BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 29 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 28 29
Re: Boys 2025-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
May as well change name to "Flurry" full time. The B team Parents must be happy as they have those "New" uniforms with a design from 5 years ago. Their kids will look good watching the other kids from the old "Northface" play. And to be honest, if they play a decent B team there is a good shot they lose because thats what they really are, A B team, regardless of what their name is. The have 1 kid. Lock that kid off and they cant score.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
May as well change name to "Flurry" full time. The B team Parents must be happy as they have those "New" uniforms with a design from 5 years ago. Their kids will look good watching the other kids from the old "Northface" play. And to be honest, if they play a decent B team there is a good shot they lose because thats what they really are, A B team, regardless of what their name is. The have 1 kid. Lock that kid off and they cant score.

By next year there will rarely be A and B brackets. Just tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It looks like Igloo begged the directors to put them up against weak teams, although how would you like to travel from Florida and find out you're playing against ringers. Making Igloo great again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am one of the B team parents. Regardless of what your motivation is for trashing a program which you have no connection, my son plays for Igloo because he likes the program, and the training. He also doesn’t view this as anything more than just playing lacrosse. He’ll be fine in life and get into a top school on grades alone.

I hope your kid is the same, and is motivated beyond this nonsense. because he’s certainly not getting much from you all as a role model. Keep it up angry guys and enjoy your 3 games tomorrow, it goes fast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am one of the B team parents. Regardless of what your motivation is for trashing a program which you have no connection, my son plays for Igloo because he likes the program, and the training. He also doesn’t view this as anything more than just playing lacrosse. He’ll be fine in life and get into a top school on grades alone.

I hope your kid is the same, and is motivated beyond this nonsense. because he’s certainly not getting much from you all as a role model. Keep it up angry guys and enjoy your 3 games tomorrow, it goes fast.

HOW MANY MINUTES A GAME DOES THE B PLAYERS GET?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does your son play ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I do not think it's "Angry Guys" I believe it's 1 angry guy, either his kid was cut from igloo or his kid gets no play time. He obviously has an axe to grind with the organization. No rationale adult would spend this much time trashing an organization that they have nothing to do with.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This topic is getting a lot of attention...Do all of the kids play? And when I say play, I mean meaningful minutes? Or do B players pay A "tuition" and get in with 1 minute left and up by 7 goals... I have no skin in the game but if B kids are watching kids playing on both teams, thats not cool.... But again, not my problem, luckily

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does your son play ?

Yes he plays, equally. Not getting into how many minutes because it doesn’t matter. It’s about quality of time and improvement, both of which he is happy with.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I do not think it's "Angry Guys" I believe it's 1 angry guy, either his kid was cut from igloo or his kid gets no play time. He obviously has an axe to grind with the organization. No rationale adult would spend this much time trashing an organization that they have nothing to do with.

Or maybe just maybe it's the half of the team that left because one of the directors is a despicable human being and not held accountable.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or maybe just maybe it's the half of the team that left because one of the directors is a despicable human being and not held accountable.

If it’s people who are gone. Then move on you are gone. If it’s someone who is still there, do yourself a favor and leave.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This topic is getting a lot of attention...Do all of the kids play? And when I say play, I mean meaningful minutes? Or do B players pay A "tuition" and get in with 1 minute left and up by 7 goals... I have no skin in the game but if B kids are watching kids playing on both teams, thats not cool.... But again, not my problem, luckily

No biggie here. Just enter vs the correct competition and should be of concern. The issue is If the same roster plays tomorrow as two weeks back than that’s a waste.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know most people focus on the A teams only. Who are the best B teams now at this age? I know hornets have been good. Not sure if igloo B is really A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know most people focus on the A teams only. Who are the best B teams now at this age? I know hornets have been good. Not sure if igloo B is really A.

Legrush White
Express
Rebels

In that order

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels hawks are top B team. Beat express 2 times and 91 today. Only thing is they are not a B team, much better and closer to A. Rebels again do it right. The sky's the limit for this club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels hawks are top B team. Beat express 2 times and 91 today. Only thing is they are not a B team, much better and closer to A. Rebels again do it right. The sky's the limit for this club.

I think Legacy B is probably top right now (but they have top kids playing when they play so who knows)

Then
Rebels Hawks
Express Davis
91 Hornets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like the same rebel cheerleader on every grade board. Yawn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They beat express once by a goal in a scrimmage. Never in a tourney. But they improved a lot and they have offensive player that is a big difference maker. And we know how this goes with B teams… an A team will come along and take him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like the same rebel cheerleader on every grade board. Yawn

They never beat express in a tourney and once in a scrimmage. The team is better, can’t wait for the highlights on Instagram.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think Legacy B is probably top right now (but they have top kids playing when they play so who knows)

Then
Rebels Hawks
Express Davis
91 Hornets

Legacy has two B teams and no A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebels Chrome lost to Regulators for the 100th time yesterday. In typical fashion they were yelling at the refs the entire game. I dont Think the sky is the limit. I think the B bracket probably is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4th time so all time record now 4-4. Two very good teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4-4? You wish.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We played Igloo. The parents were very nice people they did say that a lot of kids play for both A and B teams. Although we lost the game was close, end of the day and freezing so most people just wanted to leave. I could see people having a real problem with this. My son did say that the goalie and FOGO are the starters for A team. Why are they in a B division with half A kids? They must not be very good as a A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We played Igloo. The parents were very nice people they did say that a lot of kids play for both A and B teams. Although we lost the game was close, end of the day and freezing so most people just wanted to leave. I could see people having a real problem with this. My son did say that the goalie and FOGO are the starters for A team. Why are they in a B division with half A kids? They must not be very good as a A team.

They don’t have enough for a B team and the Hornets look like they have 30+ on that sideline. I suspect that is a tough for the players, coach and parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They don't have enough for a B team and the Hornets look like they have 30+ on that sideline. I suspect that is a tough for the players, coach and parents.

How does Igloo not have enough for B team? There must have been over 25 players. They also lost to a Florida team. Don't know anything about them , was Florida an A team? Overall it was a well run tournament of mostly competitive B teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels Chrome is an embarassment. A few thoughts:

They got shelled again. Same plays that dont work, same kids playing out of position or never leaving the field(unless they are ejected) and same lousy coaching.

The Regulators OWN the Rebels Chrome, not the loud mouth coach/director on the sidelines.

I bet their "B" team could beat their A team but we will never know.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels hawks is most improved. The issue there is they are hard to judge right now as played really soft competition all Fall (Minus a depleted Express team in a scrimmage and an inconsistent 91 team this weekend). Igloo B: Are they a B? An A? An A/B? A type O negative? What about Turtles? They seem pretty good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels hawks is most improved. The issue there is they are hard to judge right now as played really soft competition all Fall (Minus a depleted Express team in a scrimmage and an inconsistent 91 team this weekend). Igloo B: Are they a B? An A? An A/B? A type O negative? What about Turtles? They seem pretty good.

Kudos for a solid post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4-4? What lifetime? Rebs won once, 3 years ago...May have even been Regs 1st game ever. Stop dreaming and figure out how to right the ship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats the deal with Express? They had like 4 kids on the sidelines? Small roster? Hurt kids? Big turnover?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4-4? What lifetime? Rebs won once, 3 years ago...May have even been Regs 1st game ever. Stop dreaming and figure out how to right the ship.

It’s fall ball, let’s not read too much into it. Most teams missing a lot of kids. Rebels missing 5-6 important pieces football/injury. Still should perform better, but makes a big difference.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy or Igloo could dominate the B bracket but they will do so by bringing in a "floating roster" of their A players. Based on what I've seen so far this fall I would say the Turtles, Rebels Red Hawks and S2S Hawks are the best B teams right now. Things could change in the spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree on most with Rebels. They do only play in AA brackets and that will not change. Beat express north 2 weeks ago. Regulators are good club but kinda have a revolving door of players. Some clubs go in and out of tourneys by match ups. They(Rebels) also scrimmage shock pretty regularly. This is not a excuse just fact. Top mid, attackman hurt. Also 2 starting Def no shows. That’s no excuse, next man up. Team has talent. At this age it’s not on coaching. Offensive coach is a lacrosse Rat, and runs a good system. Old man little crazy, and defensive guy excellent. Fall is over, do not look back always look forward. Rebels like all have next 6 months to get it right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They havent gotten it right in 3 years...Why would they change now? You can run every play for 1 kid. And you cant field the same group of kids that dont produce while others sit and watch. Well actually, you can....but everyone sees the results..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope your enjoying that power house S2S you went to

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice try. Wrong person your referring too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats wrong with S2S? Does anyone have anything good to say about any of these teams?

Page 16 of 29 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard