BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 32 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 31 32
Re: Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
YJ A 6 - FLG Navy 5. I guess that’s what happens when your best players have no loyalty.
Is it the players or parents that have no loyalty?

Watched this game. very good lacrosse. Both should be top 10 nationally.

YJ clearly more talented, but didn't really have any ideas on offense other than some set plays, 2-man games, iso. FLG playing more team lacrosse and looked better in settled play. YJ bigger and physical in midfield and that was the difference

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it the parents or kids that are CRAZY......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLG is a great team but that’s the last competitive game they will see for a while where that organization plays in garbage events all year.

I get the team is very good, but they are the only girls team in the organization who can catch and throw so I would recommend getting out of there before the high school years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ A 6 - FLG Navy 5. I guess that’s what happens when your best players have no loyalty.
Is it the players or parents that have no loyalty?

Watched this game. very good lacrosse. Both should be top 10 nationally.

YJ clearly more talented, but didn't really have any ideas on offense other than some set plays, 2-man games, iso. FLG playing more team lacrosse and looked better in settled play. YJ bigger and physical in midfield and that was the difference

YJ could be so much better. Coaching continues to be terrible and toxic sideline. I’m hopefully they finally make a permanent coaching change for next season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLG is a great team but that’s the last competitive game they will see for a while where that organization plays in garbage events all year.

I get the team is very good, but they are the only girls team in the organization who can catch and throw so I would recommend getting out of there before the high school years.

This is spot on. The fact these parents are ‘loyal’ is only going to hurt those kids when they get to recruiting years and are playing in garbage tournaments all the time.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. What stunad seriously thinks a girls tourney49
Minute game ends 0-0. Try the game didn’t happen. Omg…. Would not be that result!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you say that? They can stay together as a team and do very well. It doesn’t matter what the other teams at FLG are doing. As long as they get put in the right tournaments and brackets. (Need to demand management does that for them) They can win and get recognized for it. If they go to the other big name teams on LI, may never see the field when it counts. Way the risk and rewards. May be better to stay together and kill it??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best players still on FLG Navy with some amazing new additions. Not missing a beat. Coming together for great TEAM play and not just a top line playing game. Depth …. Great group of young athletes too committed to a team they love and don’t fear the slide to the B or the C slide YJ is famous for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well winter is on its way so you are correct there. They have played 3 top 10 teams in the last month and lost all 3 by a combined 4 goals. Not a bad stretch of competitive games. I think they’ll be ok. They are 12, happy and playing great lacrosse. If they are good enough to play at the next and if they actually want to play at the next level they will be found regardless of what club they play for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well winter is on its way so you are correct there. They have played 3 top 10 teams in the last month and lost all 3 by a combined 4 goals. Not a bad stretch of competitive games. I think they’ll be ok. They are 12, happy and playing great lacrosse. If they are good enough to play at the next and if they actually want to play at the next level they will be found regardless of what club they play for.

Besides YJA do tell who the 3 top 10 teams were??

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is spot on. The fact these parents are ‘loyal’ is only going to hurt those kids when they get to recruiting years and are playing in garbage tournaments all the time.

They Need to speak up to ownership and demand more for their team!! Better tournaments and commitment!! If don’t get it, start looking to move …

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They played Pride and Aces Elite.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Flg navy in last month played Aces, Pride, Yj
All highly competitive games. Why leave a team who can play with anyone in the country just because some of the club’s other teams aren’t great. Makes no sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pride and Aces Elite. Pride being the better of the 2.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do we not realize that there are over 550 college lacrosse NCAA women’s programs? Are we seriously to think that only 24 YJA girls are going to play college lacrosse!!!! Ludicrous thinking. Your athlete needs to practice, play, lead their team and be HAPPY… they will be seen at showcases, games-both HS and Club, and need to not ride the sidelines for years just to have a team name. Loyalty to a program who cares about your daughter individually= college recruiting … get serious. There is not only one 24 girl roster team that feeds colleges! C”mon!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard flg never subbed the bench in vs YJ A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLG gear seems nicer and the moms are hotter

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter is on YJ. Let me tell you it’s a disfunctional mess. Parents only confide in their small circles but there are many small groups dissing coaches, players, second guessing. Parent coaches kids start and never come off. Everyone eye rolls especially if you’re a left attacker or a midfielder. The assistant now head coach is looking over his shoulder at the former head coach, now the assistant. The now head coach spent the last year calling parents to make his case. Now he has the top job. Nice guy but a daddy first and lacrosse coach second. We have too many girls on the team. Pressure will build to win at all costs which means 15 girls will barely see the field come next summer. It’s only October and the sideline has the pressure cooker feeling of a recruiting event in July. I (and several others) secretly hope for the team to lose so there is a clean sweep of the coaching staff. Good group of girls but drama drama drama.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire is the program of the future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter is on YJ. Let me tell you it’s a disfunctional mess. Parents only confide in their small circles but there are many small groups dissing coaches, players, second guessing. Parent coaches kids start and never come off. Everyone eye rolls especially if you’re a left attacker or a midfielder. The assistant now head coach is looking over his shoulder at the former head coach, now the assistant. The now head coach spent the last year calling parents to make his case. Now he has the top job. Nice guy but a daddy first and lacrosse coach second. We have too many girls on the team. Pressure will build to win at all costs which means 15 girls will barely see the field come next summer. It’s only October and the sideline has the pressure cooker feeling of a recruiting event in July. I (and several others) secretly hope for the team to lose so there is a clean sweep of the coaching staff. Good group of girls but drama drama drama.

They need to do away with the parent coaching and 28 girl rosters !!! If that’s the type of club you are on… and not one of the top 12 players…. Get off of it, and find another team where your daughter will be happy and actually play! There are plenty of opportunities and clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A word of advice - don't hold your breath waiting for that coaching change. YJ has nearly destroyed blue teams rather than change coaches. CR knows most kids will stay no matter what the coaching situation is. The ones that leave will be replaced with another paying body. It doesn't have to be someone better, just a girl whose parents will cut the check. The brand attracts talent and CRs connections keep the college commitments coming. The coach is irrelevant for her purposes.

The coaching will not change.

Your daughter can change teams. If you are going to do that, it is best to do it before high school. Basically, this coming summer or it gets much harder and you're likely to be stuck there until it's all over. Good luck to you and your daughter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just because you say it out loud doesn’t mean it will be true. It will be ok Empire dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

says nobody except you Empire dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Will be interesting to see what happens at Lax for the Cure after YJ gets rolled in the first game by Eagle Stix. Get ready for some sideline drama.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard flg never subbed the bench in vs YJ A

Which clown did you hear that from? FLG Navy plays all its players and significant minutes across the board regardless of the opponent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did they play head to head? My daughter's team has played both and I'd say Aces is better by a good margin. Maybe something changed in Fall?

Over summer, the final rankings were Aces #3 and Pride #10.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire subs their players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which clown did you hear that from? FLG Navy plays all its players and significant minutes across the board regardless of the opponent.

Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep better at night

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did they play head to head? My daughter's team has played both and I'd say Aces is better by a good margin. Maybe something changed in Fall?

As someone who has a daughter who has battled both teams many times, I can tell you for sure Aces is better. Pride is a really good team. But on their best days, Aces can be as strong as M&D, Hero's and Eagle Stix. Pride is a notch below

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As someone who has a daughter who has battled both teams many times, I can tell you for sure Aces is better. Pride is a really good team. But on their best days, Aces can be as strong as M&D, Hero's and Eagle Stix. Pride is a notch below

!00% accurate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep better at night

You should take your own advice. Plain and simple fact that all girls on FLG played significant minutes. Can’t say the same for YJA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You should take your own advice. Plain and simple fact that all girls on FLG played significant minutes. Can’t say the same for YJA.

I watched because it’s the two best clubs on LI and I even noticed FLG never subbed that game 3-5 kids stood on the sidelines but subbed against us, Flg only has one FO girl who’s really tall better hope she doesn’t miss a game she’s the offense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I watched because it’s the two best clubs on LI and I even noticed FLG never subbed that game 3-5 kids stood on the sidelines but subbed against us, Flg only has one FO girl who’s really tall better hope she doesn’t miss a game she’s the offense.

What is an FO girl?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Except for the fact that 4 different girls scored the five goals for FLG.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s a bit of a low blow but you’re shocked she’s not on yj, I get it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLG doesn’t sub in big games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is an FO girl?

Face Off, which I think they meant DC in this case.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does FLG have A and B team or just the one?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does FLG have A and B team or just the one?

They have a white team only on the 27 level.

Pretty much rec level. didnt win a game at lowest group at QOTI.

Page 8 of 32 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 31 32

Link Copied to Clipboard