June 5th Showcases: Final Chance to Register 4 the CBLaxers UnD1sputed & LI Showcase! wee.CBLaxers.com
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
2021-2022 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
by baldbear - 05/25/22 11:36 PM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous - 05/25/22 07:27 PM
NLF Rankings VS Inside Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 05/25/22 07:18 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/25/22 06:42 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 05/25/22 06:34 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,086
Posts336,051
Members2,443
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 55 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 54 55
Re: Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #354769 10/31/21 10:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. What stunad seriously thinks a girls tourney49
Minute game ends 0-0. Try the game didn’t happen. Omg…. Would not be that result!!!

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #354770 10/31/21 10:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
FLG is a great team but that’s the last competitive game they will see for a while where that organization plays in garbage events all year.

I get the team is very good, but they are the only girls team in the organization who can catch and throw so I would recommend getting out of there before the high school years.

Why do you say that? They can stay together as a team and do very well. It doesn’t matter what the other teams at FLG are doing. As long as they get put in the right tournaments and brackets. (Need to demand management does that for them) They can win and get recognized for it. If they go to the other big name teams on LI, may never see the field when it counts. Way the risk and rewards. May be better to stay together and kill it??

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354773 10/31/21 10:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best players still on FLG Navy with some amazing new additions. Not missing a beat. Coming together for great TEAM play and not just a top line playing game. Depth …. Great group of young athletes too committed to a team they love and don’t fear the slide to the B or the C slide YJ is famous for.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354774 10/31/21 11:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLG is a great team but that’s the last competitive game they will see for a while where that organization plays in garbage events all year.

I get the team is very good, but they are the only girls team in the organization who can catch and throw so I would recommend getting out of there before the high school years.
Well winter is on its way so you are correct there. They have played 3 top 10 teams in the last month and lost all 3 by a combined 4 goals. Not a bad stretch of competitive games. I think they’ll be ok. They are 12, happy and playing great lacrosse. If they are good enough to play at the next and if they actually want to play at the next level they will be found regardless of what club they play for.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354779 10/31/21 01:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well winter is on its way so you are correct there. They have played 3 top 10 teams in the last month and lost all 3 by a combined 4 goals. Not a bad stretch of competitive games. I think they’ll be ok. They are 12, happy and playing great lacrosse. If they are good enough to play at the next and if they actually want to play at the next level they will be found regardless of what club they play for.

Besides YJA do tell who the 3 top 10 teams were??

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #354782 10/31/21 02:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is spot on. The fact these parents are ‘loyal’ is only going to hurt those kids when they get to recruiting years and are playing in garbage tournaments all the time.

They Need to speak up to ownership and demand more for their team!! Better tournaments and commitment!! If don’t get it, start looking to move …

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354787 10/31/21 02:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They played Pride and Aces Elite.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354791 10/31/21 03:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Flg navy in last month played Aces, Pride, Yj
All highly competitive games. Why leave a team who can play with anyone in the country just because some of the club’s other teams aren’t great. Makes no sense.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354793 10/31/21 03:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pride and Aces Elite. Pride being the better of the 2.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354803 10/31/21 05:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do we not realize that there are over 550 college lacrosse NCAA women’s programs? Are we seriously to think that only 24 YJA girls are going to play college lacrosse!!!! Ludicrous thinking. Your athlete needs to practice, play, lead their team and be HAPPY… they will be seen at showcases, games-both HS and Club, and need to not ride the sidelines for years just to have a team name. Loyalty to a program who cares about your daughter individually= college recruiting … get serious. There is not only one 24 girl roster team that feeds colleges! C”mon!!

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #354807 10/31/21 06:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard flg never subbed the bench in vs YJ A

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #354808 10/31/21 06:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLG gear seems nicer and the moms are hotter

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #354812 10/31/21 06:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter is on YJ. Let me tell you it’s a disfunctional mess. Parents only confide in their small circles but there are many small groups dissing coaches, players, second guessing. Parent coaches kids start and never come off. Everyone eye rolls especially if you’re a left attacker or a midfielder. The assistant now head coach is looking over his shoulder at the former head coach, now the assistant. The now head coach spent the last year calling parents to make his case. Now he has the top job. Nice guy but a daddy first and lacrosse coach second. We have too many girls on the team. Pressure will build to win at all costs which means 15 girls will barely see the field come next summer. It’s only October and the sideline has the pressure cooker feeling of a recruiting event in July. I (and several others) secretly hope for the team to lose so there is a clean sweep of the coaching staff. Good group of girls but drama drama drama.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #354814 10/31/21 07:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire is the program of the future.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354830 10/31/21 10:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter is on YJ. Let me tell you it’s a disfunctional mess. Parents only confide in their small circles but there are many small groups dissing coaches, players, second guessing. Parent coaches kids start and never come off. Everyone eye rolls especially if you’re a left attacker or a midfielder. The assistant now head coach is looking over his shoulder at the former head coach, now the assistant. The now head coach spent the last year calling parents to make his case. Now he has the top job. Nice guy but a daddy first and lacrosse coach second. We have too many girls on the team. Pressure will build to win at all costs which means 15 girls will barely see the field come next summer. It’s only October and the sideline has the pressure cooker feeling of a recruiting event in July. I (and several others) secretly hope for the team to lose so there is a clean sweep of the coaching staff. Good group of girls but drama drama drama.

They need to do away with the parent coaching and 28 girl rosters !!! If that’s the type of club you are on… and not one of the top 12 players…. Get off of it, and find another team where your daughter will be happy and actually play! There are plenty of opportunities and clubs.

Like Reply Quote
Page 20 of 55 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 54 55
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard