BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 37 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 36 37
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very difficult time for 91 machine parents....they're all depressed now . Talked about the wsyl to their friends and family for 5 years and now it's gone . Very sad time for the bling industry. No more orders for blinged out shirts

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Mustangs are an embarrassment. Same with Nationals. Have not seen Kings.

Pathetic that USL or tourney organizers or club directors don’t mandate age requirements. The mustangs were not great - just 2 yrs older... but it all evens out over time and those kids playing down won’t benefit long term by beating up on their little brothers. 7 of 9 times, the young we bros end up tougher and more skilled.

That’s was what was nice about the wsyl.

Kings are on age, had a WSYL team, had all their horses on that WSYL team and were going to win it.

The Kings have several holdbacks dingbat. My son played on this team so don’t even go there. That’s laughable.

The colorado kings don’t have “several holdbacks”. Give it a rest. Just not true. Their best players are of age and were on the WSYL team that has been practicing for months. The roster hasn’t turned over so who exactly is your kid? Cause they don’t have kids “who played on the team”. Only kids “who play”. holdbacks aren’t a thing in colorado. And not sure I’ve heard anyone from colorado use the term “dingbat”. I think that’s reserved for the east coast.

Don't worry about or respond to the 91 machine parents crying about kings . They got beat so they go to one excuse as always " holdbacks ". Same excuse different year . They just can't understand the fact that they're actually beatable when they play better teams . And the crying is actually coming from the 91 machine parents who for years walked around saying " we play up one year because we're too good for our own age bracket ". But then a team beats them and they cry " holdbacks ". Too brainless to understand what they're even saying . Sad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 trashy parents with their bedazzled jerseys are gross. But holdbacks are even more pathetic. Funny to read from the kings parent how “their best players are of age” … sure not true but even so, why have them then ??? Because they improve your teams chances of winning… duhhhh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 trashy parents with their bedazzled jerseys are gross. But holdbacks are even more pathetic. Funny to read from the kings parent how “their best players are of age” … sure not true but even so, why have them then ??? Because they improve your teams chances of winning… duhhhh

hi newbies. I have an older kid. heads up by the time this group reaches 9th grade almost the entire roster will be 2008 birthdays. Kids from out of state, guest players, etc. Care less about about winning games and focus solely on your kid getting better. And if your kid is spring/summer 2009 start thinking about holding back because you have a slim shot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]91 trashy parents with their bedazzled jerseys are gross. But holdbacks are even more pathetic. Funny to read from the kings parent how “their best players are of age” … sure not true but even so, why have them then ??? Because they improve your teams chances of winning… duhhhh

hi newbies. I have an older kid. heads up by the time this group reaches 9th grade almost the entire roster will be 2008 birthdays. Kids from out of state, guest players, etc. Care less about about winning games and focus solely on your kid getting better. And if your kid is spring/summer 2009 start thinking about holding back because you have a slim shot.

I agree 1000%, I’d hold my kid back 2 more times if I could, heck I’d like to see him drive to his first day of high school. Those of you that complain the most about holdbacks are definitely so angry for 2 reasons. One, your wife won’t let you and she keeps your stones in a jar on her night table. Two, you can’t afford the $5k for Catholic or cyber school to pull this off and you’re angry. But it’s OK, the view from your high horse makes you feel like more of a man I guess. Your BS sense of honor and $2 will get you a cup of coffee. Look for me showing up at the next tournament with my 27’ son driving me there in my $70k Jeep with his learners permit.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just announced...the WSYL is done and will not happen in 2022.

What will people talk about now...bubble burst on Long Island

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is tristar happening this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]91 trashy parents with their bedazzled jerseys are gross. But holdbacks are even more pathetic. Funny to read from the kings parent how “their best players are of age” … sure not true but even so, why have them then ??? Because they improve your teams chances of winning… duhhhh

I agree 1000%, I’d hold my kid back 2 more times if I could, heck I’d like to see him drive to his first day of high school. Those of you that complain the most about holdbacks are definitely so angry for 2 reasons. One, your wife won’t let you and she keeps your stones in a jar on her night table. Two, you can’t afford the $5k for Catholic or cyber school to pull this off and you’re angry. But it’s OK, the view from your high horse makes you feel like more of a man I guess. Your BS sense of honor and $2 will get you a cup of coffee. Look for me showing up at the next tournament with my 27’ son driving me there in my $70k Jeep with his learners permit.

Gross! And, this is what’s wrong with this sport … parents like you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please tell me where I can get my kid into Catholic school for $5k these days! I can tell you it’s nowhere with decent lacrosse, so good luck, and that’s another reason you’ll need to hold your kid back a few times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2027 order:
Machine
S2S
Express
Rage
Legacy
Igloo
It looks like many of these teams will be at NAL next weekend. So we’ll be able to determine the order then.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was satire - couldn’t possibly be serious. I got faith…

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the real story of why the WSYL was canceled?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NAL schedule's out - any idea which T91 is showing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That reminds me, heard Machine had to go to OT to get a win up in Philly last weekend. Not a full roster?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That reminds me, heard Machine had to go to OT to get a win up in Philly last weekend. Not a full roster?

How about they’re just beatable….got beat over the summer as well and cried of holdbacks when the other team only had one holdback. That’s what happens when they go out of “ my lollipop tournaments “ , they’re beatable . And apparently they don’t “ play up “ anymore aft they took a couple of beat downs from real 2026 A teams .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about they’re just beatable….got beat over the summer as well and cried of holdbacks when the other team only had one holdback. That’s what happens when they go out of “ my lollipop tournaments “ , they’re beatable . And apparently they don’t “ play up “ anymore aft they took a couple of beat downs from real 2026 A teams .

WE ARE NOT BEATABLE. It was a fluke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WE ARE NOT BEATABLE. It was a fluke.

Classic comment - hysterical!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This board is great!

Like them or not, Machine is a great team that has kept it tight and honed their craft for many years. Got to respect that.

No affiliation with Machine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This board is great!

Like them or not, Machine is a great team that has kept it tight and honed their craft for many years. Got to respect that.

Yeah OK Machine #1 dad

Who makes the pools for NAL? Machine gets the lollipop pool while they throw Hawks, Maddog, LIE and BBL in another to beat the garbage out of each other

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This board is great!

Yeah OK Machine #1 dad

Who makes the pools for NAL? Machine gets the lollipop pool while they throw Hawks, Maddog, LIE and BBL in another to beat the garbage out of each other

Just play your schedule. Complaining gets you nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard 91 machine parents can't get a refund for their pre ordered blinged out shirts (2027 wsyl champs ).........what a shame . It's ok you can still wear it we will all believe that you won it lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard 91 machine parents can't get a refund for their pre ordered blinged out shirts (2027 wsyl champs ).........what a shame . It's ok you can still wear it we will all believe that you won it lol

All the rankings show 91 is the best game in town. Up and down the age groups. Deal with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This board is great!

Yeah OK Machine #1 dad

Just play your schedule. Complaining gets you nothing.

The irony in that statement is thicker than Niki Minaj’s backside, this whole site exists just for people to complain…holdbacks, coaches, private schools, club fees, parents etc…I agree with the point though. Shut up and play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All the rankings show 91 is the best game in town. Up and down the age groups. Deal with it.

Not after next weekend! Hawks or MadDog will beat them in bracket play, provided they don’t miss bracket play like they did at NLF.

Last edited by JMLax1; . Reason: Duplicate quotes
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's funny because according to the 91 founder/director himself " those rankings mean nothing " lol....just another 91 parents swallowing up the propoganda and paying a hefty fee to think he and his son are the next lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They thought they had a cupcake pool at NLF until they lost 10-3 to the Kings and missed the bracket altogether. Lol. Turns out they got put in the pool with the eventual champion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They thought they had a cupcake pool at NLF until they lost 10-3 to the Kings and missed the bracket altogether. Lol. Turns out they got put in the pool with the eventual champion.

And then they cried " holdbacks, holdbacks "....oh wait didn't they always say they " played up " . How do you say you play up then cry " holdback". Oh , right when they played up they were in my lollipop tournaments that they controlled against horrible 2026 teams . Then they played a few of the top 2026 teams and got spanked . So they no longer play up and still got beat by a 2027 team but then cried about holdbacks . Typical 91 garbage

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard 91 machine is having their own wsyl award ceremony in commacks ....circling the inside turf with the parents screaming " we are the champions " while they have a gold medal around their neck . The gold medal is the chocolate medal wrapped in gold foil .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CoachC taking a bunch of Haugen kids and coaching in jersey today…

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard 91 machine is having their own wsyl award ceremony in commacks ....circling the inside turf with the parents screaming " we are the champions " while they have a gold medal around their neck . The gold medal is the chocolate medal wrapped in gold foil .

Funny and probably partially true. At least the banter amongst the parents

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the info

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did 91 get themselves in the B bracket?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did 91 get themselves in the B bracket?

They learned their lesson at NLF. Gotta make bracket play this time or parents will lose it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't believe the WSYL is dead and gone. How have the Machine parents not committed hari-kari? What about Rage? Are they Rage-ing? Igloo WSYL team? How does that work without a WSYL? How long until Dynamic Sports/91 create their own? Will it be a flop like Warrior All-American?

So many questions ...

Talk about a world-ending shock to the system!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't believe the WSYL is dead and gone. How have the Machine parents not committed hari-kari? What about Rage? Are they Rage-ing? Igloo WSYL team? How does that work without a WSYL? How long until Dynamic Sports/91 create their own? Will it be a flop like Warrior All-American?

So many questions ...

Totally funny! Igloo's super B team WSYL. Parents are [ChillLaxin]ed off. Hahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
World Series of Money Grab...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So many questions ...

Anything dynamic sports/91 would create would be a complete disaster and not one respectable club would join any sham they try to put together. They can't even attract good teams to their 50 tournaments they put out each year . They just play and beat their own teams then tell everyone they blew everyone out lol... nobody would go to a sham 91 owned world series

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Rage doesn’t go to the NAL and the Machine can’t even put their name on Team 91? Is that so they can say it’s not the Machine when they lose in the B bracket this weekend? Rage-on dudes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Machine drops the name because they add older players to compete against out of region competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Rage doesn’t go to the NAL and the Machine can’t even put their name on Team 91? Is that so they can say it’s not the Machine when they lose in the B bracket this weekend? Rage-on dudes

They don't put Machine on the name if there's a chance they will lose because that would lower their ranking on US club lacrosse.

Page 7 of 37 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard