BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 37 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 36 37
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2027 order:
Machine
S2S
Express
Rage
Legacy
Igloo

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
2027 order:
Machine
S2S
Express
Rage
Legacy
Igloo

Have any kids committed to college yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rage hasn't even played a tournament yet and they had 1/2 dozen kid turnover, how are they even in the conversation at this point? They may have gotten worse, they may have gotten better, no one knows except the Daddys on this site that go to the practices and drink the ponytail kool-aid.

Rebels are a joke. They tied Mooselax last week 4-4 and squeaked by Northport town team to "win" the tournament by a score of 5-4. Many of the NP good players were in Delaware at Sweetlax tourney, so Rebels beat a glorified PAL team by one goal. Please remove them from the conversation.

Legacy only beat the Rebels 4-3 on Columbus Day (we have already established what a joke the Rebels are) and they lost to 2Way Black in 2 games at that same tourney by a combined score of 25-3. Please remove them from the conversation.

Igloo Kodiak was terrible last year and lost several times to their own B team. They turned over some of that team, but the baseline stunk so odds are they may only be marginally better. For those of you that keep knocking the Igloo B team coach, he is hands down the best coach in this age group, and he coaches the B team because his son is a B team level player and he knows that (and he gives his son zero preferential treatment unlike the rest of these Daddy coaches). Full disclosure, I am NOT an Igloo parent.

The real order is Machine, S2S Grizzlies, Express Haugen where those teams were ranked last year and all either are status quo with their teams or added talent to get better. After that, the field on LI is wide open with some B teams even in the mix over some of the so-called A level teams as mentioned above.

Only results of the next 6 weeks worth of tournaments can determine the Fall rankings heading into Spring. Trying to do it without any of the results of Fall 2021 tourney play is like me trying to convince my 2027 lax son that Santa still brings his presents on Christmas morning.

You all know I am right. You can try to tell me I am not because your son is the "star" on one of the teams that is NOT in the top 3, but you would be wrong, and you know it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talk about being full of themselves. Hey look it’s the lacrosse guru!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rage hasn't even played a tournament yet and they had 1/2 dozen kid turnover, how are they even in the conversation at this point? They may have gotten worse, they may have gotten better, no one knows except the Daddys on this site that go to the practices and drink the ponytail kool-aid.

Rebels are a joke. They tied Mooselax last week 4-4 and squeaked by Northport town team to "win" the tournament by a score of 5-4. Many of the NP good players were in Delaware at Sweetlax tourney, so Rebels beat a glorified PAL team by one goal. Please remove them from the conversation.

Legacy only beat the Rebels 4-3 on Columbus Day (we have already established what a joke the Rebels are) and they lost to 2Way Black in 2 games at that same tourney by a combined score of 25-3. Please remove them from the conversation.

Igloo Kodiak was terrible last year and lost several times to their own B team. They turned over some of that team, but the baseline stunk so odds are they may only be marginally better. For those of you that keep knocking the Igloo B team coach, he is hands down the best coach in this age group, and he coaches the B team because his son is a B team level player and he knows that (and he gives his son zero preferential treatment unlike the rest of these Daddy coaches). Full disclosure, I am NOT an Igloo parent.

The real order is Machine, S2S Grizzlies, Express Haugen where those teams were ranked last year and all either are status quo with their teams or added talent to get better. After that, the field on LI is wide open with some B teams even in the mix over some of the so-called A level teams as mentioned above.

Only results of the next 6 weeks worth of tournaments can determine the Fall rankings heading into Spring. Trying to do it without any of the results of Fall 2021 tourney play is like me trying to convince my 2027 lax son that Santa still brings his presents on Christmas morning.

You all know I am right. You can try to tell me I am not because your son is the "star" on one of the teams that is NOT in the top 3, but you would be wrong, and you know it.

You obviously have too much time on your hands to write this or think about it or your are a first class sandbagget at work.

You obviously must think that parents choose teams soley that they are top 3 or 4 or even 5 team. As if all players on those top teams are the best 25 players around. Many people care more about players developing than riding the bench to obscurity. I cant even explain it because I bet it won't register with you.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can bash the guy who wrote this all day long to your hearts content but he is absolutely 100% correct.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK, how many holdbacks on the "Big 3" you have listed will be age eligible for the WSYL Qualifiers..i don't believe Machine has any but the other 2 it definitely will trim down their rosters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK, how many holdbacks on the "Big 3" you have listed will be age eligible for the WSYL Qualifiers..i don't believe Machine has any but the other 2 it definitely will trim down their rosters.

Here we go, the 91 kool aid drinkers are alive and kicking. Worry about your own team not other teams . Already crying about holdbacks etc....get a grip .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have never heard of a club that thinks they're the best (team 91) cry and whine so much about other teams . It's really sad .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s see how many Machine kids play with Rage next week?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None, Machine will be playing in PA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playing where, not on web site?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rage needs some work to get back to where they were last year as a team...underwent some turnover and is a somewhat different team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why not play in your back yard, against the good competition???? Tell me - I do not understand that??? At least LIE plays the best around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who’s the best player you’re referring to??? Heard Express lost some talent from last years team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who has the LIE played that the Machine haven’t?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They could be playing good competition (LIE, Eclipse, BBL or S2S) this weekend, not travel but are instead going to play in PA. Why?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Machine going to PA to play awful teams ....go see for yourself in tourney machine (Pennsylvania). That's their style , beat up on bad teams , then pat each other on the back and say " were the best we crush everyone" . Sad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who’s the best player you’re referring to??? Heard Express lost some talent from last years team.

Express lost one really good player but gained a few since you're interested in knowing about their roster . Sad 91 parents. Have fun playing the rebels and going to PA to play 91 Maryland lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best phrase I have heard from the 91 parents is " not our fault we are in weak brackets , other teams are afraid to play us and pull out of tournaments" lol.....that's classic .

The second best phrase is used when they lose a game " the other team has holdbacks , the kids drive themselves to the game"...hahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you even know how many games Machine has lost in their 4-5 year existence?

They have never lost to 2027 LIE, S2S, BBL, and Eclipse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall ball time! The boards are heating up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sad your using words like awful to describe 12 year old kids…come on be better than that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Do you even know how many games Machine has lost in their 4-5 year existence?

They have never lost to 2027 LIE, S2S, BBL, and Eclipse.[/quote

Funny you mention that, I heard that the Machine kids can actually walk on water, that they pee excellence and every time they score a goal an angel gets their wings. Only a completely self obsessed 91 parent would think anyone is sitting around tracking that teams losses, you probably chart your kids stats on spreadsheet and stare at it like it’s Gisele Bundchen. Figure it out dude

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obviously you’re one of those pathetic parents that has beer muscles on the phone and only you’re input matters. Relax Count Chocula! Peter Pan!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Telephone tough guy telling someone to figure it out. Making assumptions regarding people posting on this site. Falsely accusing people of living vicariously through their offspring. While all along posting meritless propaganda about organizations they have never been a part of. Okay I’ll figure it out!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just announced...the WSYL is done and will not happen in 2022.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So are the clubs that tried to put together superteams giving refunds?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too bad....I still remember watching Team 91 won the 1st event - I could not believe how good the kids were. It was an eye opener for me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The team you are referring to that won the inaugural event was 91 Crush '20. They were truly one of the best club teams ever. The only other team to this day as dominant (and perhaps more so) was the original Tenacious Turtles that reigned supreme pre WSL...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtle Man pops his ugly head out of shell again.
Face it Turtles are extinct

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So are the clubs that tried to put together superteams giving refunds?

How do those igloo parents feel now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They lost to the Kings 10-3 at NLF last summer. Didn’t even make the bracket. The game wasn’t even that close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just when a non-East Coast team was going to win (either the Colorado Kings or Texas Mustangs) they cancel the WSL. And the Nationals team (made up of Kings, Mustangs and a couple Hawks players) was kicked out of the Club Lacrosse Nationals by Madlax. Coincidence?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Telephone tough guy telling someone to figure it out. Making assumptions regarding people posting on this site. Falsely accusing people of living vicariously through their offspring. While all along posting meritless propaganda about organizations they have never been a part of. Okay I’ll figure it out!

Hahahaha, obviously touched a sore spot, it’s OK little snowflake, winter is almost here and your tender 91 sensibilities can go back to the island

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Mustangs are an embarrassment. Same with Nationals. Have not seen Kings.

Pathetic that USL or tourney organizers or club directors don’t mandate age requirements. The mustangs were not great - just 2 yrs older... but it all evens out over time and those kids playing down won’t benefit long term by beating up on their little brothers. 7 of 9 times, the young we bros end up tougher and more skilled.

That’s was what was nice about the wsyl.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pathetic that USL or tourney organizers or club directors don’t mandate age requirements. The mustangs were not great - just 2 yrs older... but it all evens out over time and those kids playing down won’t benefit long term by beating up on their little brothers. 7 of 9 times, the young we bros end up tougher and more skilled.

Kings are on age, had a WSYL team, had all their horses on that WSYL team and were going to win it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kings are on age, had a WSYL team, had all their horses on that WSYL team and were going to win it.

The Kings have several holdbacks dingbat. My son played on this team so don’t even go there. That’s laughable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Kings have several holdbacks dingbat. My son played on this team so don’t even go there. That’s laughable.

The colorado kings don’t have “several holdbacks”. Give it a rest. Just not true. Their best players are of age and were on the WSYL team that has been practicing for months. The roster hasn’t turned over so who exactly is your kid? Cause they don’t have kids “who played on the team”. Only kids “who play”. holdbacks aren’t a thing in colorado. And not sure I’ve heard anyone from colorado use the term “dingbat”. I think that’s reserved for the east coast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. I believe the Kings have a few players born in July and August that wouldn’t be eligible for the WSYL but not the definition of a “holdback” as you do it out East. My son played against 15 and 16 year olds last year from Hawks and Sweetlax as a 2026. A full year or two older. That is a holdback. And the clown that said his kid played on the Kings is a troll. No kids have left the team.

Page 6 of 37 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard