West Islip HS (NY) 2023 Attack Jaimey Hill Commits to the Univ. of CO

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: West Islip High School (NY) 2023 Attack Jaimey Hill of LI Legacy Lacrosse Womens has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Colorado.

High school: West Islip High School (West Islip, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Attack
College committed to: University of Colorado
Club team: LI Legacy Lacrosse Womens
Lacrosse honors: Top 50 ranked high school junior on long island, selected for the American Select black team, nominated for Suffolk county freshman attacker of the year, nominated for Suffolk county girls freshman/player of the year, Top 60 high school girl on Long Island.
Academic honors: National Junior Honor Society, Thirst Project
Why did you choose the University of Colorado, Women's D1? "The atmosphere at the camp and in the area was amazing and the team and coaches were super nice and welcoming."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my travel coaches and high school coaches and my parents for helping me throughout the process."
What other colleges did you consider? "Johns Hopkins, Boston University."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Jaimey Hill on her commitment to University of Colorado. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: