BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Team 91 MD
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,591
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 58 of 256 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 255 256
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
interesting to see there is a Hawks/FCA lovefest apparently

Waiting for the Crabs MadLax teams to show up.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I love all the drama queens on this board. Kids just want to play lacrosse. There's nothing interesting about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who has different rosters constantly?

There are 900 problems with club lacrosse but as I see it that in particular is low on the list.

Might want to come out and join the rest of the world. Adding a player or even a few players is common at many tournaments for many top clubs. If you think that isnt going on, dont know what else to say.

Like who?

My kid plays and has played for a “top club” (whatever that means) and has never done it.

Who and and what tournament?

You really dont think it goes on ?? LOL.. And you dont know what a " top club " means ??? D1 is not in the cards for your kid. Look above, Several posters got it right.

Follow me here buddy. I’ll go slowly.

This started by talking about the top teams from the DMV (Hawks, ML, NL, FCA and whoever else) playing the top teams from LI.

1. Madlax has certainly pulled roster shadiness in the past - but the only way your point makes sense is if you postulate the Capital team will pull up kids from the DMV team. That won’t happen. They could fly in a kid from Texas, I guess. I put nothing past their coach but I don’t see it for this hypothetical.

2. True Annapolis to my knowledge has never done this. The rest of the True teams are out of scope for what we were talking about.

3. No one cares about Nationals - again this is about DMV VS LI.

Swarm, Breakers and the like - they do what they have to do. They wouldn’t be in this anyway.

Are you still confused?

No, but you are. So now it is down to a couple teams ?? LOL.. Keep digging to and change the goalposts again

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I love all the drama queens on this board. Kids just want to play lacrosse. There's nothing interesting about it.

Almost has the feeling of the dmv / NE challenge discussed on the board.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are there * on surge schedule and leading edge?
I know it’s a 4th game for them both but does that * mean anything else? Will they still play in championship if either are in 1st place?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are there * on surge schedule and leading edge?
I know it’s a 4th game for them both but does that * mean anything else? Will they still play in championship if either are in 1st place?

What?? Wrong forum

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does Madlax have a 13 year old on a 2028 team?? That’s 2 years older than most 6th graders. That’s crazy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does Madlax have a 13 year old on a 2028 team?? That’s 2 years older than most 6th graders. That’s crazy.

Within the rules. Time to toughen up and play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He’s really 13?

Can’t tell if trolling at this point with the way this board behaves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Toughen up? I assume you mean the 13 year old playing with kids his age and not dropping down to play younger kids?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Toughen up? I assume you mean the 13 year old playing with kids his age and not dropping down to play younger kids?

I think the real thing is he needs to speed up. He’s not exactly fleet of foot.

It’s funny because my 8th grader is 13… those boys are an entirely different level then old 47.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha, that’s rich. Someone says toughen up when they play their kid down. Gone one!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He’s really 13?

Usually vocal MadLax parents on here have not even tried to deny it, so . . .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s funny because my 8th grader is 13… those boys are an entirely different level then old 47.

13 year olds should be playing at a minimum in 7th grade. Most 13 year olds are in 8th grade. Either the kid is a doofus or the parents are. Either way, just plain cheating. And the dad will be the loudest to cheer his son scoring goals on 11 year old

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He’s really 13?

Fake news

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

13 year olds should be playing at a minimum in 7th grade. Most 13 year olds are in 8th grade. Either the kid is a doofus or the parents are. Either way, just plain cheating. And the dad will be the loudest to cheer his son scoring goals on 11 year old

LI parent here. Just making sure what I am reading is correct, Madlax has a 13 year old on their 2028 team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He’s really 13?

Fake news

Was the 13 year old there when Madlax got blown out by 10 goals to a team of on age 11 year olds?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correct. MadLax has a player who’s number shouldn’t be mentioned but is who is a Nov 2028 birthday. Bottom line he should be playing 27s.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LI parent here. Just making sure what I am reading is correct, Madlax has a 13 year old on their 2028 team?

Yes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. Apparently he was and cross checked a kid so hard he was throwing up. Guess that’s the role of a 13 y/o on a 2028 team. Stay classy MadLax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nov 2008

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WCS parent here. If he is really 13 it’s ridiculous.

He crosschecked one of our kids during our game and the kids head literally bounced off the turf. Totally unsafe. Kid could have had a concussion.

Wow. I’m speechless that you guys over there are OK with a 170 pound teenager hurting kids at this age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. Apparently he was and cross checked a kid so hard he was throwing up. Guess that’s the role of a 13 y/o on a 2028 team. Stay classy MadLax.

What goes around comes around. He is probably one of a handful of kids to have gone through puberty already. When the rest do he’ll need to reclass to 2029.

He has a long history of dirty play.

No sympathy for him or the MadLax parents. None.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He crosschecked one of our kids during our game and the kids head literally bounced off the turf. Totally unsafe. Kid could have had a concussion.

Wow. I’m speechless that you guys over there are OK with a 170 pound teenager hurting kids at this age.

He cross checked a Hawk late and from behind last year, kid broke his arm. MadLax parents are as dirty as the kids, where do you think they learn it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We’re not ok with it either. My kid isn’t a holdback, but it’s one thing if your kid is small and relatively young because you’re literally protecting them against the bigger players (assume has to play elite) It’s totally different if he’s big and old.

Either way it’s not right but not all cases are the same. I know of 3 holdback parents on clubs discussed on this board a lot, all are the loudest on the sidelines.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nov 2008

Amazing, mine is almost 2 years younger. I can’t imagine what he would look like with kids 2 years younger than him.

I’d also be pretty embarrassed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He cross checked a Hawk late and from behind last year, kid broke his arm. MadLax parents are as dirty as the kids, where do you think they learn it?

Unreal, the parents of this player are pathetic! Complete and total disgrace.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There will be a good of 13 year olds by the time hoco starts in March.

There will also be a good number of 11 year olds.

Should be interesting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha, that’s rich. Someone says toughen up when they play their kid down. Gone one!

#47 broke the Hawks Fogos arm at the end of the HOCO championship game on a really dirty play. Unbelievable.

Where are the Madlax parents at?? Are you guys ok with this. No 13 year old should be in 6th grade. Just shouldn’t happen. I’d be embarrassed for my kid if that’s the case. If he’s a Nov 2008 birthday, he’s almost a year older than the oldest kids on the Hawks, who catch some unwarranted holdback criticism. Hawks don’t have any large kids like that that have gone through puberty. Checking a birth certificate won’t do anything because we’re grade based… but rest assured they can get called out for it vocally. Kids not even that good to begin with

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#47 broke the Hawks Fogos arm at the end of the HOCO championship game on a really dirty play. Unbelievable.

Where are the Madlax parents at?? Are you guys ok with this. No 13 year old should be in 6th grade. Just shouldn’t happen. I’d be embarrassed for my kid if that’s the case. If he’s a Nov 2008 birthday, he’s almost a year older than the oldest kids on the Hawks, who catch some unwarranted holdback criticism. Hawks don’t have any large kids like that that have gone through puberty. Checking a birth certificate won’t do anything because we’re grade based… but rest assured they can get called out for it vocally. Kids not even that good to begin with

LI parent here. We have players on our 2028 teams who just turned 11. The 2009 bday are tuff enough but now a 2008! Absolutely gross.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks holdback criticism is warranted but carry on. Nearly all of your best players are 27s.

But no need to distract here.

That much of an age gap is just crazy and indefensible.

I get it - a fall birthday pre first kid will be 18-24 months older than on age. That’s within the terrible rules. But it’s competitively laughable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Disgusting Trash!!! They will eventually get taken out to the garbage where they belong!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LI parent here. We have players on our 2028 teams who just turned 11. The 2009 bday are tuff enough but now a 2008! Absolutely gross.

I actually feel bad for this teenager, his parents are failing him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks holdback criticism is warranted but carry on. Nearly all of your best players are 27s.

But no need to distract here.

That much of an age gap is just crazy and indefensible.

I get it - a fall birthday pre first kid will be 18-24 months older than on age. That’s within the terrible rules. But it’s competitively laughable.

No 2026s though hahaha. Not a single player on the Hawks makes you go WOW what a holdback. Maybe only in skill…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Disgusting Trash!!! They will eventually get taken out to the garbage where they belong!

Just despicable! Gross club, gross club owner, gross parent! Willing to bet the parents actually think Danny Almonte part 2 is actually good at the sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are any of you actually expecting to see some class or sportsmanship out of Madlax? Come on, it trickles down from the leadership. We all know that story don't we? A parent with a 13 year old playing against 11 year olds should be embarrassed that they participate in such grotesque unfair play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kid is 11 until March, so I’m not a holdback parent. But you all have lost your mind. Obviously, there are holdbacks. Madlax has a few (less than half), as do a lot of teams including the Hawks. The cut off date is September 1. So if a kid was born in the months of September, October, or November, and he was held back one year, he’s 13. If he’s on age, he is 12 or 11. Get a grip.

And LI dad— if your kid just turned 10, he’s a prodigy, as he should be in 5th grade if his birthday is after Sept 1st. Congrats.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kid is 11 until March, so I’m not a holdback parent. But you all have lost your mind. Obviously, there are holdbacks. Madlax has a few (less than half), as do a lot of teams including the Hawks. The cut off date is September 1. So if a kid was born in the months of September, October, or November, and he was held back one year, he’s 13. If he’s on age, he is 12 or 11. Get a grip.

And LI dad— if your kid just turned 10, he’s a prodigy, as he should be in 5th grade if his birthday is after Sept 1st. Congrats.

I didn’t say my kid, I said we have kids. Fact if the matter 2009 from 9/1/2009 - 12/31/2009 is one thing. 11/2008 is entirely something different. As a parent or a competitor I would want to be pushed to see growth, playing down and in this case that it what it is, is weak on so many levels.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

holdbacks are one thing- this kid is a double holdback and will be driving in 9th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a double holdback. It’s a single. But again still frustratingly unfair.

Like Reply Quote
Page 58 of 256 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 255 256
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard