BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 33 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 32 33
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son plays on LI Express. I’m just happy that he is playing against great competition on a weekly basis. Why care so much about a few holdbacks or a goal or 2 win/loss. Happy to watch my son grow and play healthy athletics. Proud of how hard he works, the effort he puts in and person he’s becoming.
People need to calm it down a bit on here and realize how lucky you are.

You're a lost and you're teaching your son to be a lost. Cheating is cheating and you're okay with your son being tossed aside. I can go to a gunfight with a bow & arrow and appreciate the technology of a rifle in my face. I'm still dead. The RIFLE WINS.

Do me a favor. Just say you're ok being a submissive lost. Your son will never play and you and your wife will wear the gear and be happy. lost's beget losers and by that post you're a hang-on lost. Move on with some dignity and realize that the 2025 kids are better!

Lacrosse is fun. The parent in the original post seems to be having fun. The second poster is not having fun.

Wow, just amazing. The "just have fun" crowd are like the useful stunads. They are either benefiting from the existing system, woefully ignorant, unethical, or maybe all. Many players in the club lacrosse scene are there to be in a highly competitive environment to improve their skillset with likeminded players. That is the "fun" for them. What is not fun is not having a level playing field. If you are just out to "have fun" and not worry about the lopsided landscape, go play on your town team. I highly doubt this "have fun" nonsense you spew is really how you feel, it is just a way to somehow permit your conscience to ignore the cheating, probably because you are one of the few benefitting from the corrupt environment. You think this "have fun" position puts you on a higher moral ground, like you do not care. I think it makes you into a useful dunce, with ignorance and no backbone to stand up to something that is clearly wrong.

The game in question was a 1 goal game that went back and forth the entire time. That sounds like a level-playing field to me. If my son has to play against holdbacks for the other organization to put forth a competitive team, I’ll take that any day of the week vs. beating a team by 10 + goals. But I am one who believes that winning is not the most important thing. Getting better is. And for the record, my son plays for an incredibly competitive team AND has fun. Imagine that. Now go kick rocks.

And you forgot to mention your son is 15 playing against 12 year olds.

No, I didn’t. He is 100% on age. Now go pick up your Prozac, bro.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure, yeah, he is 26 years old and plays on the 2026 team. Thats the way it works right, oh, but age does not matter, we are all here for fun. I think he has one of the guys he works with at the mill that used to play for Syracuse going to join the team at NLF. All good, all fair. Lemming

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure, yeah, he is 26 years old and plays on the 2026 team. Thats the way it works right, oh, but age does not matter, we are all here for fun. I think he has one of the guys he works with at the mill that used to play for Syracuse going to join the team at NLF. All good, all fair. Lemming

This dude has major mental issues. Actually comical reading his insanity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This dude has major mental issues. Actually comical reading his insanity.

Funny, always comes down to name calling, like a little gossipy teenager, when you are losing. While I would prefer to stick with the facts, if you want to keep name calling, here is one for you. "Camel"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents are an embarrassment. trying to live failed athletics through their kids. they have no clue. Most of these kids won't even be playing in a few years they will drop the game when they dont make their high school team. pathetic.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Total embarrassment, add some of the coaches as well.. Just shake my head on the sidelines, then come on here and these posts solidify my thoughts.. EMBARRASSING

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they read into these things like the club lacrosse rankings. Total Joke. Its laughable. They have 350 teams listed in the list. 150 teams are made up of the same combinations of kids playing on two or three teams. It is literally the stupidest thing anyone has ever made up to feed into some deficient parent ego, who wants to say that his kid is on the 10th ranked team. But what's funny is he is on the 10th the 48th and the 72nd ranked teams because he plays on three teams. Another joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The same guy posting nonsensical replies to himself. Find a therapist.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Accept the L

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was at Fall Brawl today for my oldest. Where is Team 2026 from? Never seen them before.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crazy has entered the chat. The scary thing is that this person might be standing next to you on Saturday. Good thing we all have 26 year old sons to protect us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good day on tap Saturday. Will be interesting to see who is the champ of NAL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was at Fall Brawl today for my oldest. Where is Team 2026 from? Never seen them before.

Just a bunch of kids from all different clubs that get together to play some tournaments. Some igloo kids, shore to shore etc. seems like a lot of kids from Northport/manhasset area.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nal is better then nlf.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just a bunch of kids from all different clubs that get together to play some tournaments. Some igloo kids, shore to shore etc. seems like a lot of kids from Northport/manhasset area.

Does anyone have contact info for them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express losing to Tigers tomorrow
Final will be Tigers v Sweetlax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could easily be Tigers vs Sweetlax..Tigers lost by 5 to Express 2 weeks ago , Tigers could try to grab some more High School kids , but it didn’t help last time …so sad 🤦‍♂️

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could easily be Tigers vs Sweetlax..Tigers lost by 5 to Express 2 weeks ago , Tigers could try to grab some more High School kids , but it didn’t help last time …so sad 🤦‍♂️

The Tigers don't seem the type of team to grab older kids. They're pretty dedicated to the team that they've had in place for years. That being said, my money would be with Express. I've seen them play over the last 2 years and they're real good. Sweetlax also very good. My money would go on them or Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ding Dong King is dead, long live the new king Tigers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone at North Shore invitational today ? How did 2026 teams shake out ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obsessed much?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As predicted, Tigers v Sweetlax in finals.
2nd loss in 2 weeks for Big E

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That didn't last very long.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually they just lost to sweetlax in the finals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could not be any happier then seeing Tigers loose again in a final ..congratulations Sweetlax ! Well deserved

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo with really strong showing, should be rated four behind Sweetlax, tigers and express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stick Bros upset Shore to Shore, are they a AA team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This guy should be giving his Sunday football picks as he was right again.

SL dad here and it was another great championship game between us and Tigers. Came down to the buzzer. Great tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It should be Sweetlax 1, tigers 2, express 3, igloo 4. hawks 5.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tigers without one player is a much weaker team.
Express without one player is a much weaker team.
Sweetlax doesn’t depend on just one player like these teams. That is why they are the best 2026 team in the nation right now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From an LIE parent, huge congrats to Sweetlax on your well-deserves win today. Great kids and great parents!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice try Igloo parent....You played in the B bracket....Come back when you decide to play with the Big Boys! You are not is the same category as Sweetlax, Tigers, LI Express, Hawks, Crabs and the list goes on...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Stick Bros upset Shore to Shore, are they a AA team?[/quote

Not a real team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice try Igloo parent....You played in the B bracket....Come back when you decide to play with the Big Boys! You are not is the same category as Sweetlax, Tigers, LI Express, Hawks, Crabs and the list goes on...

Igloo is #1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles lost to ECE in the finals. It was a fall B level tournament and the game play was on par with that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tigers without one player is a much weaker team.
Express without one player is a much weaker team.
Sweetlax doesn’t depend on just one player like these teams. That is why they are the best 2026 team in the nation right now.

Did your team go 0~3 today? Must have as anyone with such an analysis aint to smart. When these three teams play it’s a one or two goal tight game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It should be Sweetlax 1, tigers 2, express 3, igloo 4. hawks 5.

Sweetlax 1, tigers 2, express 3, crabs 4, true Annapolis or leading edge 5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles lost to ECE in the finals. It was a fall B level tournament and the game play was on par with that.

Interestingly, my lacrosse tournament LI events used to be the premiere events and no longer with their creation of the NLF.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo is #1

B bracket champs! Congrats!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo is #1

B bracket champs! Congrats!!
Speaking of B brackets how'd the orange drizzle look? Didn't see any of their games.

Page 16 of 33 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard