Byram Hills HS (NY) 2023 LSM, Defense Sean Siegel Commits to the Univ. of Richmond

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Byram Hills High School (NY) 2023 LSM, Defense Sean Siegel of Predators Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Richmond.

High school: Byram Hills High School (Pleasantville, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: LSM, Defense
College committed to: University of Richmond
Club team: Predators Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: All-Section Honors (as Sophomore) All-League Honors (as Sophomore) Maverik Showtime 2021 All-Star The Main Stage Showcase 2021 All-Star UA All-America CONNY Highlight Team 2021 UA All-America CONNY Command Team 2020 Nike National All-Star Games 2021 (Team NY) One Percent Showcase invitee (Fall 2020) Apex Power 20 - Class of 2023 selection
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose the University of Richmond, Men's D1? "I feel that the University of Richmond offers a terrific balance of high-end academics along with a strong, competitive lacrosse program. When I visited, it was clear that there was a strong bond amongst the team which really spoke to me about the culture that has been built by Coach Chemotti and Richards over the years. The second I stepped into the locker room I was able to envision myself being a part of this team."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my family, teammates, and coaches for all of their help throughout this process and throughout my lacrosse career. I also want to give a special thank you to the coaching staff at the University of Richmond for giving me this opportunity. Lastly, I want to thank my parents for supporting me in everything that I have done and for helping me get to this point in my career. I am extremely grateful and honored to be in this position; very excited for what's to come!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Sean Siegel on his commitment to the University of Richmond. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: