Liberty
YJ Kildare
Elevate
Top Guns Black
YJ O'Sullivan
Jesters Black
FLG
91Crossfire

This is pretty accurate though I might knock Elevate off the list completely as over the last two years their top 10 players have all left for other clubs. Empire should be above FLG as they have a decent team

This old list is completely inaccurate. Empire lost their goalie and a solid attacker to jesters. They will likely be back at the bottom. I think top guns and jesters move up, elevate empire 91 all stay bottom three, flg a tier ahead & libert, Weiner, and legacy stay too 3

Agree w/most, using any kind of ranking based on last season is most definitely inaccurate. So much movement in the off season.

Remember this is simply based off of any type of Fall ball and recent acquisitions/departures on field and staff. Don’t stress too much about any of this parents. A lot of lacrosse to be played. After Weiner, top 5 teams are similar in skill set and club offerings (Training, Recruiting Capabilities, Showcases attending etc)

YJ Weiner
Legacy
Jesters Black
YJ Ramos
Liberty *invisible, so who knows
YJ Kildare
Lax On
YJ Osullivan
Top Guns Black
Empire Bengals
91 Bandits Orange
FLG
Top Guns Purple
91 Bandits Navy
Recon
Ohana

I’d suggest moving some of those top ten teams lower down. Go check out scores from national fall lax today and you may have a different opinion.

Only team from list that played at the National Fall Lax Tourney was LaxOn. And your point?

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #354041 10/25/21 04:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you look at US Club rankings its:

YJ Weiner
YJ Ramos
Legacy
Liberty
YJ Kildare
Elevate
Top Guns Black
YJ O'Sullivan
Jesters Black
FLG
91Crossfire

This is pretty accurate though I might knock Elevate off the list completely as over the last two years their top 10 players have all left for other clubs. Empire should be above FLG as they have a decent team

This old list is completely inaccurate. Empire lost their goalie and a solid attacker to jesters. They will likely be back at the bottom. I think top guns and jesters move up, elevate empire 91 all stay bottom three, flg a tier ahead & libert, Weiner, and legacy stay too 3

Agree w/most, using any kind of ranking based on last season is most definitely inaccurate. So much movement in the off season.

Remember this is simply based off of any type of Fall ball and recent acquisitions/departures on field and staff. Don’t stress too much about any of this parents. A lot of lacrosse to be played. After Weiner, top 5 teams are similar in skill set and club offerings (Training, Recruiting Capabilities, Showcases attending etc)

YJ Weiner
Legacy
Jesters Black
YJ Ramos
Liberty *invisible, so who knows
YJ Kildare
Lax On
YJ Osullivan
Top Guns Black
Empire Bengals
91 Bandits Orange
FLG
Top Guns Purple
91 Bandits Navy
Recon
Ohana

I’d suggest moving some of those top ten teams lower down. Go check out scores from national fall lax today and you may have a different opinion.

Which teams played in it?

Laxon

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354178 10/26/21 07:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any scores from any Long Island teams recently ?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354184 10/26/21 08:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All the big tournaments start Nov. 6th, and continue throughout the month.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354192 10/26/21 08:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All the big tournaments start Nov. 6th, and continue throughout the month.

Only teams who have played are laxon and then YJ/Jesters in 7 v 7s.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #354238 10/26/21 01:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Laxon like sponsored by back of the cage ? Is there a reason they don’t post about them when it’s negative.

They got smacked at fall national by teams around 100 ranking
7-1
10-3
9-4

That’s what happens when you don’t make a single cut

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354292 10/27/21 07:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Laxon like sponsored by back of the cage ? Is there a reason they don’t post about them when it’s negative.

They got smacked at fall national by teams around 100 ranking
7-1
10-3
9-4

That’s what happens when you don’t make a single cut

We all knew that those women are money hungry jokes this forum warned the families. Let the girls throw their futures away, that’s their problem.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #354407 10/28/21 05:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island lacrosse going downhill?

You have laxon that just got smoked by teams ranked in the 100s.

Then you have 91 “A” playing in a bracket with teams ranked 140

Then at prime time you have jesters b team (pink) who lost every single game last year playing YJ O’Sullivan.

I can understand jesters pink and O’Sullivan match ups since their the clubs weakest teams at this age group, but lax on calls themselves “ elite”

Don’t even get me started on prior bandits parents converted 91 running around soccer sidelines this fall boasting about their true A team that is playing teams ranked so low that an 8th grade team could beat them. If they’re as good as their parents want to boast about at least put them in a competitive bracket. What a joke.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354418 10/28/21 07:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then at prime time you have jesters b team (pink) who lost every single game last year playing YJ O’Sullivan.

I can understand jesters pink and O’Sullivan match ups since their the clubs weakest teams at this age group, but lax on calls themselves “ elite”

Don’t even get me started on prior bandits parents converted 91 running around soccer sidelines this fall boasting about their true A team that is playing teams ranked so low that an 8th grade team could beat them. If they’re as good as their parents want to boast about at least put them in a competitive bracket. What a joke.

We all know that 91 isn't an A team. The few good kids should have left when the rest of that team left a few years ago.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354421 10/28/21 07:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So sad get a life!

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #354447 10/28/21 09:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So sad get a life!

It’s true though. A parent a while back was complaining about how the bracket they were in for an upcoming tournament is teams in top 30 and 100s mixed together which is ridiculous. Even more ridiculous is a solid b team playing against d teams - 91- and then teams who don’t have enough chimesitey yet - lx on- playing teams clearly above their skill level. O’Dullivan will also massacre jesters pink

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354449 10/28/21 09:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why so concerned? None of those girls are gonna steal your daughter’s thunder or spot at a top 10 school so keep beating your chest. Or maybe it hits a little to close to home, reminds you of the days when YOU weren’t all that or on the top team? Be proud of your kid and go hit the therapy couch bud.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354539 10/29/21 09:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there tryouts for pick up teams? Don’t think my old post went through.

I’ve noticed that there are three 24 pick up teams and now a 2027 one according to the 27 thread.

I’d like to get my daughter onto one but not sure how. Do they play local only? Who runs them? What are the costs ?

I believe some of the pick up teams were started by parents and know of another started by a coach who trains girls from multiple teams. The coach’s (Tilts) team name is LI Power. I believe she has an instagram and you can maybe reach out to her for her future stuff. The fall league is almost over. Don’t know what other extra leagues/tournament they are doing? If you know of girls on a pick up team , ask them who is organizing it, and see if they need more players?

While (Tilts) offered a ‘Free’ 2024 fall team for her private clients and select others, the Jesters 2024 team had no entry and limited practices. Maybe she should pay more attention to the team she agreed to a Co-Head Coach for a salary. Only a few girls from jesters were asked to play in the fall and what do you think that does to team morale? The team could use the work and the 2 headed head coach doesn’t seem to be working when neither has the time for fall ball.
#ConflictofInterest
#HavingRegrets

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354551 10/29/21 10:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would imagine if your whole team wasn't asked to play this is something extra that she is doing on her own time (Not Jesters time) so I am not sure why you are upset about it? If you feel your daughter needs more hit the wall, visit the track or just go shoot some balls. Don't leave it up to others to push your child some needs to come from within.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354554 10/29/21 10:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there tryouts for pick up teams? Don’t think my old post went through.

I’ve noticed that there are three 24 pick up teams and now a 2027 one according to the 27 thread.

I’d like to get my daughter onto one but not sure how. Do they play local only? Who runs them? What are the costs ?

I believe some of the pick up teams were started by parents and know of another started by a coach who trains girls from multiple teams. The coach’s (Tilts) team name is LI Power. I believe she has an instagram and you can maybe reach out to her for her future stuff. The fall league is almost over. Don’t know what other extra leagues/tournament they are doing? If you know of girls on a pick up team , ask them who is organizing it, and see if they need more players?

While (Tilts) offered a ‘Free’ 2024 fall team for her private clients and select others, the Jesters 2024 team had no entry and limited practices. Maybe she should pay more attention to the team she agreed to a Co-Head Coach for a salary. Only a few girls from jesters were asked to play in the fall and what do you think that does to team morale? The team could use the work and the 2 headed head coach doesn’t seem to be working when neither has the time for fall ball.
#ConflictofInterest
#HavingRegrets

We were asked about fall ball and couldn't do it because there are too many girls playing varsity sports. If you were part of the team you'd know she reached out to us through our team chat. It is also ironic you think the coaches don't care when they placed us into an extra fall tournament and have led film studies, team meetings, three team bonding events, play books with animations, a conditioning and drill plan for outside of practice, a scrimmge, and three recruiting zooms on their own time. We are a family that didn't play fall league because we couldn't and no one is upset. We have gotten more this year than we ever have but we appreciate your concern.

Like Reply Quote
Page 56 of 91 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 90 91
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard