Top 40 Ranked Fresh Just Released - Go to Blogs section to SEE who made it!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 05/19/22 11:47 AM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/19/22 11:44 AM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 05/19/22 11:44 AM
Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 05/19/22 11:43 AM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous - 05/19/22 11:41 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,072
Posts335,044
Members2,436
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 75 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 74 75
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #354272 10/26/21 08:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
not a 91 dad, just an observer. the express dads were on the side disappointed they were getting their jerks beat by 91. stomping feet, etc. what did they think was going to happen. 91 team which is much stronger beat the express B team. it was laughable watching the express parents feel like just because they were wearing express helmets like somehow that was going to help them. They were obliterated. So yes you are right, maybe 91 wouldn't have fared well down in Delaware, dont know, but to think express B thought they had a chance against 91 is like I said, laughable.

I am sure the AA team will get a chance to maybe beat up on 91 at some point, but express has to stop with there ridiculousness like they think these other teams are so good, they are no better then any of the other teams.

Really? 91 teams have always strutted with that we are best attitude starting with 91 Exreme on down. . Remember 2020 Crush and the self proclaimed best club team ever motto. It’s all good, boast on, and people shouldn’t take so seriously…

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #354273 10/26/21 08:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not a 91 dad, just an observer. the express dads were on the side disappointed they were getting their jerks beat by 91. stomping feet, etc. what did they think was going to happen. 91 team which is much stronger beat the express B team. it was laughable watching the express parents feel like just because they were wearing express helmets like somehow that was going to help them. They were obliterated. So yes you are right, maybe 91 wouldn't have fared well down in Delaware, dont know, but to think express B thought they had a chance against 91 is like I said, laughable.

I am sure the AA team will get a chance to maybe beat up on 91 at some point, but express has to stop with there ridiculousness like they think these other teams are so good, they are no better then any of the other teams.

“Not a 91 dad”. So you’re just a creep watching an 8th grade game when all other 8th grade teams were playing. You’re probably on a list that’s outlawed from being near school grounds. Nasty human.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354277 10/26/21 09:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Disappointed and stomping feet!?? LOLLL.y son plays on the Express B team and I can assure you that was not the case. It was plenty of discussion as to why 91 Orange Storm, a supposed A team, was playing in a supposed B team tournament. I congratulate your son on his championship sir. Enjoy your season.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354314 10/27/21 09:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Disappointed and stomping feet!?? LOLLL.y son plays on the Express B team and I can assure you that was not the case. It was plenty of discussion as to why 91 Orange Storm, a supposed A team, was playing in a supposed B team tournament. I congratulate your son on his championship sir. Enjoy your season.

Why should their be discussed 91 Storm are what they are, likely the 2nd or 3rd best team on Long Island. I can tell you who is not the 5th best team on Long Island and that is the Express B team. That in itself is laughable. and 9-2 is really a blowout. People who feel the need to drop a 19-2 on someone are just butt. Both teams get nothing out of that.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354316 10/27/21 10:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rainy day on Saturday for Tri-Star tourney. I think Mitchell field cancels games during heavy rain if i'm not mistaken.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #354328 10/27/21 10:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rainy day on Saturday for Tri-Star tourney. I think Mitchell field cancels games during heavy rain if i'm not mistaken.

same thing happened few years ago. Glad we are local. Bunch of ne teams came and got bumpkis on hotels and no games. Know MC is cheap but get some turf already like 91?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354341 10/27/21 01:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why should their be discussed 91 Storm are what they are, likely the 2nd or 3rd best team on Long Island. I can tell you who is not the 5th best team on Long Island and that is the Express B team. That in itself is laughable. and 9-2 is really a blowout. People who feel the need to drop a 19-2 on someone are just butt. Both teams get nothing out of that.

How many of the 9 goals were scored by Sunshine State players who flew in for the weekend? Honest question. Please respond.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354345 10/27/21 01:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many of the 9 goals were scored by Sunshine State players who flew in for the weekend? Honest question. Please respond.

I wasn’t going to bring it up but yes, you’re on to something.
The answer is the majority of the goals.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354350 10/27/21 01:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

same thing happened few years ago. Glad we are local. Bunch of ne teams came and got bumpkis on hotels and no games. Know MC is cheap but get some turf already like 91?

There's at least 12 turf fields with in 5 miles. Make a plan B tournament director!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354353 10/27/21 02:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There's at least 12 turf fields with in 5 miles. Make a plan B tournament director!

Maybe there is a plan B? I’m just happy the schedule came out earlier than most do.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #354356 10/27/21 02:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Tristar has been postponed due to incoming weather. That blows but at least decided before folks made the trek out to LI.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #354367 10/27/21 03:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does that get rescheduled, or do the teams get refunds. Or do they just lose their Fee?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354380 10/27/21 05:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is and has been one of the most inconsistent teams I have ever seen. They should be an A team, but they can’t compete with A teams at this point. They have some good players and I can say at least 2 great coaches, don’t know anything about the 3rd. Express AA would not maybe beat them up, they would absolutely destroy them. Let’s not waste our breath pretending that team is not #1 on LI by a long shot…hands down, no question. There was no stomping of feet by Express B parents. This is a comment from a troll, maybe a parent whose kid used to play for one of the Express teams and is a little bitter about how the B team is doing. Express B is a good B team. There is excellent coaching and consistency. They have added some great players this year and dropped some others. I think they have the potential to compete with or beat the 91 team in the Spring if 91 does not improve.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354381 10/27/21 05:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think they have the potential to compete with or beat the 91 team in the Spring if 91 does not improve.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH, I maybe could read through the post and at least it sounded like you had some sense, but two facts. One a lot of Foot Stomping going on, and 2, you are absolutely dreaming that the B team will ever come close to beating 91, just foolish drivel. Yes you are right they may beat them as soon as CoachC brings 5 of his AA guys to blend in, that is his classic move so he can say how amazing his B team is. Stop Kidding yourself, you are probably the foot Stomper.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #354383 10/27/21 05:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 is weak bro. Only elite team in LI for 2026 is LIE and everyone knows that.

Like Reply Quote
Page 32 of 75 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 74 75
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard