Watch TDSports Live Stream Today: Smithtown West vs Westhampton Boys' Lacrosse at 5:00pm! Go-to Forums-BOTC Main Forum-HS Games Live Stream | TDSports. Enjoy!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous - 05/25/22 06:40 AM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/25/22 06:07 AM
Boys 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/25/22 01:58 AM
Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/24/22 10:02 PM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 05/24/22 09:20 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,085
Posts335,938
Members2,440
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 52 of 75 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 74 75
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #358510 11/28/21 02:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]91 ranked number 11 in the country, moving up the charts, but summer will be solid top 5 team.

Keep dreaming

Saw them play last weekend in between my sons games. They are a solid B team. Anyone saying they’re an A team is just wrong or a 91 parent. They have 2 fast middies and that really it. Many can barely catch and throw.

just not true, they will be top 10 by the end of the year. Stop being a hater.

This is the issue with 2026 91 Storm parents and coaches. They don’t even know what they don’t know. Best of luck to you. When was the last time you played Express? Over a year ago? I wonder why that hasn’t happened…..we all know Express will play anyone, anywhere, anytime.

91 is a strong team and just getting stronger, no one said they would beat Express tomorrow, but they are getting better and better. So 2027 machine kicks express butt all over the field, so what are you saying. 2026 91 is getting stronger and stronger and at some point they will likely overtake express, they are better coached and developed. All express does is take everyone else's developed players.

You sound like a child. 91 is not a good team. They don't even play in A tournaments. Please tell me the last time they beat any team that finished in the top 20 last year? I'll wait. If you want to talk about a 2027 team go to the 2027 forum. I really wouldn't use that to defend the 2026 team. Weak and sad.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #358524 11/28/21 05:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My mistake. It was the Hawks attack who were 15. And several other members of their team. I appreciate that upstate and LI play on age. And yes, it’s too bad there aren’t more competitive teams out West. The Kings and Tommyknockers can only play each other so many times. Just know that the Kings have no holdbacks and are a local team from Denver. When the 2027 Kings won NLF (and smoked the 91 Machine 10-3) the butt-hurt dads on that thread accused them of holdbacks and being a regional team. The reality is that LI has a population of 7 million - more than the entire state of Colorado. Tired of the excuses. Give credit where credit is due.

Tommykockers and Kings both stink. Not sorry.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #358531 11/28/21 07:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both have holdbacks and both are out of top 50

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #358547 11/28/21 11:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays on a 2026 A team. I will admit not a top 10 team but very close to it. They have never played against this 91 team that is frequently mentioned here and I would have to agree with some people here that if you want to try and say you're a top team why not play against them? Let's go! Step up and play better teams!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #358552 11/29/21 07:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My mistake. It was the Hawks attack who were 15. And several other members of their team. I appreciate that upstate and LI play on age. And yes, it’s too bad there aren’t more competitive teams out West. The Kings and Tommyknockers can only play each other so many times. Just know that the Kings have no holdbacks and are a local team from Denver. When the 2027 Kings won NLF (and smoked the 91 Machine 10-3) the butt-hurt dads on that thread accused them of holdbacks and being a regional team. The reality is that LI has a population of 7 million - more than the entire state of Colorado. Tired of the excuses. Give credit where credit is due.

I think you’re wrong again. Which team had 15 year old attack last summer? It’s not the Hawks and my guess is that it’s no team. You should be aware that your mind and/or memory is unreliable. The Kings are a great team and, if you’re saying they have no holdbacks, then you should know size doesn’t always correspond with age in middle school.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #358564 11/29/21 09:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks attack too. Should be 2025s. I get waiting to start school with a Summer birthday so that they aren’t the youngest (or even reclassing with a kid who started school early). But repeating a grade solely for lacrosse is rediculous. Should be a March 1, 2007 age cutoff to eliminate this nonsense.

WRONG.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #358565 11/29/21 09:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You think that every Hawks attack was 15 this summer??

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #358567 11/29/21 09:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you’re wrong again. Which team had 15 year old attack last summer? It’s not the Hawks and my guess is that it’s no team. You should be aware that your mind and/or memory is unreliable. The Kings are a great team and, if you’re saying they have no holdbacks, then you should know size doesn’t always correspond with age in middle school.

Many dads roam the sidelines at these games with their tape measure and if a kid is over 5'8 at this age, there is no convincing them that he isn't a holdback.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #358602 11/29/21 03:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]91 ranked number 11 in the country, moving up the charts, but summer will be solid top 5 team.

Keep dreaming

Saw them play last weekend in between my sons games. They are a solid B team. Anyone saying they’re an A team is just wrong or a 91 parent. They have 2 fast middies and that really it. Many can barely catch and throw.

just not true, they will be top 10 by the end of the year. Stop being a hater.

This is the issue with 2026 91 Storm parents and coaches. They don’t even know what they don’t know. Best of luck to you. When was the last time you played Express? Over a year ago? I wonder why that hasn’t happened…..we all know Express will play anyone, anywhere, anytime.

91 is a strong team and just getting stronger, no one said they would beat Express tomorrow, but they are getting better and better. So 2027 machine kicks express butt all over the field, so what are you saying. 2026 91 is getting stronger and stronger and at some point they will likely overtake express, they are better coached and developed. All express does is take everyone else's developed players.

Top 91 kids ran to Express. They were not taken.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #358609 11/29/21 05:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its so notIntelligent. So Express steals everyones developed talent that is what you are saying. Bravo. I guess you will say at different ages 91 does it to Express. Overall 91 defeats express in almost every age group, they are continuing to build 2026, and will beat other teams maybe not express in the near future. express dad you are lame, your kid is an embarrassment, stop your bragging, you sound like an stunad.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #358620 11/29/21 06:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its so notIntelligent. So Express steals everyones developed talent that is what you are saying. Bravo. I guess you will say at different ages 91 does it to Express. Overall 91 defeats express in almost every age group, they are continuing to build 2026, and will beat other teams maybe not express in the near future. express dad you are lame, your kid is an embarrassment, stop your bragging, you sound like an stunad.

I think most people agree with this statement. 91 is very dominant at almost every age group. But this age group they are not. The reason is pretty simple. They kept kids that didn’t deserve a spot. As a result their top talent left and top kids stopped coming to tryouts because they knew they wouldn’t get a fair look. The team is good but not great. In the end it doesn’t matter

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #358628 11/29/21 07:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It would seem as you are the one that is the embarrassment. Ranting a raving on a chat forum. Worry about your own kid and his team.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #358648 11/29/21 10:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think most people agree with this statement. 91 is very dominant at almost every age group. But this age group they are not. The reason is pretty simple. They kept kids that didn’t deserve a spot. As a result their top talent left and top kids stopped coming to tryouts because they knew they wouldn’t get a fair look. The team is good but not great. In the end it doesn’t matter

I dont know if it is feasible to have the best team of every age group. 91 has the most best teams in every age group. the fact that they are a top team in 2026 but may not be the top team is not a knock on them, they are developing and getting better, just like all of their dominant teams. They have an excellent program one that express aspires to be, 91 is just better coaching and development. Express is marketing pure marketing.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #358651 11/29/21 10:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^^^ 100% Correct

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #358658 11/30/21 07:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are incessantly bragging about a mediocre 91 team. Not sure anyone could sound more idiotic than you.

Like Reply Quote
Page 52 of 75 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 74 75
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard