BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hills vs. Autism Fundraiser Tournament - July 17th, 2013
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
On Wednesday, July 17th during the afternoon and evening hours, a mini-tournament will be run in Half Hollow Hills as a fundraiser in the battle against autism.

Web Site : Hills vs. Autism

Among the lacrosse matches on the schedule will be the West Islip Sixth Grade program versus Team 91 2020 Crush. Six players for the West Islip teams also participate in the Team 91 2019 orange and white teams.

While BOTC will have the teams and schedules posted shortly, please take a moment to learn about this event and the cause.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Hills vs. Autism Fundraiser Tournament - July 17th, 2013
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
2013 Hills vs. Autism Lax Tournament Fundraiser - July 17th

[Linked Image]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team is LB ???
Originally Posted by CageSage

[Linked Image]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like a good cause..

[Linked Image]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Beach

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CS,

Thanks for promoting this. The family behind the event are top notch people. Thanks to all the teams and people involved in supporting this event and the fight against autism.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Beach
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What team is LB ???

[Linked Image]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 isn't supporting this great cause by entering a few of their teams even though at least 1 of the directors lives in this town and school district. Pretty pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Team 91 isn't supporting this great cause by entering a few of their teams even though at least 1 of the directors lives in this town and school district. Pretty pathetic.
Not every program can support every fundraiser just for the good of lacrosse, the cause, or a director's home location.

As for your comment, it would seem that a couple of Team 91 teams are entered which for a small scale fundraiser is more than fine in my book.

If you want to define pathetic, let's try this: How about an anonymous poster knocking a club and their participation in what is clearly a fundraiser tournament on a Wednesday in the middle of July? Think about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're absolutely wrong! Email was put out to our team asking who could play. Stop your hating!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First off let me say I am in no way affiliated with Team 91.

But it still bothers me that one of the first posts is so negative. Not only is it misinformed, but serves no purpose.

I, for one, will be enjoying a wonderful evening of lacrosse, for a very worthy cause, at a beautiful venue, I hope you can too.
Relax, give up the hate. Have a Mr. Softee Cone.

Anyone who tried to put a team together for this event should understand how difficult it was. I was proud to help for my sons team but it wasn't easy. Just about every camp on the island is running a session this week and even overnighters. I am sure most teams that are involved have some type of blend going on, A team players and B team players, kids playing up to fill rosters, whatever it took. And... Kudos to those clubs that were able to do it.
Tell me, do you also hate those dozens of programs who couldn't, or is it just Team 91 you hate?
If people like you would keep this site free of nonsense like that, I'd enjoy reading it more. So would most of us, I presume.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said thank you..I'm a 91 parent

First off let me say I am in no way affiliated with Team 91.

But it still bothers me that one of the first posts is so negative. Not only is it misinformed, but serves no purpose.

I, for one, will be enjoying a wonderful evening of lacrosse, for a very worthy cause, at a beautiful venue, I hope you can too.
Relax, give up the hate. Have a Mr. Softee Cone.

Anyone who tried to put a team together for this event should understand how difficult it was. I was proud to help for my sons team but it wasn't easy. Just about every camp on the island is running a session this week and even overnighters. I am sure most teams that are involved have some type of blend going on, A team players and B team players, kids playing up to fill rosters, whatever it took. And... Kudos to those clubs that were able to do it.
Tell me, do you also hate those dozens of programs who couldn't, or is it just Team 91 you hate?
If people like you would keep this site free of nonsense like that, I'd enjoy reading it more. So would most of us, I presume.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have never answered a post on this site yet but feel complelled to after your ignorant comment. It is people like you who unsuccessfully try to undermine a great event with negativity.

Simple question, What have you offered to this event? Stop your hating and do some good somewhere, anywhere!!!

Team 91 ,as stated has some teams in it. They also have kids playing ,like my son, on his high school team. Many kids are in camps etc., and all did the best they could . Every club cannot do everything.

I simply cannot understand why so many people always try to knock down others. I, for one, will not let your negativity bring me down.
As a matter of fact, I'll do an extra Random Act of Kindness today, in your honor! Have a great day! smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tournament went well but the heat was intense ! Thank you for all the voluneers who make this event possible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great day for everyone. Good cause, good lacrosse. It was a hot, hot ,hot day and all these kids deserve a big pat on the back. As a West Islip parent, love to do it again next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, everyone out in that heat-- players, coaches, refs, volunteers, concessions and yes us parents too deserve a pat on the back.

Like Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard