BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 37 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 36 37
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So Rage doesn’t go to the NAL and the Machine can’t even put their name on Team 91? Is that so they can say it’s not the Machine when they lose in the B bracket this weekend? Rage-on dudes

They don't put Machine on the name if there's a chance they will lose because that would lower their ranking on US club lacrosse.

So who are the favorites at NAL this weekend?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Machine hands down

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NAL schedule's out - any idea which T91 is showing?

That reminds me, heard Machine had to go to OT to get a win up in Philly last weekend. Not a full roster?

How about they’re just beatable….got beat over the summer as well and cried of holdbacks when the other team only had one holdback. That’s what happens when they go out of “ my lollipop tournaments “ , they’re beatable . And apparently they don’t “ play up “ anymore aft they took a couple of beat downs from real 2026 A teams .

WE ARE NOT BEATABLE. It was a fluke.

Wow!!
91 Machine nearly lost to Team Ten. I’m shocked. They were ranked 55 last year. Did they improve that much? Or is Machine starting to fade?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is in the way out. Couple years they will basically be extinct.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That reminds me, heard Machine had to go to OT to get a win up in Philly last weekend. Not a full roster?

How about they’re just beatable….got beat over the summer as well and cried of holdbacks when the other team only had one holdback. That’s what happens when they go out of “ my lollipop tournaments “ , they’re beatable . And apparently they don’t “ play up “ anymore aft they took a couple of beat downs from real 2026 A teams .

WE ARE NOT BEATABLE. It was a fluke.

Wow!!
91 Machine nearly lost to Team Ten. I’m shocked. They were ranked 55 last year. Did they improve that much? Or is Machine starting to fade?

Who knows? Teams do tend to get better. 91 will come out of their Cupcake pool but they will not beat whoever comes out of Hawks, BBL, Mad Dog pool. If Hawks got better that’s scary and BBL looked real tough at Sweet 16.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very difficult time for 91 machine parents....they're all depressed now . Talked about the wsyl to their friends and family for 5 years and now it's gone . Very sad time for the bling industry. No more orders for blinged out shirts

You are very funny re: 91 and the blinged out shirts.

Despite the World Series being a well known money grab there were some things that we all looked forward to…
-Like a high level tournament with everyone on a level playing field regarding age. This is because there was some accountability. It would be nice if youth lacrosse followed what most of the other sports do and restrict players according to birth year and not grade. There is too much manipulating(cheating) going on. Unfair advantage and unsafe in some instances.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very difficult time for 91 machine parents....they're all depressed now . Talked about the wsyl to their friends and family for 5 years and now it's gone . Very sad time for the bling industry. No more orders for blinged out shirts

Despite the World Series being a well known money grab there were some things that we all looked forward to…
-Like a high level tournament with everyone on a level playing field regarding age. This is because there was some accountability. It would be nice if youth lacrosse followed what most of the other sports do and restrict players according to birth year and not grade. There is too much manipulating(cheating) going on. Unfair advantage and unsafe in some instances.

I can agree with this. Stay on age not grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It will take one bad/debilitating injury for US lacrosse to change the rules. The size differential is too broad for it to be safe play for a youth sport. holdbacks are fine for academics, but for sports- come on. Johnny should play with kids his own age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It will take one bad/debilitating injury for US lacrosse to change the rules. The size differential is too broad for it to be safe play for a youth sport. holdbacks are fine for academics, but for sports- come on. Johnny should play with kids his own age.

You could go back to threads from 2018 saying the same thing. Injury. Insurance. Won’t ever change.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You could go back to threads from 2018 saying the same thing. Injury. Insurance. Won’t ever change.

I’m sorry but do any of your kids play any other sports? “Bad/debilitating injury” are you frickin kidding me? Do you know how big of a WUSSY you sound like?! Every football league my kids have ever played in has a 2 year age range, 9&10, 11&12. I don’t see kids getting carted off every other play because a 12yr old hit an 11yr old. You’re probably the same guys that cry about a legit body check because one kid is 130 and yours is 100, and also screams when little Johnny gets tapped on the helmet in any way. My kid started playing lax when he was 6 in rec leagues and they have always been 2yr age windows and guess what? I’ve never seen a debilitating injury, never heard of one. Not trying to sound like a tough guy but Jeezus, branch out a little man, there are much tougher sports out there and one year really isn’t that big of a deal unless of course we’re talking about a Long Island year….kids apparently become actual men in one year on the island

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m sorry but do any of your kids play any other sports? “Bad/debilitating injury” are you frickin kidding me? Do you know how big of a WUSSY you sound like?! Every football league my kids have ever played in has a 2 year age range, 9&10, 11&12. I don’t see kids getting carted off every other play because a 12yr old hit an 11yr old. You’re probably the same guys that cry about a legit body check because one kid is 130 and yours is 100, and also screams when little Johnny gets tapped on the helmet in any way. My kid started playing lax when he was 6 in rec leagues and they have always been 2yr age windows and guess what? I’ve never seen a debilitating injury, never heard of one. Not trying to sound like a tough guy but Jeezus, branch out a little man, there are much tougher sports out there and one year really isn’t that big of a deal unless of course we’re talking about a Long Island year….kids apparently become actual men in one year on the island

Has to be a 91 parent crying about being on age etc....they're known as the cry babies of long island lacrosse ..always complaining about holdbacks etc....stink it up and play the game . What's the best is they claim some of their teams " play up " lol then they complain of holdbacks when they lose . 91 cry babies

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Machine was awesome yesterday - congrats. You can detest the trashy parents all you want, they are gross - but their boys play the game the right way. Ball is always moving and they’re constantly making high effort plays.

Anyone who’s says different is just a hater, who’s insecure and can’t come to grips with the facts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the top 5 times on Long Island ?

1. Machine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree! Machine is back and rolling on all pistons! New Fogo Middie was unstoppable! Denver will be trouble this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree! Machine is back and rolling on all pistons! New Fogo Middie was unstoppable! Denver will be trouble this summer.

Denver lol.....I guess this fool hasn't heard the wsyl is cancelled for good ? Hahaha, return the wsyl champions shirt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Machine 1, Express 2 and that’s all that matters. Rest are really B teams who get beat by any decent comp.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Denver lol.....I guess this fool hasn't heard the wsyl is cancelled for good ? Hahaha, return the wsyl champions shirt

Maybe they should still go to Denver and play the Colorado kings lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just another hater. Enough said!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Machine 1, Express 2 and that’s all that matters. Rest are really B teams who get beat by any decent comp.

1. 91 Machine
2. 91 Rage
3. Massapequa Mohawks
4. S2S
5. Express Haugan
6. Legacy
7. Igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many times does each team practice in the winter (December-February?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. 91 Machine
2. 91 Rage
3. Massapequa Mohawks
4. S2S
5. Express Haugan
6. Legacy
7. Igloo

Hahaha, this list is comical . Has to be a massapequa mom posting this list. Rage? Mohawks ? Hahahah, that's funny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. 91 Machine
2. 91 Rage
3. Massapequa Mohawks
4. S2S
5. Express Haugan
6. Legacy
7. Igloo

Once again ....don't listen to the massapequa/91 mom's on here ....go to the website USCL and look at the rankings . Those are pretty close to being tje most accurate you'll see anywhere. Rage is a B team , and the mohawks play once a year and play town teams . So go to the website and hey the real rankings . Don't listen to the fools from massapequa

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a joke but I missed S2S earlier. They’re real just not elite.

Machine 1, Express 2, S2S 3…

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. 91 Machine
2. 91 Rage
3. Massapequa Mohawks
4. S2S
5. Express Haugan
6. Legacy
7. Igloo

Once again ....don't listen to the massapequa/91 mom's on here ....go to the website USCL and look at the rankings . Those are pretty close to being tje most accurate you'll see anywhere. Rage is a B team , and the mohawks play once a year and play town teams . So go to the website and hey the real rankings . Don't listen to the fools from massapequa

Bling this…
S2S just beat Express and Mohawks beat S2S last fall and spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. 91 Machine
2. 91 Rage
3. Massapequa Mohawks
4. S2S
5. Express Haugan
6. Legacy
7. Igloo

Bling this…

Hahaha, the mohawks .... have to give it to the massapequa mom's they're very entertaining. Working overtime today . Shouldn't you be at your Nassau community college alumni lunch ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. 91 Machine
2. 91 Rage
3. Massapequa Mohawks
4. S2S
5. Express Haugan
6. Legacy
7. Igloo

Bling this…

Hahaha, the mohawks .... have to give it to the massapequa mom's they're very entertaining. Working overtime today . Shouldn't you be at your Nassau community college alumni lunch ?

Adelphi lunch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. 91 Machine
2. 91 Rage
3. Massapequa Mohawks
4. S2S
5. Express Haugan
6. Legacy
7. Igloo
What is going on with Igloo? Didn't they try to put together an additional all star squad to play at WSYL only? Now that the event folded did those outsiders leave or do they have a bloated roster of 40 plus like their older teams? Clearly that ship is sinking

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly would put Mohawks at #2. The team is basically split in half with machine and rage kids with a few other kids. In fact they beat every single team on this list over the last few years and never lost a game-both town games or in tourneys playing club teams. Stop it. If you know anything about this grade you know how good this team is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly would put Mohawks at #2. The team is basically split in half with machine and rage kids with a few other kids. In fact they beat every single team on this list over the last few years and never lost a game-both town games or in tourneys playing club teams. Stop it. If you know anything about this grade you know how good this team is.

That’s funny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. 91 Machine
2. 91 Rage
3. Massapequa Mohawks
4. S2S
5. Express Haugan
6. Legacy
7. Igloo
What is going on with Igloo? Didn't they try to put together an additional all star squad to play at WSYL only? Now that the event folded did those outsiders leave or do they have a bloated roster of 40 plus like their older teams? Clearly that ship is sinking

AA is a joke now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. 91 Machine
2. 91 Rage
3. Massapequa Mohawks
4. S2S
5. Express Haugan
6. Legacy
7. Igloo

AA is a joke now.

Rage ? Hahahahah that's great 91 mom...go look at this weekend's tournaments and see who rage is playing . As has been mentioned before on this thread if you want a real rankings go to us club lax website . Don't listen to massapequa mom's . According to us club lax it's machine then express Haugen, s2s and a very very distant rage . They are a B team . But massapequa mom's are on here propping them up with the massapequa mohawks hahaha. Get a life

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. 91 Machine
2. 91 Rage
3. Massapequa Mohawks
4. S2S
5. Express Haugan
6. Legacy
7. Igloo

AA is a joke now.

Rage ? Hahahahah that's great 91 mom...go look at this weekend's tournaments and see who rage is playing . As has been mentioned before on this thread if you want a real rankings go to us club lax website . Don't listen to massapequa mom's . According to us club lax it's machine then express Haugen, s2s and a very very distant rage . They are a B team . But massapequa mom's are on here propping them up with the massapequa mohawks hahaha. Get a life

OMG Rage!
What happened to them?
They played in their first tourney of the fall and struggled. They lost to Leading Edge 4-1…..
Who?!??
Last year they were ranked like 175.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. 91 Machine
2. 91 Rage
3. Massapequa Mohawks
4. S2S
5. Express Haugan
6. Legacy
7. Igloo

AA is a joke now.

OMG Rage!
What happened to them?
They played in their first tourney of the fall and struggled. They lost to Leading Edge 4-1…..
Who?!??

Exactly , just another "my lollipop tournament", they beat the bad teams by 10 the face one decent team and lose . Think it's time to face the facts , not a good team. Not sure when 91 parents will realize what a waste of time it is to watch this nonsense every year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. 91 Machine
2. 91 Rage
3. Massapequa Mohawks
4. S2S
5. Express Haugan
6. Legacy
7. Igloo

AA is a joke now.

OMG Rage!
What happened to them?
Who?!??

Hahaha, rage is awful ....played horrible teams and blew them out then played one that was a little less horrible and lost . 91 owned tournaments are a joke .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mean machine mean machine mean machine #1. Rage against the machine no where near #2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think this conversation and fake rankings by the massapequa mom can now be put to rest

On long island it's machine at the top by a wide margin as of right now , with express Haugen and s2s basically even and then rage and igloo way way back from the pack....not even in the same conversation as the top 3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think this conversation and fake rankings by the massapequa mom can now be put to rest

On long island it's machine at the top by a wide margin as of right now , with express Haugen and s2s basically even and then rage and igloo way way back from the pack....not even in the same conversation as the top 3

Igloos beat the team rage lost to
Rebels and Legacy aren’t as good as Machine, Express Or S2S but as better than igloo and Rage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based on results last summer/this fall

1. Machine
2/3. Haugen / S2S
4/5. Legacy/Rebels
6/7. Rage/Igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloos beat the team rage lost to
Rebels and Legacy aren’t as good as Machine, Express Or S2S but as better than igloo and Rage.

😭😭😂😂😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels please stop - they haven’t beaten anyone

Page 8 of 37 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard