BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 56 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 55 56
Re: Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[ChillLaxin]

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about the teams participating in the North Shore Invitational?

E3
Recon
Pride
LI Empire 2029
Briarcliff Bears
Turtles

Thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
E3 - one of the better b teams last year, supposedly has upgraded a little

Recon - has never had very strong results in the past

Pride - no clue

Empire 29 - very strong 29 team

Bears - no clue

Turtles - lower a team that should dominate, has some kids that can score well from attack

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
E3 B
Recon C
Pride C
LI Empire 2029 A 2029 Team
Briarcliff Bears C
Turtles B +
Turtles should win

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone know anything about the teams participating in the North Shore Invitational?

E3
Recon
Pride
LI Empire 2029
Briarcliff Bears
Turtles

Thank you

If you need to learn about the turtles and you come to this page you haven’t been paying attention. If you are truly new, welcome?!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
E3 - Strong goalie and added on the offensive side

Recon - 2 fast middies

Pride - no clue

Empire - Has potential to beat a 2028 team

Turtles - strong goalie and faceoff. aggressive defense.

Bears - no clue

Prediction: E3 vs. Turtles in Championship unless 2029 Empire beats E3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
love the recon scouting report

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry Venom last year you had the ref helping and I want to see two goalies play I want to see all of you play both your goalies.

what and who are you referring to?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry Venom last year you had the ref helping and I want to see two goalies play I want to see all of you play both your goalies.

what and who are you referring to?

Huh. They both will play. They are both excellent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares if they both play. None of your business.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This how you know this forum is all 91 parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 will lose one of their goalies. They DO have 2 great goalies. If they split time, one will be mad and leave. If one plays and the other doesn't, that goalie will leave. Question is, what travel team will benefit when one of them leaves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This how you know this forum is all 91 parents.

nope. just a dopey comment to make that they both have to play. thats not how teams have to operate and most don't

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 will lose one of their goalies. They DO have 2 great goalies. If they split time, one will be mad and leave. If one plays and the other doesn't, that goalie will leave. Question is, what travel team will benefit when one of them leaves.

can see that they should both have their own team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles are decent. They have to stop living off 2017 team. Special group but ancient history. Most good players will leave for a better club. Smart choice, stay and kid will get way under recruited.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Venom is overrated. Solid D, but attack is weak and they play a lot of stall ball which keeps score low. They'll have a hard time when kids move up to shot clock games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn't say Venom is overrated. That is a bold statement. They are definitely top team on Long Island but yet to see how they matchup against other teams in the nation because they have not played in top competition tournaments yet. We will se how Lumberjax do in Delaware this weekend. This will prove if they are an "a" or "AA" team. If Lumberjax have a good showing then they are a legit "AA" team if they do not, then they are only a "AA" team on LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Venom is overrated. Solid D, but attack is weak and they play a lot of stall ball which keeps score low. They'll have a hard time when kids move up to shot clock games.

Plus all their good players will still be sitting behind the same 7 Coach’s kids that get all the playing time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not a 91 parent but I just saw they scored 11 goals their first game and 10 goals their second game. Guess they are not playing stall ball today and keeping the score low.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any tournaments at this grade where mid Atlantic teams are invited to come up to LI and play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mid Atlantic stay of island in most part. Why travel so far for 1-3 weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Plus all their good players will still be sitting behind the same 7 Coach’s kids that get all the playing time.

Those 7 boys must be doing pretty good. They continue to dominate. Until they lose you can’t say boo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those 7 boys must be doing pretty good. They continue to dominate. Until they lose you can’t say boo.

Venom or bust. But, I don’t think that is necessarily best for the kids/players. Fantastic for the daddy-PAL-water cooler coaches to talk about, but how does that actually benefit the player development?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For now the next time this grade see’s a shot clock will be the spring of 2029, think they’ll be just fine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mid Atlantic never travels to LI. It’s a joke.!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, at least 3 91 parents came on here after their tournament to boast. Congrats, enjoy the winter. 1 fall tournament for this team is a joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Venom or bust. But, I don’t think that is necessarily best for the kids/players. Fantastic for the daddy-PAL-water cooler coaches to talk about, but how does that actually benefit the player development?

Come visit a practice sometime. There are plenty of them to see

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy face off dad they finally let you out of “time out”

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, at least 3 91 parents came on here after their tournament to boast. Congrats, enjoy the winter. 1 fall tournament for this team is a joke

I haven’t read one 91 parent boast. See plenty of anti 91 comments about their weak attack, help from refs dating back to last spring and shots at their coaching staff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come visit a practice sometime. There are plenty of them to see

Yeah, I think the team is doing just fine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow someone is very angry at this team. Wish you would say who your kid is playing for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Silliness.

The undisputed best team on LI split with the team that came in fifth in HoCo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good by 91 goodbye 91 do let let the door hit u on the way out.,A fast fading club

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow someone is very angry at this team. Wish you would say who your kid is playing for.

Legacy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, “daddy coach” is a bad thing when the kid is terrible. Dad coaching is fine when the kids are studs. Seems to me this team keeps a low roster that has a lot of depth and is coached extremely well. I’m not a 91 parent, just a very objective observer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy

The ugly sister syndrome

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I haven’t read one 91 parent boast. See plenty of anti 91 comments about their weak attack, help from refs dating back to last spring and shots at their coaching staff.[/quote]

Not shots. Facts, 91 teams have so many Coaches just to make sure their kids stay on the field. Most Varsity teams have 3-4. Venom has 2x that amount, all with kids on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy

Shocked

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I haven’t read one 91 parent boast. See plenty of anti 91 comments about their weak attack, help from refs dating back to last spring and shots at their coaching staff.

Not shots. Facts, 91 teams have so many Coaches just to make sure their kids stay on the field. Most Varsity teams have 3-4. Venom has 2x that amount, all with kids on the team.[/quote]

Math not your strong suit huh?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not shots. Facts, 91 teams have so many Coaches just to make sure their kids stay on the field. Most Varsity teams have 3-4. Venom has 2x that amount, all with kids on the team.[/quote]

Math not your strong suit huh?[/quote]

I’ve seen 7 on the sideline, total friends and family plan.

Page 17 of 56 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 55 56

Link Copied to Clipboard