BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 32 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 31 32
Re: Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looked at TSIC app, Heroes green scored 3 goals vs YJA and aces scored 4 goals vs YJA. Is the YJ defense that good? Do those teams have an offensive issue too or is it that at top level 2027 games goals are tough to score.
And I’ll guess that PT was made up in game 3 if the scores are correct. (3rd daughter through this)

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s a hot toxic mess over here at YJ. But we’re through the fall. Now we plow through winter trainings and bitterness will fade, optimism will rise until the June tourney run. At that point it’s a tournament every weekend so it will go by fast. The best players on this team won’t change. Anybody new who cracks the starting lineup will be from out of state. The rest are role players getting little minutes and that group will turn over every year. Sad part for the talented players is they will get better despite the coaching on this team. Such a waste.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJA vs. YJB set it up and share the results

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It’s a hot toxic mess over here at YJ. But we’re through the fall. Now we plow through winter trainings and bitterness will fade, optimism will rise until the June tourney run. At that point it’s a tournament every weekend so it will go by fast. The best players on this team won’t change. Anybody new who cracks the starting lineup will be from out of state. The rest are role players getting little minutes and that group will turn over every year. Sad part for the talented players is they will get better despite the coaching on this team. Such a waste.
How are the new players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

sounds great!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire is no toxic hot mess, I assure you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fear the Forum

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wouldn't prove much. YJB would play all its players and the back half of that roster is very challenged.

That said, if you watched the game you would see much better offensive execution from YJB.

Also, this would NEVER happen. Would quadruple parential anxiety and angst.

The real test would be to switch the coaches between the two sides for a tourney

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire, anxiety and angst free. No parents on Xanax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Empire is a hot mess in the older grades not a good idea for younger kids they'll have no one leadin the pack

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Empire is a second tier club. Continually posting about it isn’t going to change that so please stop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wouldn't prove much. YJB would play all its players and the back half of that roster is very challenged.

That said, if you watched the game you would see much better offensive execution from YJB.

Also, this would NEVER happen. Would quadruple parential anxiety and angst.

The real test would be to switch the coaches between the two sides for a tourney
Switching coaches for a tournament would be a big disadvantage to the YJB. Also YJA might get confused, have to learn to play offense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Second tier? How dare you besmirch another club. Empire parents don’t besmirch. You ma’am…sound like you may be on Xanax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Empire is a second tier club. Continually posting about it isn’t going to change that so please stop.

Agree Empire is a second tier club. However, their coaching and player development is as good as any. Top clubs in long island are filled with quality players who started at Empire in grade school

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJB making big moves. I was certain that this team would be in the top 10 conversation by the summer but they made huge strides already. YJA…..lookout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJB making big moves. I was certain that this team would be in the top 10 conversation by the summer but they made huge strides already. YJA…..lookout.

What are their big wins?

I saw them at LLL, solid team but I wouldn’t put them in top 10 (I realize US Club has them there but it’s very premature in fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Impressive jump in the rankings for that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are legit with stable coaching and no drama. They will be considered the “A” if they keep this up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are legit with stable coaching and no drama. They will be considered the “A” if they keep this up.
Easy now. It's nice for the girls to see. It's obvious that they are not in the right spot in the rankings. Wouldn't it be nice if the A and B teams rooted for each other. They are in the same organization. You parents are creating this rivalry thing already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are their big wins?

I saw them at LLL, solid team but I wouldn’t put them in top 10 (I realize US Club has them there but it’s very premature in fall.

None really. Their best performance was a tie against Prime Time. That said, team is much improved. Will be interesting to see how they perform if they get to play top MD teams this summer. Heros playday in the spring should reveal a lot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easy now. It's nice for the girls to see. It's obvious that they are not in the right spot in the rankings. Wouldn't it be nice if the A and B teams rooted for each other. They are in the same organization. You parents are creating this rivalry thing already.

YJA has to have the worst coaches in the age group. With the talent on that team they should never lose. Any person reading this could not do worse than the current coaches. A golf coach could win games with that team. Just imagine if they had a real coaching staff....Btw, all you need to do is look to some of the pickup teams loaded with YJ girls. They win by even bigger margins.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's the YJ parents' dream come true! I'm sorry to tell you this, but it is the same story for every grad year. You won't get there. It never happens. Even if it *could* happen, CR won't let it happen. Just let it go and enjoy the journey.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJA has to have the worst coaches in the age group. With the talent on that team they should never lose. Any person reading this could not do worse than the current coaches. A golf coach could win games with that team. Just imagine if they had a real coaching staff....Btw, all you need to do is look to some of the pickup teams loaded with YJ girls. They win by even bigger margins.

So your logic is that these pickup YJ teams that play B and C level teams is a measure of better coaching??? No one can take anything you say seriously after that golden nugget of wisdom.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“Every Rose has its thorn……”. No thorns on Empire.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So your logic is that these pickup YJ teams that play B and C level teams is a measure of better coaching??? No one can take anything you say seriously after that golden nugget of wisdom.

The original poster is correct. Anyone who has watched them play a game this year knows they have no plan on offense. Almost all of their goals came from transition off caused turnovers, 2-man games, hot swapping defenders for middies and a random free position here and there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just like every night has its dawn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hardly...The pickup teams have tied aces elite, beat tradition (which i point out YJA tied last week), Legacy, Jesters, BBL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can they beat Liberty Black?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yup i think the only teams they wouldnt beat are yjA and flg blue, but again thats not saying much, the level after those is a huge drop off right now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By spring/summer they should be able to beat either of those teams or at least keep it close throughout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they would roll them by at least 8, probably closer to 10 or 12 if they played hard to the whistle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe they should play in a real bracket, Queen tournament they moved down, thanks for making us all laugh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe they should play in a real bracket, Queen tournament they moved down, thanks for making us all laugh.

Seriously enough with this - let's revisit and talk at the end of next summer - they are YJB for a reason

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't think Primetime was laughing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The empire support is hilarious

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've watched this team last 2 years and they are essentially a different team from last year and are very solid, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. The spring will tell the tale. These girls haven't played together other than a few games and it will take time to develop a flow and when it does they will be able to hang with some of the better teams. I do hear the coaching is very good so time will tell, but the potential is there.
Parents should not be trying to build a negative rivalry between A and B as many of those girls are very good friends and it would be a shame to put any negative spin on the game they enjoy. I understand friendly competition but they are from the same organization and should root each other on both as friends and players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why YJ B will not ever amount to much:

1) Your best players will move to A
2) You will get A's bottom players, some who are disgruntled, the others not as good as the players who moved up.
3) Players/parents who think should be on A will leave.
4) Your roster will be filled in with new players to make the numbers work. The new players then have to acclimate, regardless of talent. By the time they do, the season will be over and you go back to step #1.

As I said, enjoy the ride. Be happy your kid is playing and hopefully getting better. How your team is ranked means nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've watched this team last 2 years and they are essentially a different team from last year and are very solid, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. The spring will tell the tale. These girls haven't played together other than a few games and it will take time to develop a flow and when it does they will be able to hang with some of the better teams. I do hear the coaching is very good so time will tell, but the potential is there.
Parents should not be trying to build a negative rivalry between A and B as many of those girls are very good friends and it would be a shame to put any negative spin on the game they enjoy. I understand friendly competition but they are from the same organization and should root each other on both as friends and players.

Let's be honest same organization or not - most of these kids across multiple teams/clubs at this age group are friends, all know each other, play on various pick up teams together....it's only the lost dads on here who try to pound their chest about the rankings of 12 year old girls. You'll all find out in a few more years that none of that matters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one is trying to build a negative rivalry. Just making an observation that the YJB will be giving both YJA and FLG Navy a run for their money by the summer and going forward. As far as any negative spin is concerned, it’s a fact and it continues that the majority of YJA parents at all age groups are condescending to all others below and many of their daughters follow their lead.

Page 11 of 32 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 31 32

Link Copied to Clipboard