Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #358195 11/24/21 01:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny ...At minimum, I saw the first two games per team posted. I have screenshot but can’t post here. You must be one of those who ran the show in MD. Unacceptable to say the least. Post the scores

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #358197 11/24/21 01:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Funny ...At minimum, I saw the first two games per team posted. I have screenshot but can’t post here. You must be one of those who ran the show in MD. Unacceptable to say the least. Post the scores

Sorry your kid's USCL fall ranking was messed up, but really, it's going to be okay.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #358198 11/24/21 02:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They started posting scores for the first game (not all teams), but then stopped. I never saw scores posted for our 2nd or 3rd games, nor the other teams I was following.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #358207 11/24/21 04:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So it looks like Legacy is the second ranked team on LI. YJ Wiener is # 4 overall, best from Long Island

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #358209 11/24/21 04:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So it looks like Legacy is the second ranked team on LI. YJ Wiener is # 4 overall, best from Long Island

Who is in front of them?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #358211 11/24/21 04:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry your kid's USCL fall ranking was messed up, but really, it's going to be okay.

Spoken like a true grifter. Just blowing it off, hoping it will all just go away. How about simply doing what’s right. Take_aWay what you may.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #358213 11/24/21 05:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not exactly to do with this chain but I saw legacy 24 play in 2 different games on Saturday as I was filming before/after other games and although I saw a ton of cross checks and yellow cards, this post goes out to the parents and the coach. I haven’t heard that much complaining, yelling at the ref, yelling at the opposing girls, etc… in some time.
Point of unsolicited advice for parents of legacy, this is the year that wins don’t matter at all. Your daughter won’t get recruited differently if they lose, tie, or win if they are already on competitive teams. All of that complaining is only going to drive college coaches away faster than the team earns yellow cards

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #358214 11/24/21 05:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I got to see 2 different halves of legacy games while helping a friend in Dallas tape some footage and the girls looked good but way to aggressive hence the multiple yellow cards each game. My comments aren’t about the girls though, they are about the parents and the coach who embarrassed themselves in front of the college coaches that were there. I was filming near the coaches and every time I heard a parent or the hc yell out to the ref, the opposing girls, or just some rant about another yellow card the coaches took a note.
Please remember that this is a recruiting year, so keep your mouths shut and support the girls in a positive way

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #358215 11/24/21 05:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not exactly to do with this chain but I saw legacy 24 play in 2 different games on Saturday as I was filming before/after other games and although I saw a ton of cross checks and yellow cards, this post goes out to the parents and the coach. I haven’t heard that much complaining, yelling at the ref, yelling at the opposing girls, etc… in some time.
Point of unsolicited advice for parents of legacy, this is the year that wins don’t matter at all. Your daughter won’t get recruited differently if they lose, tie, or win if they are already on competitive teams. All of that complaining is only going to drive college coaches away faster than the team earns yellow cards

Well said, accurate too.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #358222 11/24/21 06:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said, accurate too.

He’s always been a nut job his kids are good though so they should be ok

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #358223 11/24/21 06:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The rankings still aren’t accurate still too little of a data pool

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #358228 11/24/21 08:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rankings mean nothing, it’s recruiting time and the college coaches recruit from all over… pound your chest all you want about meaningless rankings then watch when the college coaches from the best college programs take players from all over the country many of who play for lower ranked teams.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #358233 11/24/21 10:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rankings mean nothing, it’s recruiting time and the college coaches recruit from all over… pound your chest all you want about meaningless rankings then watch when the college coaches from the best college programs take players from all over the country many of who play for lower ranked teams.

Someone seems mad that their YJ team was ranked below Legacy. You need to calm down. We all know the best girls go to the best programs. Facts are that Legacy has more top players than YJ B and C teams. Just keep in mind that your daughter wasn’t good enough to make the YJ A team who is ranked 4th in the country. Perspective

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #358235 11/24/21 11:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone seems mad that their YJ team was ranked below Legacy. You need to calm down. We all know the best girls go to the best programs. Facts are that Legacy has more top players than YJ B and C teams. Just keep in mind that your daughter wasn’t good enough to make the YJ A team who is ranked 4th in the country. Perspective

Legacy is not good. And 7 yellow cards vs Heros in Dallas. Coaches won’t like that.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #358250 11/25/21 08:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The rankings still aren’t accurate still too little of a data pool

Some ranking will be used to get invites for this years elite 8 tourney on sept 1. Right now I see monster at 9. That can’t stay. They are a top 5 team. Steps plays nobody at any tournament and is ranked ahead. Don’t see NEMS in the top brackets either.
Yj weiner
Monster
M&D
Heros
Fla Select
Team 180
Ct Grizzlies
Are top 7 and not in that order. 8th spot should be up for grabs and not sure who deserves it.

Like Reply Quote
Page 78 of 90 1 2 76 77 78 79 80 89 90
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard