BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 33 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 32 33
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 ranked number 11 in the country, moving up the charts, but summer will be solid top 5 team.

Keep dreaming

Saw them play last weekend in between my sons games. They are a solid B team. Anyone saying they’re an A team is just wrong or a 91 parent. They have 2 fast middies and that really it. Many can barely catch and throw.

just not true, they will be top 10 by the end of the year. Stop being a hater.

This is the issue with 2026 91 Storm parents and coaches. They don’t even know what they don’t know. Best of luck to you. When was the last time you played Express? Over a year ago? I wonder why that hasn’t happened…..we all know Express will play anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Once again says the obnoxious Express Dad! You act like you play. Let me guess you are the guy who carries Coach C folding chair around at tournaments. You give the other nice Express parents a bad name .

Accept the fact that 91 is NOT good and will never play Express. Accept it! You won't. Typical 91 2026 dad. No even an Express parent but it's completely obvious.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 ranked number 11 in the country, moving up the charts, but summer will be solid top 5 team.

Keep dreaming

Saw them play last weekend in between my sons games. They are a solid B team. Anyone saying they’re an A team is just wrong or a 91 parent. They have 2 fast middies and that really it. Many can barely catch and throw.

This is the issue with 2026 91 Storm parents and coaches. They don’t even know what they don’t know. Best of luck to you. When was the last time you played Express? Over a year ago? I wonder why that hasn’t happened…..we all know Express will play anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Once again says the obnoxious Express Dad! You act like you play. Let me guess you are the guy who carries Coach C folding chair around at tournaments. You give the other nice Express parents a bad name .

Wrong! CoachC never sits!! He never rests!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My mistake. It was the Hawks attack who were 15. And several other members of their team. I appreciate that upstate and LI play on age. And yes, it’s too bad there aren’t more competitive teams out West. The Kings and Tommyknockers can only play each other so many times. Just know that the Kings have no holdbacks and are a local team from Denver. When the 2027 Kings won NLF (and smoked the 91 Machine 10-3) the butt-hurt dads on that thread accused them of holdbacks and being a regional team. The reality is that LI has a population of 7 million - more than the entire state of Colorado. Tired of the excuses. Give credit where credit is due.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep dreaming

Not the original poster, but it seems that you are the obnoxious one coming on this thread and claiming to be a top team with absolutely nothing to back it up. Until you beat Sweetlax, Tigers, Express or Hawks, please pipe down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]91 ranked number 11 in the country, moving up the charts, but summer will be solid top 5 team.

Keep dreaming

91 is a strong team and just getting stronger, no one said they would beat Express tomorrow, but they are getting better and better. So 2027 machine kicks express butt all over the field, so what are you saying. 2026 91 is getting stronger and stronger and at some point they will likely overtake express, they are better coached and developed. All express does is take everyone else's developed players.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]91 ranked number 11 in the country, moving up the charts, but summer will be solid top 5 team.

Keep dreaming

91 is a strong team and just getting stronger, no one said they would beat Express tomorrow, but they are getting better and better. So 2027 machine kicks express butt all over the field, so what are you saying. 2026 91 is getting stronger and stronger and at some point they will likely overtake express, they are better coached and developed. All express does is take everyone else's developed players.

You sound like a child. 91 is not a good team. They don't even play in A tournaments. Please tell me the last time they beat any team that finished in the top 20 last year? I'll wait. If you want to talk about a 2027 team go to the 2027 forum. I really wouldn't use that to defend the 2026 team. Weak and sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My mistake. It was the Hawks attack who were 15. And several other members of their team. I appreciate that upstate and LI play on age. And yes, it’s too bad there aren’t more competitive teams out West. The Kings and Tommyknockers can only play each other so many times. Just know that the Kings have no holdbacks and are a local team from Denver. When the 2027 Kings won NLF (and smoked the 91 Machine 10-3) the butt-hurt dads on that thread accused them of holdbacks and being a regional team. The reality is that LI has a population of 7 million - more than the entire state of Colorado. Tired of the excuses. Give credit where credit is due.

Tommykockers and Kings both stink. Not sorry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both have holdbacks and both are out of top 50

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays on a 2026 A team. I will admit not a top 10 team but very close to it. They have never played against this 91 team that is frequently mentioned here and I would have to agree with some people here that if you want to try and say you're a top team why not play against them? Let's go! Step up and play better teams!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you’re wrong again. Which team had 15 year old attack last summer? It’s not the Hawks and my guess is that it’s no team. You should be aware that your mind and/or memory is unreliable. The Kings are a great team and, if you’re saying they have no holdbacks, then you should know size doesn’t always correspond with age in middle school.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks attack too. Should be 2025s. I get waiting to start school with a Summer birthday so that they aren’t the youngest (or even reclassing with a kid who started school early). But repeating a grade solely for lacrosse is rediculous. Should be a March 1, 2007 age cutoff to eliminate this nonsense.

WRONG.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You think that every Hawks attack was 15 this summer??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you’re wrong again. Which team had 15 year old attack last summer? It’s not the Hawks and my guess is that it’s no team. You should be aware that your mind and/or memory is unreliable. The Kings are a great team and, if you’re saying they have no holdbacks, then you should know size doesn’t always correspond with age in middle school.

Many dads roam the sidelines at these games with their tape measure and if a kid is over 5'8 at this age, there is no convincing them that he isn't a holdback.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep dreaming

Top 91 kids ran to Express. They were not taken.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its so notIntelligent. So Express steals everyones developed talent that is what you are saying. Bravo. I guess you will say at different ages 91 does it to Express. Overall 91 defeats express in almost every age group, they are continuing to build 2026, and will beat other teams maybe not express in the near future. express dad you are lame, your kid is an embarrassment, stop your bragging, you sound like an stunad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its so notIntelligent. So Express steals everyones developed talent that is what you are saying. Bravo. I guess you will say at different ages 91 does it to Express. Overall 91 defeats express in almost every age group, they are continuing to build 2026, and will beat other teams maybe not express in the near future. express dad you are lame, your kid is an embarrassment, stop your bragging, you sound like an stunad.

I think most people agree with this statement. 91 is very dominant at almost every age group. But this age group they are not. The reason is pretty simple. They kept kids that didn’t deserve a spot. As a result their top talent left and top kids stopped coming to tryouts because they knew they wouldn’t get a fair look. The team is good but not great. In the end it doesn’t matter

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It would seem as you are the one that is the embarrassment. Ranting a raving on a chat forum. Worry about your own kid and his team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think most people agree with this statement. 91 is very dominant at almost every age group. But this age group they are not. The reason is pretty simple. They kept kids that didn’t deserve a spot. As a result their top talent left and top kids stopped coming to tryouts because they knew they wouldn’t get a fair look. The team is good but not great. In the end it doesn’t matter

I dont know if it is feasible to have the best team of every age group. 91 has the most best teams in every age group. the fact that they are a top team in 2026 but may not be the top team is not a knock on them, they are developing and getting better, just like all of their dominant teams. They have an excellent program one that express aspires to be, 91 is just better coaching and development. Express is marketing pure marketing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^^^ 100% Correct

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are incessantly bragging about a mediocre 91 team. Not sure anyone could sound more idiotic than you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 got a new coach this year and over a 1/3 of their team is new. It is a totally different looking team than in the past. The statement above is 100% correct with tryouts in the past. Hopefully the situation is corrected.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 got a new coach this year and over a 1/3 of their team is new. It is a totally different looking team than in the past. The statement above is 100% correct with tryouts in the past. Hopefully the situation is corrected.

Curious if they're so good why they don't attempt to play in an A tournament? Maybe in the spring/summer. We shall see but I doubt it. I saw them play this year and they still looked very mediocre.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they are not mediocre, they are better then that, and getting stronger and stronger, they will be top 10 team by end of the year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the Express - 91 detest like this at every age level?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curious if they're so good why they don't attempt to play in an A tournament? Maybe in the spring/summer. We shall see but I doubt it. I saw them play this year and they still looked very mediocre.

So you saw them at a tournament, but they don't play A tournaments? You just sound like an angry troll.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you saw them at a tournament, but they don't play A tournaments? You just sound like an angry troll.

Angry troll B team parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually it was the tournament at SUNY Farmingdale recently. There were varsity HS teams playing (my son). My interest was sparked when I saw the new coach on the sideline (Sal L) and was curious how they looked with him in command since he has coached nothing but top teams for 91. Like I said though, from what I saw I could not see them competing with the top teams (A teams) by the spring/summer. I wouldn't doubt that next year they will look pretty good with his coaching though. Honest assessment and hope that answers the troll question. Good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sure they will be in many A tournaments. They were in one and lost 2 games. but they are improving everyday. express is getting nervous because like many other years they fade away to irrelevance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can only speak for the Hawks attack (and goalie) who admitted they were 15 to our players. Sounds like this is typical in DMV, as the Crabs are doing the same thing, just with the majority of the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice try. No holdbacks out here. And neither squad has played this fall so they aren’t in the rankings yet. 2026 made the NLF bracket and 2027 won the NLF. Couple tournaments coming up (2026 is missing it’s top 2 players, but is still solid, and 2027 is likely to continue its perfect 22-0 summer).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice try. No holdbacks out here. And neither squad has played this fall so they aren’t in the rankings yet. 2026 made the NLF bracket and 2027 won the NLF. Couple tournaments coming up (2026 is missing it’s top 2 players, but is still solid, and 2027 is likely to continue its perfect 22-0 summer).

Please go to the 2027 Colorado thread this is a Long Island lacrosse forum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually it was the tournament at SUNY Farmingdale recently. There were varsity HS teams playing (my son). My interest was sparked when I saw the new coach on the sideline (Sal L) and was curious how they looked with him in command since he has coached nothing but top teams for 91. Like I said though, from what I saw I could not see them competing with the top teams (A teams) by the spring/summer. I wouldn't doubt that next year they will look pretty good with his coaching though. Honest assessment and hope that answers the troll question. Good luck.

Were you watching the game against GC where they had their poles playing attack/middie and their attack playing D? They let up like 3 goals all day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can only speak for the Hawks attack (and goalie) who admitted they were 15 to our players. Sounds like this is typical in DMV, as the Crabs are doing the same thing, just with the majority of the team.

It sounds like the players have the same "holdback" paranoia as their parents. I have 2 boys both age appropriate. It is annoying to watch the bigger older kids on the field but it really does not matter. The kids are on the field competing and hopefully having fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong I coach them in football 5&99 both are 14. #3 and #1 also play in the same league and you cant be 15 and play. I love how our kids mind IAmInsecure your kids and you believe it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong I coach them in football 5&99 both are 14. #3 and #1 also play in the same league and you cant be 15 and play. I love how our kids mind IAmInsecure your kids and you believe it

Yeah. If anyone believes that the Hawks attack and goalie "admitted they were 15 to our players" then I have a bridge I'd love to sell you. All, but one played in WSYL. Sorry to disappoint you, but they're just good. It's okay. There are a lot of great players in this age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think most people agree with this statement. 91 is very dominant at almost every age group. But this age group they are not. The reason is pretty simple. They kept kids that didn’t deserve a spot. As a result their top talent left and top kids stopped coming to tryouts because they knew they wouldn’t get a fair look. The team is good but not great. In the end it doesn’t matter[/quote]

91 got a new coach this year and over a 1/3 of their team is new. It is a totally different looking team than in the past. The statement above is 100% correct with tryouts in the past. Hopefully the situation is corrected.[/quote]

Curious if they're so good why they don't attempt to play in an A tournament? Maybe in the spring/summer. We shall see but I doubt it. I saw them play this year and they still looked very mediocre.[/quote]

So you saw them at a tournament, but they don't play A tournaments? You just sound like an angry troll.[/quote]

Actually it was the tournament at SUNY Farmingdale recently. There were varsity HS teams playing (my son). My interest was sparked when I saw the new coach on the sideline (Sal L) and was curious how they looked with him in command since he has coached nothing but top teams for 91. Like I said though, from what I saw I could not see them competing with the top teams (A teams) by the spring/summer. I wouldn't doubt that next year they will look pretty good with his coaching though. Honest assessment and hope that answers the troll question. Good luck.[/quote]

Were you watching the game against GC where they had their poles playing attack/middie and their attack playing D? They let up like 3 goals all day.[/quote]

They did this because it was all B teams they were playing against. I don't know which team it was. Like I said, I stopped for a few minutes because I recognized the new coach and wanted to see if the team improved under his command. My opinion is that the team hasn't improved too much yet. Wouldn't be surprised to see them improve but I believe that this spring/summer is too early for that. He's a great coach and I wish you luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ik im a little late i like to check this every now and then too see what you nonsense parents talk about im a 13 yearold starting attack men for team 91 yes there was one summer birthday 14 year old the other was just tall the rest of are team is alright im leaving the island and moving to maryland for my dads job i already talked to 91 maryland 2025 that is who im playing for nexy year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah. If anyone believes that the Hawks attack and goalie "admitted they were 15 to our players" then I have a bridge I'd love to sell you. All, but one played in WSYL. Sorry to disappoint you, but they're just good. It's okay. There are a lot of great players in this age group.

The turn of this thread is all due to the Hawks people coming here. Go away!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ik im a little late i like to check this every now and then too see what you nonsense parents talk about im a 13 yearold starting attack men for team 91 yes there was one summer birthday 14 year old the other was just tall the rest of are team is alright im leaving the island and moving to maryland for my dads job i already talked to 91 maryland 2025 that is who im playing for nexy year

You sound like an uneducated bafoon the smashes his face into concrete 24/7. Go away

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The turn of this thread is all due to the Hawks people coming here. Go away!

MD parents wish they were LI parents. There isn’t a single LI lacrosse parent that wishes there son was a MD lacrosse parent try hard.

Page 20 of 33 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard