Central Bucks South HS (PA) 2023 Defense, Midfield Grace Gannon Commits to the Univ. of Richmond

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Central Bucks South HS (PA) 2023 Defense, Midfield Grace Gannon of Dynasty Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Richmond.

High school: Central Bucks South HS (Jamison, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Defense, Midfield
College committed to: University of Richmond
Club team: Dynasty Elite
Lacrosse honors: 2021 US Lacrosse Women's National Tournament - Team Philly 2 Ranked #3 - Class of 2023 Shake School Defense Virtual Showcase Varsity Captain as rising junior Varsity midfield starter as a freshman & sophomore HS Varsity Defense MVP Award (2021) HS Varsity 3D (Dedication, Desire, & Determination) Award (2021) 2019 Maverik NLC Champions (Team PA 2023)
Academic honors: High A's in all classes: AP and Honors course selection, National Honor Society, Principal Award winner, NJHS. Awarded Distinguished Honors every marking period. Play trombone in the school band (wind ensemble). Selected for the Central Bucks Honors Band (all schools in the district)
Why did you choose the University of Richmond, Women's D1? "As soon as I stepped on campus, Richmond felt like home. Coach Harrington was amazing throughout the process. All the girls and staff were so welcoming. The balance of high-level academics and championship-caliber athletics is like no other."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "First, I would like to thank all my coaches and mentors since township. Special thanks to Coach Duck for guiding and supporting me through this process. I also need to thank my teammates for always pushing me and being my best friends. Lastly, I would like to thank my family for being my biggest supporters!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Grace Gannon on her commitment to University of Richmond. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: