BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 29 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 28 29
Re: Boys 2025-5th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rebels VS Regulators 5 man ups for Reg 1 Rebels
Pushes without Position or holds 15 plus on Rebels 3,4 on Regulators
Call of too many kids on field when Rebels were actually short one, as they were subbing.
I saw the Film of the game.
Rebels Lost sometimes that's just how it goes.

Rebels losing to Regulators - that's how it always goes.

Who cares about wins and loses, club feels so saturated. At this point don’t count the goals and penalties. Ask your director how he plans to get your son into these elite invitational events in the next two years. For example, Maverick.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So far from the truth. Legacy has one of the strongest programs boys, girls,box, tournaments and recruiting. Winning t shirts not the answer, draws the wrong parents and they keep jumping all around.

Zummo turned down an opportunity to combine teams for the World Series last that would of have easily qualified. The interest has always been making players better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The parents care because the Directors market the program as "Elite" and an "A" team...Then they get beat by town teams so I think everyone probably cares, even if they dont have the stones to say it......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy/ Rush coaching staff is ridiculous
Zummo, Jeffares , Konan, Haugen ,Kieran Mccardle , Foley , Sean Sconone goalie. I can’t imagine another travel team or even high school with that kind of sideline. Plus NOTB box lacrosse with Mike Taylor and his staff.

Good staff and solid coaches. The 2025 Express staff has a resume that is unmatched.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Rebels VS Regulators 5 man ups for Reg 1 Rebels
Call of too many kids on field when Rebels were actually short one, as they were subbing.
Rebels Lost sometimes that's just how it goes."

Excuses, excuses. Please stop... L is an L. Weather you hit the pipe, missed the cage 10 times or refs were against you...doesn't change the fact that the team didn't get it done. Loss. Move on. Correct mistakes and don't make them so often in your next game. Coaches need to coach better.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its like watching a bad movie over and over with that team. We love playing them for the "free win" and for the entertainment value of the coaches screaming and carrying on every game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Rebels VS Regulators 5 man ups for Reg 1 Rebels
Rebels Lost sometimes that's just how it goes."

Excuses, excuses. Please stop... L is an L. Weather you hit the pipe, missed the cage 10 times or refs were against you...doesn't change the fact that the team didn't get it done. Loss. Move on. Correct mistakes and don't make them so often in your next game. Coaches need to coach better.

Yup, don’t whine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo’s B team made a huge improvement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isnt it pretty much mostly A kids and they dont have enough for 2 different teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels chrome playing very short handed today plays Prime time and express to 3 goal games and beats express north. Even better was Rebels Hawks going to finals in NJ and losing in OT. Run Rebels Run. Great stuff

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to Regulators? Did kids leave?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laughable. They don't have a B team. There are not enough players for 2 teams so kids play both. Those elite players parents must be so happy for them beating up on teams in a B tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels Chrome ...stop That got Destroyed by CoachC It Wasnt nearly as close as score indicates. Express played all non starters in second half and still punished them. Tranished Chrome was lucky to Survive Exp N and didnt score at all in 2nd half. Not 1 goal. Primetime treated them like a greedy director getting caught double dipping. No Man up goals, no offense, same coaching, same mistakes ...same ol rebels

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo? They had 34 kids on sideline and played all the kids from Northface because the "Director" was afraid to lose to "B"teams. Bet there are a lot angry parents this a.m. and 34 kids that didnt play with hypothermia. That club is a trainwreck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laughable. They don't have a B team. There are not enough players for 2 teams so kids play both. Those elite players parents must be so happy for them beating up on teams in a B tourney.

No issue, B players will get to play with better kids and vs better competition. I would just try to enter vs appropriate competition based on the roster that plays. No a big deal if they can pull that off. But imho I would try to set up each tourney roster and bring 20 or so for that tourney and so on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo? They had 34 kids on sideline and played all the kids from Northface because the "Director" was afraid to lose to "B"teams. Bet there are a lot angry parents this a.m. and 34 kids that didnt play with hypothermia. That club is a trainwreck.

Says angry Regulators parent. How did they lose to the 26 Express North team too?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels Chrome ...stop That got Destroyed by CoachC It Wasnt nearly as close as score indicates. Express played all non starters in second half and still punished them. Tranished Chrome was lucky to Survive Exp N and didnt score at all in 2nd half. Not 1 goal. Primetime treated them like a greedy director getting caught double dipping. No Man up goals, no offense, same coaching, same mistakes ...same ol rebels

It was actually new coaching with a lot of goals. Something this team struggled with in past.

Of course it wasn’t as close as score indicates since you are an express parent. You failed to mention that chrome was missing starters across the board from injury and football. Playing with 7 offensive kids. It’s fall ball everyone is playing light. Kids played hard and each team got better. What’s the issue without putting people down?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is an absolute joke just as predicted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Clearly these people weren't at the tournament. It wasn't even cold out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says angry Regulators parent. How did they lose to the 26 Express North team too?

Says the Igloo proud parent who claims his kid is AA but playing against B level teams. Igloo knowingly brought many of their A players and hooted and hollered like the won the WSYL. Too bad they didn’t even make it out of pool play for that one. Great job Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the Igloo proud parent who claims his kid is AA but playing against B level teams. Igloo knowingly brought many of their A players and hooted and hollered like the won the WSYL. Too bad they didn’t even make it out of pool play for that one. Great job Igloo.

what tournament is this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Clearly these people weren't at the tournament. It wasn't even cold out.
But you did bring your A players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They brought and played their A players. That is pathetic. Time to find a new team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Will the Igloo B players be asked to play in the A tournaments so they can impress the scouts or is the deal all one way?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Will the Igloo B players be asked to play in the A tournaments so they can impress the scouts or is the deal all one way?

So, do the Regulators stink? They lost to 26 Express North and then a team of Igloo A and B players...maybe more A & B/ I think they stink regardless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Several Regulators left for Team Eclispe to try and qualify for WSYl.. Howd that work out for them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you care so much about Igloo and what they do? Are your children on this team, if not who cares what they do. So they brought a lot of kids and some were good, that means your kid got challenged. We all want to see our children succeed and win. if my kid has to lose, i would prefer that they lost to a group of good players and were challenged. You can not get better by playing inferior competition.
Now if my kid were to play for Igloo, i would be pissed off for a number of reasons. But I would not mind my kids playing against better competition. I just don't get the detest. If your not spending your $$$ with them, it should not bother you. Unless your Kid was cut from their program, then i could see some sour grapes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, do the Regulators stink? They lost to 26 Express North and then a team of Igloo A and B players...maybe more A & B/ I think they stink regardless.

Last I looked this was fall Lacrosse. Regulators have been rotating new kids into see what they can do including another goalie. Whoever is excited about winning games in the fall that don't matter then you need another hobby.... #getalife

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you care so much about Igloo and what they do? Are your children on this team, if not who cares what they do. So they brought a lot of kids and some were good, that means your kid got challenged. We all want to see our children succeed and win. if my kid has to lose, i would prefer that they lost to a group of good players and were challenged. You can not get better by playing inferior competition.
Now if my kid were to play for Igloo, i would be pissed off for a number of reasons. But I would not mind my kids playing against better competition. I just don't get the detest. If your not spending your $$$ with them, it should not bother you. Unless your Kid was cut from their program, then i could see some sour grapes.
Are you the Igloo spokesperson? Is is fair or ethical to bring down a bunch of players to play inferior competition just so you can get the W. We know we're a B team that is why we played in this tournament. The only thing sour is playing down in tournaments just to feed your owners ego.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AA is a laxer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your missing the point here. They are entering an A team into a B tournament. That is a waste of everyone's time and money, Igloo and their opponents. No one gets anything out of it. All this is is a way for Igloo to get their kids a free hat or t-shirt and pound their chests on social media claiming another tournament victory...They are not fooling anyone!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AA is a stunad maybe you’ll realize it sooner than later. Strict business guy. Cares less about kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your missing the point here. They are entering an A team into a B tournament. That is a waste of everyone's time and money, Igloo and their opponents. No one gets anything out of it. All this is is a way for Igloo to get their kids a free hat or t-shirt and pound their chests on social media claiming another tournament victory...They are not fooling anyone!

I hear what both are saying. Good competition will make you better. But if the competition is far superior then it’s a waste. I’m curious to what the scores were. Were any of the game close within 3-4 goals. If so then it was good for both teams. If the scores were blow outs 8-12 point difference then it was a waste for both teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It seems Igloo and their ownership continue to sink to new lows yet people continue to throw money at them with multiple teams at each grade. Are people that desperate to throw 3 to 5k out the window just to play club lacrosse?. I just don't get it but maybe that's the point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It seems Igloo and their ownership continue to sink to new lows yet people continue to throw money at them with multiple teams at each grade. Are people that desperate to throw 3 to 5k out the window just to play club lacrosse?. I just don't get it but maybe that's the point.

Especially when they don't have good coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You seem to have an axe to grind with Igloo. If parents want to throw their money away. That’s their choice. As posted above. If the games were close then no harm. If they were blow outs then igloo needs to do better for their kids and place them in tournaments that they will be challenged. Also it’s fall ball. As someone posted on here a few pages back. Igloo had a lot of turnover. So they probably not 100% sure of what they have. Seems like they are not an A team but better than a B team. Tough spot to be in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If all the kids played it may be a different story. But you have A team kids taking time away from B team kids. A real classless move...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else get the maverick invite but told to keep it quiet so not to cause drama? The event operator didn't do any favors by posting next summers event was "sold out!"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else get the maverick invite but told to keep it quiet so not to cause drama? The event operator didn't do any favors by posting next summers event was "sold out!"
It’s one showcase out of 50. Who cares anymore about maverick. Best in class. Juniors open. Spotlight. Main stage. One percent. Apex. Future phenoms. Lacrosse masters. Nlf futures. Ecd , the show , and on and on and on. Where does it end Race to no where.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maverick is by far the Best showcase around but that being said there are many to do and if your son is any good they will find you .... But also you need be in reality as to where your son stands .....

Page 14 of 29 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard