BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 33 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 32 33
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
True but 91 also has at least 3 kids that really belong on a 2025 team. BS

FYI Express is doing the same thing this year. How many true 2025 players do the have? 3 or 4

Nice try. Wrong

So no holdbacks on 2026 Express............???

None. Zero.

Many holdbacks and a double holdback pole.

Many? That is another lie, 3 holdbacks, no double

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey! My 9th grade 2025 son MIGHT do a PG year one day so I should feel good about him playing for an 8th grade 2026 team this year, right? That’s not bold faced cheating, right? Everyone else is doing it, right??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True but 91 also has at least 3 kids that really belong on a 2025 team. BS

FYI Express is doing the same thing this year. How many true 2025 players do the have? 3 or 4

Nice try. Wrong

So no holdbacks on 2026 Express............???
🤔🤔🤔

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Hey! My 9th grade 2025 son MIGHT do a PG year one day so I should feel good about him playing for an 8th grade 2026 team this year, right? That’s not bold faced cheating, right? Everyone else is doing it, right??[/quotpp PA

I wouldn’t call it cheating but for any parent to hold your kid back for sports is crazy and pretty embarrassing in my eyes 👀

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Hey! My 9th grade 2025 son MIGHT do a PG year one day so I should feel good about him playing for an 8th grade 2026 team this year, right? That’s not bold faced cheating, right? Everyone else is doing it, right??[/quotpp PA

I wouldn’t call it cheating but for any parent to hold your kid back for sports is crazy and pretty embarrassing in my eyes 👀

Holding your kid back is not cheating at all. We are taking about kids NOT being held back in school but are holding back in lacrosse. A 9th grader who is in 9th grade playing for a 2026 team for example. This is happening at the elite 2026 level. That is just cheating.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still lost to crabs this weekend

It was one goal stop gloating and have your kids play up and not down. Anyone that says a year at this age makes no difference is clueless. They acted like they won the World Series. Is anyone going to acknowledge the despicable behavior of that Crabs coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Take the L and move on. No need to for excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s an issue of player safety above all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was one goal stop gloating and have your kids play up and not down. Anyone that says a year at this age makes no difference is clueless. They acted like they won the World Series. Is anyone going to acknowledge the despicable behavior of that Crabs coach?

Express parents know despicable behavior.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’ve known that coach for a while. Not surprised to hear bad behavior.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where’d that take place?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI Express is doing the same thing this year. How many true 2025 players do the have? 3 or 4[/quote]

Nice try. Wrong[/quote]

So no holdbacks on 2026 Express............???[/quote]

None. Zero.[/quote]

Many holdbacks and a double holdback pole.[/quote]

Many? That is another lie, 3 holdbacks, no double[/quote]

Lots of different answers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please. That isnt your concern.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both teams have holdbacks.
Crabs won.
Try again in the Summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Our Crabs wouldnt complained if we lost about your double holdback that wasnt there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’ve known that coach for a while. Not surprised to hear bad behavior.

Do tell.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Met the attackman they flew up from Florida for the day on the bus ride back to the airport. Counted seven miscellaneous helmets playing for the Crabs. Nothing legitimate about them playing on age. Lots of holdbacks and guest players. It’s amazing what these coaches will do to win an 8th grade lacrosse game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There will always be cheaters in life. It will always catch up with them in the end, in one way or another.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Our Crabs wouldnt complained if we lost about your double holdback that wasnt there.

There are no double holdbacks on LIE. It was a great game this weekend against great players on both sides.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are no double holdbacks on LIE. It was a great game this weekend against great players on both sides.

LIE 2026 proved once again that they are the most skilled on age team in the nation. They lost by a goal to a mostly 2025 crabs team. Had they played against players their age, Crabs 2027 which is mostly made up of 8th graders, it would have been an embarrassment. The system is broken.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both teams have holdbacks.
Crabs won.
Try again in the Summer.

Get over it and move on. When you beat the Hawks a few weeks ago you didn't want to hear anything about all of their injuries and/or missing players. Now you lose to the Crabs and it's holdback and guest player whining. We'll see you again in the spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LIE 2026 proved once again that they are the most skilled on age team in the nation. They lost by a goal to a mostly 2025 crabs team. Had they played against players their age, Crabs 2027 which is mostly made up of 8th graders, it would have been an embarrassment. The system is broken.

What about the Express holdbacks? And stop with the most skilled team Bro. They have the best player at the most important position. Minus him, they are with the rest of the pack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Based on recent posts, it seems like Express has holdbacks of their own.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
8th grade is the last year that you can talk about holdbacks. There are legitimate arguments that can be had how its really unfair. 9th grade you can't hear it anymore. There are 9th graders playing varsity. So no more of that conversation after this year please.

This is an idiotic statement. High school is high school. The rules for high school are 9th through 12th grade. Only the very top 9th graders will make a varsity roster. Club is different. You are theoretically collecting the best talent across an age group to compete. How about we take a group of high school seniors (2021) and put together the top talent in the region and go compete against another regions top freshman talent (2025). Are you really saying no difference? You cannot be that dense. I will give you once they hit junior year, the difference shrinks between juniors and seniors. But freshman vs. seniors, please. How about you quit cheating and just field an age appropriate team and see where the cards fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Based on recent posts, it seems like Express has holdbacks of their own.

and double holdbacks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays on LI Express. I’m just happy that he is playing against great competition on a weekly basis. Why care so much about a few holdbacks or a goal or 2 win/loss. Happy to watch my son grow and play healthy athletics. Proud of how hard he works, the effort he puts in and person he’s becoming.
People need to calm it down a bit on here and realize how lucky you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays on LI Express. I’m just happy that he is playing against great competition on a weekly basis. Why care so much about a few holdbacks or a goal or 2 win/loss. Happy to watch my son grow and play healthy athletics. Proud of how hard he works, the effort he puts in and person he’s becoming.

Spoken like a holdback parent. When you see your 12 year old get demolished by a 15 year old, talk to me then. Always amazes me how people can twist and turn to justify something that is obviously unethical.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spoken like a holdback parent. When you see your 12 year old get demolished by a 15 year old, talk to me then. Always amazes me how people can twist and turn to justify something that is obviously unethical.

No my son is 13. He has apparently been playing against many teams with hold back players for years though, according to this website.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Despite holdbacks on both sides, this was a great game. The parents on here crying over a 1 goal loss need to gain a little perspective. It shouldn’t always be about winning. It should be about playing great competition and getting better. Both teams did that this weekend. If you are offended by holdbacks (my son is not one of them before you pounce), lacrosse is probably the wrong sport for your son. Beautiful day, beautiful facility, great lacrosse. I’ll take it. Just enjoy the journey and know that the boys will probably get them next time. And if they don’t, that is ok, too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The most disgruntled parents on here are the holdback victims on the "WSYL" Team. Re-class is the Coach C recipe. He's going to feed that to anyone who will listen. Now what is the kickback to get that tuition at Chaminade or St. A's.... Keep feeding the beast. Let's ask the next question. Who's the coach at the re-class school? Ohhh Mr. Express himself. Ponzi scheme that parents will not hopefully figure out, 2026 Express kids just got face smashed by 2025's stealing their positions. Pay up young schmuck parents and you'll be at Air Force..
Your head is in the clouds and you've all been duped. Keep paying and keep traveling! You are all fool's and you know it! Truth!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're a lost and you're teaching your son to be a lost. Cheating is cheating and you're okay with your son being tossed aside. I can go to a gunfight with a bow & arrow and appreciate the technology of a rifle in my face. I'm still dead. The RIFLE WINS.

Do me a favor. Just say you're ok being a submissive lost. Your son will never play and you and your wife will wear the gear and be happy. lost's beget losers and by that post you're a hang-on lost. Move on with some dignity and realize that the 2025 kids are better!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're a lost and you're teaching your son to be a lost. Cheating is cheating and you're okay with your son being tossed aside. I can go to a gunfight with a bow & arrow and appreciate the technology of a rifle in my face. I'm still dead. The RIFLE WINS.

Do me a favor. Just say you're ok being a submissive lost. Your son will never play and you and your wife will wear the gear and be happy. lost's beget losers and by that post you're a hang-on lost. Move on with some dignity and realize that the 2025 kids are better!

Woah. You’re an angry elf.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You need to stop posting things that make sense. This forum is for nonsense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love the maniacs on here spouting off about 2026 LI Express like you know all. You couldn't be farther from reality. Hopefully you seek therapy sooner rather than later to release your anger, other than on this anonymous forum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lacrosse is fun. The parent in the original post seems to be having fun. The second poster is not having fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lacrosse is fun. The parent in the original post seems to be having fun. The second poster is not having fun.

Wow, just amazing. The "just have fun" crowd are like the useful stunads. They are either benefiting from the existing system, woefully ignorant, unethical, or maybe all. Many players in the club lacrosse scene are there to be in a highly competitive environment to improve their skillset with likeminded players. That is the "fun" for them. What is not fun is not having a level playing field. If you are just out to "have fun" and not worry about the lopsided landscape, go play on your town team. I highly doubt this "have fun" nonsense you spew is really how you feel, it is just a way to somehow permit your conscience to ignore the cheating, probably because you are one of the few benefitting from the corrupt environment. You think this "have fun" position puts you on a higher moral ground, like you do not care. I think it makes you into a useful dunce, with ignorance and no backbone to stand up to something that is clearly wrong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, just amazing. The "just have fun" crowd are like the useful stunads. They are either benefiting from the existing system, woefully ignorant, unethical, or maybe all. Many players in the club lacrosse scene are there to be in a highly competitive environment to improve their skillset with likeminded players. That is the "fun" for them. What is not fun is not having a level playing field. If you are just out to "have fun" and not worry about the lopsided landscape, go play on your town team. I highly doubt this "have fun" nonsense you spew is really how you feel, it is just a way to somehow permit your conscience to ignore the cheating, probably because you are one of the few benefitting from the corrupt environment. You think this "have fun" position puts you on a higher moral ground, like you do not care. I think it makes you into a useful dunce, with ignorance and no backbone to stand up to something that is clearly wrong.

Definitely angry. Maybe your kid should go play baseball instead. GET HELP!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The game in question was a 1 goal game that went back and forth the entire time. That sounds like a level-playing field to me. If my son has to play against holdbacks for the other organization to put forth a competitive team, I’ll take that any day of the week vs. beating a team by 10 + goals. But I am one who believes that winning is not the most important thing. Getting better is. And for the record, my son plays for an incredibly competitive team AND has fun. Imagine that. Now go kick rocks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The game in question was a 1 goal game that went back and forth the entire time. That sounds like a level-playing field to me. If my son has to play against holdbacks for the other organization to put forth a competitive team, I’ll take that any day of the week vs. beating a team by 10 + goals. But I am one who believes that winning is not the most important thing. Getting better is. And for the record, my son plays for an incredibly competitive team AND has fun. Imagine that. Now go kick rocks.

And you forgot to mention your son is 15 playing against 12 year olds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Puberty is the great equalizer. If you look at a 2026 team and there aren’t at least 3 or 4 sub 100 pound boys, the team probably doesn’t have many on age kids on the roster. The size difference of a pre pubescent 13 year old and fully grown 15 year old is immense and a total safety issue. When kids enter HS however they will typically play for the frosh team and those who play up on varsity are probably the larger ones. My point is that the holdback issue is one of safety at the middle school leve

Page 15 of 33 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard