BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 32 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 31 32
Re: Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does FLG have A and B team or just the one?

They have a white team only on the 27 level.

Pretty much rec level. didnt win a game at lowest group at QOTI.

Do they promote from within or are b kids stuck on b like yj?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They brought 3 girls from White to Navy I believe this year and a few last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They brought 3 girls from White to Navy I believe this year and a few last year.

Ok so there are opportunities to move up. I wonder if A team made cuts to bring up girls from B.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok so there are opportunities to move up. I wonder if A team made cuts to bring up girls from B.
Doesn’t mean you will play. You my go from being the rockstar on B to riding the bench on A. Choose wisely and don’t just chase the A team title.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLG Navy has a total team roster of 16 girls and that includes the one goalie…. Even when the entire team is there which is not all the time, that means there are literally only FOUR girls on the sidelines The FLG squad sideline could not field a whole second team the way most programs do with 24-28 girl rosters. Please don’t tell me that most competitive club sports squads do not play their best girls when they are up against their biggest competition for a single game. Happens all the time for maybe one tournament game. Maybe even more Luckily FLG is fair in the numbers they keep on a team roster so all girls get lots of play time throughout the tournament season

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLG Navy has a total team roster of 16 girls and that includes the one goalie…. Even when the entire team is there which is not all the time, that means there are literally only FOUR girls on the sidelines The FLG squad sideline could not field a whole second team the way most programs do with 24-28 girl rosters. Please don’t tell me that most competitive club sports squads do not play their best girls when they are up against their biggest competition for a single game. Happens all the time for maybe one tournament game. Maybe even more Luckily FLG is fair in the numbers they keep on a team roster so all girls get lots of play time throughout the tournament season

Please… don’t think the Winkoff’s would cram more girls onto that team if they could? $$$$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire doesn't cram kids on teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What happened to the 27 Elevate team? Looked like a 26/27 combo at QOTI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To be accurate for this age group, it’s YJ Grazadei, flg Navy then a pretty big drop off, liberty black, empire, YJ gaghan, TG black then a drop off, elevate, YJ Palermo, legacy, jesters, then a drop off for anyone else like blue devils, 91bandits and the b teams. And tradition is prob in the second grouping, but not sure if they count bc they’re just GC. Will be interesting to see if pieces shuffled around this summer and any changes among the top teams. MY guess is grazadei gets stronger

Still hard to tell but Grazadei and Flg looked real strong at Queen. Possible they both got better even after all the movement. Not sure about the others. Elevate off the grid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who did top guns pick up? How are they at this age level?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We will find out this weekend. More than half of their team is new. They are looking to be number 1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We will find out this weekend. More than half of their team is new. They are looking to be number 1.

That seat’s taken

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
these YJ stazidei practices....smh. This team wins despite these coaches. Is it too much to ask to have coaches with lax experience beyond training their daughters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t know how top guns is gonna do this season. They went 0-3 at the tourney today. They were playing pretty good teams though so it could be that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t know how top guns is gonna do this season. They went 0-3 at the tourney today. They were playing pretty good teams though so it could be that

What tourney?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who ever is talking badly about a yj team practice has serious mental issues. It’s practice. Empire parents don’t do that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2021 Northeast Showcase

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who ever is talking badly about a yj team practice has serious mental issues. It’s practice. Empire parents don’t do that.

Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What tourney?
Tough teams but they will get there. Great players. They just need some time playing together. Huge improvement from last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They didn't play a team within the top-14 based on this summer's rankings.

Prime Time is solid team, Monster is okay. I would put Top Guns around 25-35, they were 36th last season.

Of course, Fall Ball means equal playing time, kids missing for soccer, etc, so take scores with a grain of salt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the problems?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Prime Time is solid team, Monster is okay. I would put Top Guns around 25-35, they were 36th last season.

Of course, Fall Ball means equal playing time, kids missing for soccer, etc, so take scores with a grain of salt.

Prime Time gets YJ and Eagle stix this weekend. We will understand how good they are after this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Prime Time gets YJ and Eagle stix this weekend. We will understand how good they are after this weekend.

They aren’t in that same zip code. They would have their hands full with YJ B.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They aren’t in that zip code. They would have their hands full with YJ B.

Shame no Maryland teams are playing. I think they have a tournament too. Hero's and M&D would have been a nice tournament with Eagle and YJ. Would have been fun to watch up here.......Good luck to everyone this weekend (especially our local teams)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shame no Maryland teams are playing. I think they have a tournament too. Hero's and M&D would have been a nice tournament with Eagle and YJ. Would have been fun to watch up here.......Good luck to everyone this weekend (especially our local teams)

YJ will get Heros and Aces at Live Love Lax. and Prime Time will get YJ B.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ugh, dreading the stazidei sidelines. I hope the coaches play to win during the eagle stix game at least. Last time they played everyone we almost lost to lame FLG.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ will get Heros and Aces at Live Love Lax. and Prime Time will get YJ B.

PT is playing Eagle Stix and YJA on Saturday - not sure what you're looking at

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire plays everyone. Plenty of spots open if you’re not happy with the coaching or playing time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard they are cram free

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire plays everyone. Plenty of spots open if you’re not happy with the coaching or playing time.

There is a reason why spots are open…..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is a reason why spots are open…..

Guess you're new here.....Empire parents get sarcasm...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ugh, dreading the stazidei sidelines. I hope the coaches play to win during the eagle stix game at least. Last time they played everyone we almost lost to lame FLG.

My god. So much whining. If it is so bad, why do you willingly fork over money to play there? Talk with your feet instead of being a sheep.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"My god. So much whining. If it is so bad, why do you willingly fork over money to play there? Talk with your feet instead of being a sheep".

LOL....I'm stealing that one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of teams play equally in the fall, in order to validate talent level of each kid.

MY daughters team was down at half to two different top-5 teams a few weeks ago, ended up losing by 5-7 goals as we rotated all in the game equally.

spring/summer is the time to really pull out the stops.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"We" almost lost to FLG?? So you were out there playing? Your would probably pass out with one run up the field. Give me a break, it's fall lax. Once spring comes the same 12-14 girls will play the whole game, and your precious daughter will get her playing time or will she? A lot of new girls maybe she will be one of them on the bench, also your boy is not the head coach anymore. Should start sucking up to the new head coach(I'm guessing you have)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ situation headed into first real tourney. Grazzy butt kissers rooting for failure, bench warmers rooting for failure, staddy has his wife and daughter rooting for him but that’s it. New girls feeling optimistic and excited but that will get crushed before thanksgiving. I’ll try and report live from jersey but don’t want to get busted. Must win game vs. eagle stix.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ situation headed into first real tourney. Grazzy butt kissers rooting for failure, bench warmers rooting for failure, staddy has his wife and daughter rooting for him but that’s it. New girls feeling optimistic and excited but that will get crushed before thanksgiving. I’ll try and report live from jersey but don’t want to get busted. Must win game vs. eagle stix.

What tourney is YJ playing? My daughter is at Fall Draw today and they aren’t playing but Eagle Stix Is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lax for the cure at New Egypt HS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All this drama. What I really need to know.....is how long till people move to a slightly competitive cram free club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to Elevate?

Page 9 of 32 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 31 32

Link Copied to Clipboard