BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 33 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 32 33
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express AA is the top obviously because they took the top talent,
after that is 91 and Igloo, they are fairly close.

then after that it is a garbage shoot. Legacy and Moose showed they couldn't hang with 91, they wouldn't really with igloo either, although I think 91 is a click higher then igloo.

Legacy and the rest are after that, ECE, Turtles, Etc.

Express didn’t “take” top talent. Top talent went to them.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like your kid didn’t make the Express A or B team? Or possibly sat the bench for a season or 2? There are 0 Coach C kids going back and forth between the teams. The teams have changed over the years, yes. According to some other parents in this forum, sounds like 91 was the filling in with other kids that aren’t on their team? I am amazed at how jacked up you are. I mean, your typed out laughter has a shining vibe.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2nd team on LI playing in a B tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think they have the potential to compete with or beat the 91 team in the Spring if 91 does not improve.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH, I maybe could read through the post and at least it sounded like you had some sense, but two facts. One a lot of Foot Stomping going on, and 2, you are absolutely dreaming that the B team will ever come close to beating 91, just foolish drivel. Yes you are right they may beat them as soon as CoachC brings 5 of his AA guys to blend in, that is his classic move so he can say how amazing his B team is. Stop Kidding yourself, you are probably the foot Stomper.

Hopefully bashing a B team makes you feel better about how lousy the 91 A team is. Think about that. You bash a programs 2nd team in an attempt to make your A team sound better. Who does that except a 91 Orange parent?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2nd team on LI playing in a B tournament?

Must be good for the brand. Don't let it get out that it was a B tournament and 91 looks good. Either that or it's just to make the parents happy that their sons team didn't lose every game this season yet.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 is weak bro. Only elite team in LI for 2026 is LIE and everyone knows that.

I would say 91 is not weak. but I would say that LIE AA is indisputable as the best team on Long Island and likely the country as the best talent does come out of Long Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think they have the potential to compete with or beat the 91 team in the Spring if 91 does not improve.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH, I maybe could read through the post and at least it sounded like you had some sense, but two facts. One a lot of Foot Stomping going on, and 2, you are absolutely dreaming that the B team will ever come close to beating 91, just foolish drivel. Yes you are right they may beat them as soon as CoachC brings 5 of his AA guys to blend in, that is his classic move so he can say how amazing his B team is. Stop Kidding yourself, you are probably the foot Stomper.

Hopefully bashing a B team makes you feel better about how lousy the 91 A team is. Think about that. You bash a programs 2nd team in an attempt to make your A team sound better. Who does that except a 91 Orange parent?

Not a 91 parent. I see nothing wrong with them wanting to get some confidence and playing in that division. Maybe it gives them a little confidence when they clearly go against the much stronger teams. Express B is not one of those strong teams. And the Express B parents can make themselves feel better that they are shelling out big bucks on a product they can get anywhere. Its sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a 91 parent. I see nothing wrong with them wanting to get some confidence and playing in that division. Maybe it gives them a little confidence when they clearly go against the much stronger teams. Express B is not one of those strong teams. And the Express B parents can make themselves feel better that they are shelling out big bucks on a product they can get anywhere. Its sad.

1. The price we are paying is comparable to the other large clubs on LI.
2. I didn't realize that you could get Nationally ranked HS coaching anywhere. Please point me in that direction!
3. Do you realize that this B team everyone is so bent about, has already had 4 tournaments and practices a minimum of 2x a week.
4. So what 91 beat them. With all their chest thumping, they better have beat them. Especially with their guest stars. You knock C for bringing players, at least they play for the club and don't show up with different helmets. Any team can be beat on any day. To think there's absolutely no chance that another team could be competitive is just ignorant.
5. It still amazes me at how many of you are so concerned with how we spend our money. Would you also like to manage my investments?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 is weak bro. Only elite team in LI for 2026 is LIE and everyone knows that.

I would say 91 is not weak. but I would say that LIE AA is indisputable as the best team on Long Island and likely the country as the best talent does come out of Long Island.

I agree that LIE is currently the best 2026 team around. I do have a hard time agreeing with the best talent coming from LI, at least at 26. If that were the case, why is there such a drop off from them to the #2 LI team? NC, NJ, MD, and Mass all have multiple teams ranked ahead of the 2nd ranked LI team. This has been debated on here in the past. A quick scroll down some top rosters will show you that there is way more geographical diversity on the top rosters than you think. It is not the 1990s anymore. The game has grown.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are currently the best team because they have the best player at the most important position in the game. We've seen that without him, they drop down a notch or two.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are currently the best team because they have the best player at the most important position in the game. We've seen that without him, they drop down a notch or two.

That and coaching. Express appears to park daddy ball at the door for the sake of development and winning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. The price we are paying is comparable to the other large clubs on LI.
2. I didn't realize that you could get Nationally ranked HS coaching anywhere. Please point me in that direction!
3. Do you realize that this B team everyone is so bent about, has already had 4 tournaments and practices a minimum of 2x a week.
4. So what 91 beat them. With all their chest thumping, they better have beat them. Especially with their guest stars. You knock C for bringing players, at least they play for the club and don't show up with different helmets. Any team can be beat on any day. To think there's absolutely no chance that another team could be competitive is just ignorant.
5. It still amazes me at how many of you are so concerned with how we spend our money. Would you also like to manage my investments?

Regardless of how good each of the Express teams actually is they do seem to do a good job of getting the kids playing alot. Lots of practices and tournaments - it's impressive. I think B teams usually get "short changed" but it sounds like Express is committed to getting the B team playing alot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not sure if that is the case. There are some kids/parents that have been with the team from the start. They know they won in a B tournament. I don’t think they have a false sense of pride with that. They know the team is inconsistent and that it does have a lot of potential…even with losing some decent kids. We all know how it goes, season to season these teams drastically improve or drastically fall apart. I think there is potential for 91 to do better, but I also think there is a lot of potential for Express B team to improve and compete with 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not sure if that is the case. There are some kids/parents that have been with the team from the start. They know they won in a B tournament. I don’t think they have a false sense of pride with that. They know the team is inconsistent and that it does have a lot of potential…even with losing some decent kids. We all know how it goes, season to season these teams drastically improve or drastically fall apart. I think there is potential for 91 to do better, but I also think there is a lot of potential for Express B team to improve and compete with 91.

Dream on Express B parent, feel better about the 40 G you invested all along, and then got demoted. You could have paid your kids freshman year college tuition. The team is a B team no better then any of these other B teams and there are a million of them, and its a good thing that their are because Express AA would have no one to pouch from these other teams. There is a reason that Coke sells the most soda and it has nothing to do with what's in the drink. Marketing. Marketing Marketing, and Express has the Market corned on that. 91 is Also experts at this but that is why they are virtually 1-2 at every age group on the island, only comes down to who sells the best kids parents better. I can tell you that Rebels or FLg or any of the others are not selling to the top kids like Express or 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dream on Express B parent, feel better about the 40 G you invested all along, and then got demoted. You could have paid your kids freshman year college tuition. The team is a B team no better then any of these other B teams and there are a million of them, and its a good thing that their are because Express AA would have no one to pouch from these other teams. There is a reason that Coke sells the most soda and it has nothing to do with what's in the drink. Marketing. Marketing Marketing, and Express has the Market corned on that. 91 is Also experts at this but that is why they are virtually 1-2 at every age group on the island, only comes down to who sells the best kids parents better. I can tell you that Rebels or FLg or any of the others are not selling to the top kids like Express or 91.

How does it feel paying 91 A team prices and actually being on a B team though?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WSYL just announced they are no longer having the event.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No different than Team 91 paying A team prices and playing in B tournaments...All the teams they played in the Blatant Tournament and dominated, there was not one team amongst them that was ranked lower than 124. To be exact the rankings of the teams that played were from 124-247. So if that's where you want to play, be my guest. I think anyone that left the team, left for a reason and saw the writing on the wall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well now where am I gonna get my ultra booster shakes from smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Express mom!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Express mom!

Wrong. There were no insults hurled at the creator of the games our kids play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The WSYL packed it in. I guess they couldn't handle the white trash and the fact that nobody cares about lacrosse. Keep spending the money and yelling "wheels." Nobody cares.

Lacrosse just became that much more irrelevant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well now where am I gonna get my ultra booster shakes from smile

Those drinks were FOUL!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The WSYL packed it in. I guess they couldn't handle the white trash and the fact that nobody cares about lacrosse. Keep spending the money and yelling "wheels." Nobody cares.

Says the dad angry at the game because his kid quit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yelling wheels. That was funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How does it feel paying 91 A team prices and actually being on a B team though?

Guess it feels the same as all teams other then Express AA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have to disagree with “product you can get anywhere”. Express coaches and training for the A and B teams is superior. They practice 2x a week year round with 3-6 coaches at every practice. The coaches have brought winning teams to the WSYL and run top high school programs. That can not be said for other programs, including 91. These are coaches, not Dads. You get what you pay for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have to disagree with “product you can get anywhere”. Express coaches and training for the A and B teams is superior. They practice 2x a week year round with 3-6 coaches at every practice. The coaches have brought winning teams to the WSYL and run top high school programs. That can not be said for other programs, including 91. These are coaches, not Dads. You get what you pay for.

Facts. I just wish they would do this with all grades and limit the roster size.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It can be said for 91 skippy. Probably the best goalie who ever played and championship winning coach, a college D1 coach practicing 2x a week. I’ll take that over CoachC$$ any day. See you in DE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the dad angry at the game because his kid quit.

This is true. My kids play but as a father of a Princeton face off kid said. You can buy the PLL for 7k.

It is a dead end sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express has the 2026, 91 has the 2027 grade. But they both are marketing geniuses and ahead of everyone else in this regard. There is a pecking order and kids are just flowing up there. Has nothing to do with the express and 91 coaches. There are plenty of amazing lacrosse coaches in Long Island. People are chasing a dream and express and 91 are cashing in on it. Good for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not true

I am agreeing with the Not true guy. Some of the dad coaches are some of the very best in the business. I much rather have an astute mind of the game dad coach, instead of some washed up bum guy who didn't even play in college, and is a substitute teacher, and wants to make some extra dough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My 8th grade (2026) son is interested in playing travel- obviously we are late to the game. If anyone knows of a LI program that needs a defenseman please let me know. Been playing for 2 years at this position. Thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East coast Elite great spot to learn the game with no expectations, good coaching, kids have fun .not crazy on Wallet.. low level B ..my son loves it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow low level B. I guess turtles igloo B or rebels must be C teams then? Or are you a s2s or Legacy parent that thinks your kid is on AA when they are maybe A or possibly B. Many teams overrated in there own minds because of the parents. Unfortunately. Really there are only 3 AA teams on LI and maybe 2 A. After that rebels ECE turtles igloo b are all battling for top of the B’s. We will see how that ends up in June or July.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It can be said for 91 skippy. Probably the best goalie who ever played and championship winning coach, a college D1 coach practicing 2x a week. I’ll take that over CoachC$$ any day. See you in DE.

Would have been great if 91 had this coach a few years ago. Maybe he could have stopped the mass implosion that happened last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The official computerized Long Island rankings are out! To avoid hurt feelings, they substituted a,b,c for 1,2,3 for clubs with multiple teams. Town'ish teams, i.e. Roar were excluded from the listings according to the statisticians.
1 - Express 1
2 - Shore 2 Shore 1
3 - 91 1
4 - Igloo 1
5 - Legacy
6 - Express 2
7 - Mooselax
8 - True Blue
9 - Long Island Lacrosse Club
9 - Rebels 1
9 - Turtles
9 - East Coast Elite
13 - Empire
14 - Igloo 2
15 - 24 East
16 - Rush
17 - Rebels 2
17 - 91 B
17 - Express 3
17 - Shore 2 Shore 2
18 - Icon
19 - Recon
20 - FLG
21 - Lockjaw

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow low level B. I guess turtles igloo B or rebels must be C teams then? Or are you a s2s or Legacy parent that thinks your kid is on AA when they are maybe A or possibly B. Many teams overrated in there own minds because of the parents. Unfortunately. Really there are only 3 AA teams on LI and maybe 2 A. After that rebels ECE turtles igloo b are all battling for top of the B’s. We will see how that ends up in June or July.

I would love to hear who you think the 3 AA teams and 2A teams are? FYI on we don’t call ourselves AA teams on Long Island for Lax. It’s a hockey term!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would love to hear who you think the 3 AA teams and 2A teams are? FYI on we don’t call ourselves AA teams on Long Island for Lax. It’s a hockey term!

Moose po'op should also be considered a C team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Would have been great if 91 had this coach a few years ago. Maybe he could have stopped the mass implosion that happened last year.

When the fogo goes to 91 soon it will change quickly!

Page 13 of 33 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard