BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 56 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 55 56
Re: Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Surge in the B bracket this weekend, 2029 91 team in the A bracket. Is the 2029 team better than surge……..sure seems that way!!

Surge was given a very non competitive schedule, they are not in the b bracket. 91 is just trying to assure them
A championship game, 2 competitive teams in their bracket and they don’t play either, 6 in one bracket 4 in the other. Same shenanigans different tournament

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It seems like Surge has played way more games this fall than Venom? Am I off here?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surge in the B bracket this weekend, 2029 91 team in the A bracket. Is the 2029 team better than surge……..sure seems that way!!

Surge was given a very non competitive schedule, they are not in the b bracket. 91 is just trying to assure them
A championship game, 2 competitive teams in their bracket and they don’t play either, 6 in one bracket 4 in the other. Same shenanigans different tournament

Do they want surge v 91 pride in championship game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surge has played more games than Venom. No issue there. Practicing 1-2x per week, plus three scrimmages plus a tournament, seems just about right for the off season.

As for Surge/Pride. I would think in most cases a younger top team beats the older second team across programs...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surge has played more games than Venom. No issue there. Practicing 1-2x per week, plus three scrimmages plus a tournament, seems just about right for the off season.

As for Surge/Pride. I would think in most cases a younger top team beats the older second team across programs...

Not a good look. Would hurt their pride.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only other B team getting this much attention on BOC is the Rebels Hydra.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there any other 2nd team in an organization that is getting talked about more than surge? I’m not really sure why that is. They seemed ok when I saw them play, I don’t think they deserve any negativity. There’s a lot worse 2nd teams out there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Drops mic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is going to be a dinosaur soon. Down down down they go where they stop you already know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a 91 parent but I observed them on Veterans Day. Looked like everyone played to me, no one shorted the bench. That’s why they excel. Their depth is definitely the best for this age group on LI. Coaches kids are very good. Again, totally objective. Now Express that’s a different story…

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a 91 parent but I observed them on Veterans Day. Looked like everyone played to me, no one shorted the bench. That’s why they excel. Their depth is definitely the best for this age group on LI. Coaches kids are very good. Again, totally objective. Now Express that’s a different story…

Surge will be surging by the Spring if they continue with their current coaching and players keep buying in. Don’t count them out if the younger 91 team even makes it. Surge has the size and strength to hold them down. Just an observation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Surge will be surging by the Spring if they continue with their current coaching and players keep buying in. Don’t count them out if the younger 91 team even makes it. Surge has the size and strength to hold them down. Just an observation.

Ok surge coach. Thanks for checking fn.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i don't know who the igloo frost coaches are but there was a confrontation between them on the sideline during a game on veterans day. those kids seem like a good bunch, i hope things work out for that team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are there * on surge schedule and leading edge?
I know it’s a 4th game for them both but does that * mean anything else? Will they still play in championship if either are in 1st place? Or does it mean that game doesn’t count?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know it’s a 4th game for them both but does that * mean anything else? Will they still play in championship if either are in 1st place? Or does it mean that game doesn’t count?

It may have something to do with the bracket having 5 teams. Leading edge’s 4th game may not count for the overall standings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is team lock jaw?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It may have something to do with the bracket having 5 teams. Leading edge’s 4th game may not count for the overall standings.

Thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is team lock jaw?

Who isn’t on team lockjaw?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I just hope Surge plays every weekend in the spring like they did in the Fall. Otherwise, we are going to read about Rebels way too much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I just hope Surge plays every weekend in the spring like they did in the Fall. Otherwise, we are going to read about Rebels way too much.

Surge end up winning?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is team lock jaw?

I see them signed up to play at the turkey shootout. Just never heard of them, what town are they from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels will crush them. Contact them and set up a game with no ringers. Anytime , anywhere, let’s go big mouth. Rebels just added a couple studs that left team X. To be announced.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Surge end up winning?

So you are on BOTC but you don’t know to check the tourny app for scores?? Gtfo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels will crush them. Contact them and set up a game with no ringers. Anytime , anywhere, let’s go big mouth. Rebels just added a couple studs that left team X. To be announced.

Who is this clown talking to?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am a Rebels parent, there is not way whoever posted this is a Rebels parent. 1. We haven’t added anyone new since tryouts. 2. We are happy and practicing and playing a lot, I don’t think we are calling out other teams on BOTC for scrimmages.

Please don’t let these posters (that aren’t Rebels parents) tarnish your view of a good group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost to BTB in final 4-1. Good game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are you doing? The earlier post said he hopes surge takes the headlines over the rebels. Why are trying to set up a game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is team lock jaw?

I see them signed up to play at the turkey shootout. Just never heard of them, what town are they from?

Why are they considered town and not club

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is team lock jaw?

I am asking what town lock jaw is from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw express north today. They won the Philly NXT tournament and have now beaten the #1, 4, 7, 17 and 21 ranked teams in the last 2 weeks (I heard they beat LI Express (#8) too but game didn’t count as it was a play day game). Not sure where they fit in but they looked like a top team. Our team (NXT) is pretty good but we didn’t move the ball well enough to play with them. We have some development to do but hey, 6th grade! North was clearly the class of the tournament and lived up to the post NAL hype.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw express north today. They won the Philly NXT tournament and have now beaten the #1, 4, 7, 17 and 21 ranked teams in the last 2 weeks (I heard they beat LI Express (#8) too but game didn’t count as it was a play day game). Not sure where they fit in but they looked like a top team. Our team (NXT) is pretty good but we didn’t move the ball well enough to play with them. We have some development to do but hey, 6th grade! North was clearly the class of the tournament and lived up to the post NAL hype.

Which rankings are you referring to?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is team lock jaw?

Multiple towns (which makes them a club team, not a town team)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is team lock jaw?

No set roster. New kids every week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost to BTB in final 4-1. Good game

Even with the help from Venom, Surge couldn’t get over the hump. Does it sting much when Venom is brought in to finish the job and they still lose?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is team lock jaw?

No set roster. New kids every week.

Then why are they playing in a town tournament on Friday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lock jaw is Baldwin or sometimes go as South Nassau

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow surge lost to BTB!!!! BTB looks like the team to beat now!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow surge lost to BTB!!!! BTB looks like the team to beat now!

Goalie didn’t look like their normal goalie.

Page 20 of 56 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 55 56

Link Copied to Clipboard