BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What goes up must come down. 91 is spinning around. Down down down

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where is 91 WP. What an embarrassment. They decided to hide out for the entire the fall. Great job promoting the boys in the biggest fall of their careers.

Their better kids are popping up on other teams. "Football injuries" is a common excuse on every team. They just use it to shut the team down. Maybe let the kids that dont get to play that much have some run. They have never been the same since deserting that tournament in Mass. Sore losers, great life lesson.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is 91 WP. What an embarrassment. They decided to hide out for the entire the fall. Great job promoting the boys in the biggest fall of their careers.

Their better kids are popping up on other teams. "Football injuries" is a common excuse on every team. They just use it to shut the team down. Maybe let the kids that dont get to play that much have some run. They have never been the same since deserting that tournament in Mass. Sore losers, great life lesson.

The obsession with the pack continues. You’d think after all these years, the fascination would fade a little. Apparently not. Comes with the territory, when you’re the unanimous #1 ranked team in the country and national champion. Same ole same ole here. They say jealousy is the most sincere form of flattery. Thank you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clueless is you thinking all the Top teams are in the NLF

The NLF is representative of all the top organizations which may or may not represent all of the top teams at any given grade level. In a general sense, it’s common sense to assume that most of the top organizations will have the top teams at every level. However, there can be and are outliers. But it is also common sense to assume that they are very few and far between. At the 2024 level I can think of only one team that is not in the NLF and that would be the Legacy Taz team. Legacy is a small and overall not all that successful organization, outside of a couple of teams. Therefore, it’s not NLF-worthy, based on their level of standard. But is definitely a top10 team in the grade. If you think there is another outlier, please name it and we’ll see if anyone agrees with you. I’ve been around these top teams for 9 years, and I can’t think of any others.

Brotherly Love

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The NLF is representative of all the top organizations which may or may not represent all of the top teams at any given grade level. In a general sense, it’s common sense to assume that most of the top organizations will have the top teams at every level. However, there can be and are outliers. But it is also common sense to assume that they are very few and far between. At the 2024 level I can think of only one team that is not in the NLF and that would be the Legacy Taz team. Legacy is a small and overall not all that successful organization, outside of a couple of teams. Therefore, it’s not NLF-worthy, based on their level of standard. But is definitely a top10 team in the grade. If you think there is another outlier, please name it and we’ll see if anyone agrees with you. I’ve been around these top teams for 9 years, and I can’t think of any others.

Brotherly Love
+
NextLevel
True Illinois
Denver Elite
Sweetlax

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First let’s see the list of teams that are in NLF, around for 9 years and still don’t know how it works. FACT is TAZ was invited fist year of NLF because there where not enough teams and Won the whole thing and where never invited back. But appreciate the Kudos. There are plenty of other tournaments and associations other then NLF, it’s just one of many. Game has grown exponentially through out the country. WP will win NLF this year I agree with that.. good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nlf has seen its best days. Definitely on decline. They keep some very good teams out and some Nlf clubs are on decline. Especially 91, they are losing it on island. NAL no better, legacy only has like 2 good ages and they are involved. Legacy teams keep getting beat up. Both will lose good clubs next couple years as they all will realize that 91 and legacy just not good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Brotherly Love
+
NextLevel
True Illinois
Denver Elite
Sweetlax

Incorrect. Denver Elite and Sweetlax are both members of the NLF.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nlf has seen its best days. Definitely on decline. They keep some very good teams out and some Nlf clubs are on decline. Especially 91, they are losing it on island. NAL no better, legacy only has like 2 good ages and they are involved. Legacy teams keep getting beat up. Both will lose good clubs next couple years as they all will realize that 91 and legacy just not good.

Congrats. Another troll saying the best teams and organizations are the worst teams and organizations. So original! Absolutely densest TROLL post of the year. Not huge fan of 91, but there is no denying they are the juggernaut of boys club lacrosse. Not Arguable unless you are the owner of a competing club, trying to justify your existence, or you are a BOTC troll with absolutely no life. Seriously. Get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congrats. Another troll saying the best teams and organizations are the worst teams and organizations. So original! Absolutely densest TROLL post of the year. Not huge fan of 91, but there is no denying they are the juggernaut of boys club lacrosse. Not Arguable unless you are the owner of a competing club, trying to justify your existence, or you are a BOTC troll with absolutely no life. Seriously. Get a life.

Ask the boys which tournaments they want to win each summer and Naptown (Taz won,) NLF (Wolfpack won) and NAL (Madlax won) will consistently be the top 3. All the top clubs will be at at least one of those, if not all 3. Adrenaline, Pinnacle, NXT are all a level below those 3.
Dont worry fella just because youre not getting invited doesnt make you a bad parent……..its the mindless trolling and stupidity that is taking care of that for you.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please never put Legacy as a top program. They simple are not and have a in on most schedules they play. Yes they have one AA team a few A teams then rest are B’s

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
great post, helpful. thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s great to be a Outlaw!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please never put Legacy as a top program. They simple are not and have a in on most schedules they play. Yes they have one AA team a few A teams then rest are B’s

Correct. 2nd or 3rd tier organization. They’ve had a couple of good teams, but in general a substandard organization to be sure. TZ good guy and coach, but MT is a total cancer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Absolutely crazy.Legacy has some of the next coaching, TZ is one of the tops when it comes to recruiting. Their tournaments are now some of the best as well. In the next 3 years they will most likely take over operations for rush and potentially igloo Also top 3 girls program and #1 box

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Absolutely crazy.Legacy has some of the next coaching, TZ is one of the tops when it comes to recruiting. Their tournaments are now some of the best as well. In the next 3 years they will most likely take over operations for rush and potentially igloo Also top 3 girls program and #1 box

Lots of inside info!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lots of inside info!

Lots of inside info!

must be one of the directors

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lots of inside info!

Lots of inside info!

must be one of the directors

Hi Tommy, how are you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And it’s still great to be a Outlaw!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol. Same ole same ole. This guy has to be a Jets fan. Holding out hope for the future. Time to give up the ghost. The Jets are never going to see another super bowl and Legacy will never be legit. Prob be swallowed up by 91 like the rest of the no-name clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol. Same ole same ole. This guy has to be a Jets fan. Holding out hope for the future. Time to give up the ghost. The Jets are never going to see another super bowl and Legacy will never be legit. Prob be swallowed up by 91 like the rest of the no-name clubs.

Look at the track record of all the clubs on Long Island. I know why I have my son play club lacrosse, why do you? Player development, high level coaching, ability to play in elite events, a family atmosphere and most importantly a staff that college coaches trust.

In terms of players finding a home at the next level over the past few years. Legacy has done a pretty darn good job. Yes, 91 and express have placed a ton of players at elite schools. Those two programs have 3-4 teams at an age. I don’t think legacy is being ‘swallowed’ up any time soon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s great to be a Outlaw,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Look at the track record of all the clubs on Long Island. I know why I have my son play club lacrosse, why do you? Player development, high level coaching, ability to play in elite events, a family atmosphere and most importantly a staff that college coaches trust.

In terms of players finding a home at the next level over the past few years. Legacy has done a pretty darn good job. Yes, 91 and express have placed a ton of players at elite schools. Those two programs have 3-4 teams at an age. I don’t think legacy is being ‘swallowed’ up any time soon.

No? Remember Havoc? Remember Havoc Dune Dogs? Remember Riptide? Probably not, but those substandard organizations are the previous failed attempts of current day Legacy. Five years from now, you won’t remember “Legacy” either, unless the name changes to Team 91-Legacy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No? Remember Havoc? Remember Havoc Dune Dogs? Remember Riptide? Probably not, but those substandard organizations are the previous failed attempts of current day Legacy. Five years from now, you won’t remember “Legacy” either, unless the name changes to Team 91-Legacy.

Legacy has been around for as long as my kid has been in travel lax. They have two teams at most grade levels, a successful girls' program, a box program, and tournaments. They're not going anywhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you please explain this? and then can you stop posting it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure I’ll explain, I was talking to my son the other day who is a senior and one of the top players on the island and asked him which club he liked playing for the best and he said the Outlaws! We used to post this saying when we did well at tourneys and it would drive the nutty parents crazy! And it still works!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t think it drives people crazy. Nobody what you were talking about. Obviously your son is in the small percentage minority. If lots of people said that the company would still be in business.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Brotherly Love
+
NextLevel
True Illinois
Denver Elite
Sweetlax

Mad Dog has put almost their entire team to high level D-1 for many of the past years and the 23's are heading in that same direction. Check their website.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ask the boys which tournaments they want to win each summer and Naptown (Taz won,) NLF (Wolfpack won) and NAL (Madlax won) will consistently be the top 3. All the top clubs will be at at least one of those, if not all 3. Adrenaline, Pinnacle, NXT are all a level below those 3.
Dont worry fella just because youre not getting invited doesnt make you a bad parent……..its the mindless trolling and stupidity that is taking care of that for you.

At this point its just about getting in front of the college scouts. Every tourney you mentioned has scouts at them for the recruiting year. Yes its nice to win (and the finale gets all the scouts) but winning the tourneys is not he be al end all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ku ku for coco puffs!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Wolfpack is heading home early from Florida because they lost. Saw 8-4 thumping by the on age Primetime team but any truth that half the team headed to the airport?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tough schedule for them . Other teams lolly pop schedule joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I didn’t see their usual attack starters. What happened?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Wolfpack is heading home early from Florida because they lost. Saw 8-4 thumping by the on age Primetime team but any truth that half the team headed to the airport?

On age? Sounds like you need to head back to the 5th grade forum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tough schedule?????. They played 2 teams in the top 10 rankings and lost both games. I am sure we will hear from the bay port dad that his kid is hurt and that’s why they lost and he is still a “World Series champion”
Rankings WP number 1 is a joke. Taz is by far and away the best team on LI

Also you have to love how they send the team to FL but bring in a kid from PA instead of playing the boys who have been there for years. Great job promoting your kids in front of college coaches. Disgrace. Pack it up and go home

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Always something with this group. The Pack day 1 schedule is as cup cake as it gets. And the overall schedule is tough enough it warrants flying to Florida……and 91 makes the schedule. Benefit of owning the event. Maybe its simply this team is an average top team with above average ridiculous parents. Taz would run the off the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In fairness to the pack who was missing players as had the tougher schedule . . Taz schedule was the weaker one sub par at best . Still think Taz is the better over all team .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

On age? Sounds like you need to head back to the 5th grade forum.
So now Primetime and Westchester are hold back teams too? Laxachussets def but boy the excuses and arrogance are why people don’t like you all. Taz wins and acts like they’ve done it before. Face it. #1 in excuses, #2 on LI. Kids were good when ahead on puberty but now they can’t beat the team that went 1-4 and then say it’s because schedule was tough and they’re holdbacks. Why play? Great look for the Pack. Losers!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tough schedule?????. They played 2 teams in the top 10 rankings and lost both games. I am sure we will hear from the bay port dad that his kid is hurt and that’s why they lost and he is still a “World Series champion”
Rankings WP number 1 is a joke. Taz is by far and away the best team on LI

Also you have to love how they send the team to FL but bring in a kid from PA instead of playing the boys who have been there for years. Great job promoting your kids in front of college coaches. Disgrace. Pack it up and go home

Taz Lost to LIE. 91 will be back in the spring. its called PARITY

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard