Lampeter-Strasburg HS (PA) 2023 Midfield Rowan Kimmel Commits to Navy

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Lampeter-Strasburg High School (PA) 2023 Midfield Rowan Kimmel of Phantastix Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Navy.

High school: Lampeter-Strasburg High School (Lancaster, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Navy
Club team: Phantastix Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: 2021 Under Armour All America Philadelphia Highlight Team, 2021 HLA National Schoolgirl Lacrosse Award Finalist, 2021 named to 2023 Under Armour Watchlist, 2021 Navy Camp All-Star, 2021 USA National Tournament Central Pennsylvania 1 Team, 2021 Athletes Unlimited PA Team, 2021 All Central PA PhillyLacrosse Girls Team, 2021 L-L League All-Star, 2020 Nike Philly Girls Showcase All-Star Team, WPLL Futures PA Team 2019
Academic honors: Weighted GPA 4.1, Lampeter-Strasburg HS Pioneer Superlative Award March 2021, Distinguished Honor Roll, MathCounts County Chapter 4th Place, MathCounts State Competition Competitor, Burrowes Scholar School Winner Art
Why did you choose Navy, Women's D1? "I chose the Naval Academy because it offers an outstanding education and the opportunity to play high-level Division 1 lacrosse with an amazing coaching staff."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I'd like to thank my family, coaches, and teammates. Special thanks to Jess Lake for her awesome coaching and support."
What other colleges did you consider? "The University of Delaware and University of Richmond"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Rowan Kimmel on her commitment to Navy. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: