A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looked over the list of girls participating in the ID event and there are ZERO committed Boston College recruits. i know for sure 2 of those girls committed for 2023 are top 20 girls. odd

What is your point?

Top 20 according to who?

So what if there ZERO Boston College Commits? Who cares? Why do you care?

What is your point?

I thinkk the point is that it isn't all top and I believe there had to be coach submittting something on their behalf like an application ?? they all try to say they "picked" top... another event to to throw your money away

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2023-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #353970 10/24/21 08:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looked over the list of girls participating in the ID event and there are ZERO committed Boston College recruits. i know for sure 2 of those girls committed for 2023 are top 20 girls. odd

Why is it odd? Maybe they did not want to attend. Why do you care?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353971 10/24/21 09:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are a lot of uncommitted players there, there are a lot of schools with no players, there are some high caliber programs with only 1 or 2 players and there are some programs with several commits attending. My guess is that it was a personal choice for many players. There are a good number of schools being represented by their commits, should be a great event.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353972 10/24/21 09:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares. Maybe top 20 on LI, not overall. Please stop. One of those girls was a US lax last weekend and did nothing

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353975 10/24/21 10:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is your point?

Top 20 according to who?

What is your point?

I thinkk the point is that it isn't all top and I believe there had to be coach submittting something on their behalf like an application ?? they all try to say they "picked" top... another event to to throw your money away

YES. It says right on the sign up page to have a coach submit a recommendation for your application to be reviewed. It was not a targeted selection. it was picked from submissions.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #353978 10/24/21 10:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is your point?

Top 20 according to who?

What is your point?

And there you have it…. It can’t possibly be an elite event (list, team, ranking etc… ) if someone’s daughter wasn’t recognized/included/selected etc…
Someone will always try to diminish…

Congratulations to all the players involved!

As for throwing money away, I have never understood why people care about how others choose to spend their money. If you want to talk about “odd” , I would say that concerning yourself with what others do with their money is pretty odd.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353979 10/24/21 10:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is your point?

Top 20 according to who?

What is your point?

YES. It says right on the sign up page to have a coach submit a recommendation for your application to be reviewed. It was not a targeted selection. it was picked from submissions.

Maybe the kids didn’t want to attend. Who cares. Why even bring it up?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353988 10/24/21 12:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is your point?

Top 20 according to who?

What is your point?

And there you have it…. It can’t possibly be an elite event (list, team, ranking etc… ) if someone’s daughter wasn’t recognized/included/selected etc…

As for throwing money away, I have never understood why people care about how others choose to spend their money. If you want to talk about “odd” , I would say that concerning yourself with what others do with their money is pretty odd.

not really... just buyer beware... there is a lot of "elite events" out there... good luck to you

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #353989 10/24/21 12:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The word “top” is so overused!!!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354159 10/25/21 07:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is your point?

Top 20 according to who?

What is your point?

not really... just buyer beware... there is a lot of "elite events" out there... good luck to you

how many coaches were in attendance anyone know? were there a lot?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #354165 10/25/21 10:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasn’t it like $700 to play?
Why risk injury or travel when the tournaments start in earnest next weekend?
Do they BC girls have any to prove?
Were there not any coaches in attendance?
Were any of the coaches employed as college coaches yet?
I don’t think the write ups were that great. Not too many girls were mentioned, and I was looking for names that never got a mention. I wonder how those kids feel? I think that is what this tourney was good for- a mention or tag.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #354166 10/26/21 02:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I read the notes on the Inside Lacrosse ID event. Some key LI girls were mentioned in the article but seems like 2023 Grizzlies attacker had the most love and was pretty much gushed over. I think she had something like 15 goals in the three games..no other player had more than 6. Safe to say she has that #1 spot locked up when the rankings are released in January. and i'd agree. If you see her play or watch her game tape you'll realize she's a special talent

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354175 10/26/21 06:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I read the notes on the Inside Lacrosse ID event. Some key LI girls were mentioned in the article but seems like 2023 Grizzlies attacker had the most love and was pretty much gushed over. I think she had something like 15 goals in the three games..no other player had more than 6. Safe to say she has that #1 spot locked up when the rankings are released in January. and i'd agree. If you see her play or watch her game tape you'll realize she's a special talent

Two TG girls had over 6 goals as well. Two YJ girls had 6. IL did should have shown all the stats including assists, saves and draw controls. CH was the best attacker for sure. Would have been nice if all the teams wee able to play each other to see how the girls matched up.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354180 10/26/21 07:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly, the #1 recruit will always get the most attention - regardless. I have never watched her play, but have heard she deserves the #1 spot. There are way too many girls that do not get the recognition they deserve, it just the way it goes.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354182 10/26/21 07:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Two TG girls had over 6 goals as well. Two YJ girls had 6. IL did should have shown all the stats including assists, saves and draw controls. CH was the best attacker for sure. Would have been nice if all the teams wee able to play each other to see how the girls matched up.

Don't worry about worthless rankings. The girls will have their opportunity to shine at the next level.

Like Reply Quote
Page 65 of 85 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 84 85
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard