Anonymous #353909 10/23/21 07:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Cornell has a land grant program in which certain schools within the University pay lower tuition … whether an athlete or not. And they get exact same diploma as kids who pay full freight.

Same diploma maybe, but people who know are aware that the state version of Cornell is not real Cornell. I’m sure it works on the surface to say you went there, but when the question is asked, the house of cards comes tumbling down.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #353919 10/23/21 12:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cornell has a land grant program in which certain schools within the University pay lower tuition … whether an athlete or not. And they get exact same diploma as kids who pay full freight.

Same diploma maybe, but people who know are aware that the state version of Cornell is not real Cornell. I’m sure it works on the surface to say you went there, but when the question is asked, the house of cards comes tumbling down.

Such a worthless post.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353960 10/24/21 06:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have issues! I hope the black hole that is your life turns around for you soon.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353961 10/24/21 06:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, true and he is widely considered the densest janitor there. Right behind you. Did you guys have this discussion in the break room?

Ahhhh, the Wall Street snob is back!! What’s wrong, kid won’t talk to you again? Ex-wife didn’t like the fact that you were always coked up and with hookers? What a laughable caricature you are.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353994 10/24/21 02:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Such a worthless post.

We all know where you went!

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C #353995 10/24/21 03:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the IL ID event today? Which teams stood out?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #353998 10/24/21 04:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Such a worthless post.

We all know where you went!

No, you do not. The post is as worthless and as void of character as you are.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #354163 10/25/21 09:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First off, a Diploma is earned by graduating from high school and a Degree is awarded from institutions of higher learning, colleges or universities. The state vs. private colleges at Cornell are all highly regarded. The "which school" snobbery is far more prevalent amongst Cornellians than non Cornell educated people. There are an outsized number of Cornell grads in finance from the private side and the state side (where the business major actually resides). Go Big Red!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354168 10/26/21 05:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First off, a Diploma is earned by graduating from high school and a Degree is awarded from institutions of higher learning, colleges or universities. The state vs. private colleges at Cornell are all highly regarded. The "which school" snobbery is far more prevalent amongst Cornellians than non Cornell educated people. There are an outsized number of Cornell grads in finance from the private side and the state side (where the business major actually resides). Go Big Red!

Which school? ….. I thought so.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #354191 10/26/21 08:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Arts & Sciences...

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C #354204 10/26/21 09:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Same diploma maybe, but people who know are aware that the state version of Cornell is not real Cornell. I’m sure it works on the surface to say you went there, but when the question is asked, the house of cards comes tumbling down."

LOL. Clearly written by someone that did not attend Cornell or likely ever even stepped foot on the campus given their lack of knowledge of the intertwined nature of the various colleges, requirements and student interactions.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354214 10/26/21 10:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Same diploma maybe, but people who know are aware that the state version of Cornell is not real Cornell. I’m sure it works on the surface to say you went there, but when the question is asked, the house of cards comes tumbling down."

LOL. Clearly written by someone that did not attend Cornell or likely ever even stepped foot on the campus given their lack of knowledge of the intertwined nature of the various colleges, requirements and student interactions.

I would be happy for my son to have state version of the Cornell diploma!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354281 10/26/21 09:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One of these things is not like the others,
one of these things is not the same!

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #354333 10/27/21 10:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"One of these things is not like the others,
one of these things is not the same!"

Thank you for your value added post...

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #354364 10/27/21 02:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One of these things is not like the others,
one of these things is not the same!

Like Reply Quote
Page 588 of 598 1 2 586 587 588 589 590 597 598
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard